Friday, September 30, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0236

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0236
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

BEGINNING OF BLOG:

Noise persecution has been used against me ever since around dinner time or six or so in the evening, on Thursday, East Coast American Time. I tried to have a nice chat with Ann King on the telephone, and a blaring fire alarm went off and made us terminate the conversation, it is so loud that Ann could not take listening to it from New Jersey, and I am down here in Fort Pierce, Florida. Then at around half past nine , a loud stereo began blaring from a neighboring apartment. As I speak now it is still going, relentlessly, and it is just shy of four in the morning, and against all rental lease rules. I fully intend to ;put a letter of complaint into the office in the morning a few hours from now. These peeps need to stop this or be evicted. I know Nick Cannon put these bastards up to this, he began persecuting me in 1996, breaking my hub cap with a hammer, and has not looked back since he was a punky sixteen year old star struck kid, with a non stop crush on my older daughter. I hope this plays until morning, when the office opens, so they can see and hear live in real time, how I lost a night of sleep, and will suffer with poor work performance on my job. I am working today, in lieu of having a couple of short hours on Tuesday and Wednesday.

As for the stock market and their cheated never ending nightmare with me, this will cause another huge day of stock gains, up between one and five hundred points on their filthy rotten cheated Dow Jones points. Hurt me and never stop making my life a living fucking hell, and the markets have one way to endlessly move, and that is FOREVER AND FOREVER, UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just you all watch and see who is right and who is wrong. Very soon, I will get on a blog every single business day, and tell you my prediction for this cheated system, and soon, some greedy mother fucker will contact me and want to know exactly how I Know so much about this, and then, just fucking ass maybe, I will be able to start down the path of getting this 1986 fucking nightmare looked into by powerful authorities and then get this all stopped once and for all, as it is illegal and criminal to destroy and ruin and wreck a mans life just to make stock prices rise, year after year, until the man is dead and buried, with his entire mother fucking life forever wiped out and obliterated.

I knew when I was abducted in my 'sleep' a few nights back, by that evil demonic fucking LAMBRIGGER CULT of the ASTRAL-PLANE, that I was about to be under the huge Naverone guns, and in bigger trouble than I would mother fucking know what to do with, and sure as shit and shooting, I was right on the perfect money, 100%.

There is no way to salvage this, and this will most definitely be 2 HUGE MONSTER ASS GAIN WEEKS FOR THE BOYS OF THE BULL ON WALL CROOKED STREET IN MANHATTAN, but I will fucking make this small statement before I sign off. The answer is not my running off to other states, or other countries, nor is it to try and fight this enemy of mine in all their power and glory and on their turf and by their insisted upon rules, doubling as the laws of the land, but rather, for me to cleverly start playing and beating this diseased filth at their very own game, beginning with me getting married and starting my own family, as this for sure, will once and for all totally destroy this EVIL EMPIRE, ONCE AND FOR ALL, and then from there, we can worry about how to proceed on from there, YO. First things first, and I do have a right to live the life that the gods gave me, and they have no right to take it away from me when I have never done anything illegal or wrong to any of them.

I can only play the hand that is dealt me each moment, each day, each year. I was totally wrong about the 2011 PITSY YEAR #4, and how this recreates the truth and reality of the new and adjusted equation, is anyone's best guess at this fucked up point folks, YO.

Once I prove that I can accurately call the market, someone will come to me and want to make billions, and as long as they are fair with me and cut me in for a fair share of the profits, I'll gladly fucking help them. But unlike tow-trucks, record promoters, record companies, HUD House projects, crooked security company managers, and the list goes on, this time, I GO TO A HOT SHOT LAWYER, AND GET SHIT ALL DOWN IN WRITING, NICE AND LEGAL, the right way, and not like the half ass shit I've managed to get myself involved with all my jerk off life.

This is literally a life/death struggle now, I know this totally well, as sure as I am typing away at at 4:13 AM.

I know why FACEBOOK took my old account away, and they had no right to, as I was trying to log in for some time, and eventually, someone would have helped me out, but no; I have been told that if I ever found out something that happened, the entire world would be altered from the time-line that MOVERS in the Majority-Group 'MG-MOVERS', are setting up, and this is a totally forbidden thing. Really smart peeps know just what is happening with me. It started on fire works night in 1969, and perpetuated into a powerful nightmare 1000 times bigger than all of the fantasy stories ever written and all combined, by the great James Patterson. It just cannot be ignored or denied, it is like denying the Holocaust. Tom Reale was so scared that things repeated the next year when I was staying with him, and I had come back to Cornwall Avenue late on the Jitney Bus, and he happened to spot me exiting and walking towards the home he had me staying in, he gave me holy hell as though he knew the story better than the all of them. This is all blogged, and was blogged long ago when these blogs were all new on the internet system in oh six and oh seven. Lisa from Dyfis in New Jersey, also knew, she doesn't fool me for a second, after all, her brother is the Atlantic County Prosecutor. She called me a family destroyer, and was horrible and evil with me, and this led Dawn to later make that monstrous comment to me that I broke up MC's parents, a total lie. Yes the time-line fits to the day, but no 17 or 18 year old boy can break up a happy family in one short visit up to relatives. Anyone who knows anything, even with the many lies on GOOGLE, can super sleuth this and connect many many many dots. There is indeed someone out here who know just shat is so powerful and connected with all of this, in the location known as Carlisle, Pennsylvania, the place that the ADA Ron Wirtz told me to go if I want to get to the bottom of all of all of this, back in 1995. Maybe I was never meant to stand a ghost of a chance, between Nick smashing up my car outside the GATHERING PLACE Psychic Shop, and Gerard Styles and Haddonwood being so eerily connected in so much as time and ghoulish endings, be it names ending in wood and starting as either Colin or Haddon.

It totally amazes me that somebody has not called the police. This is like no other night yet5, with me down here in Florida. Later, my complaint will be stated, and in writing, official, unlike some others in the world, I like it official, and in writing, we all know where we stand this way, but I respect all opinions, yet I have the right to choose not to deal with peeps who operate on a different 'modus-operandi'.

Sooner or later, MAGNESONIC will strike, and strike hard; but until it does and it regains the necessary power to do so, I must lay low and take a lot of unwarranted mother fucking punishment. The innocent seem to always be suffering for the guilty now in this evil world and evil so-called land of the free, sure it is, the rich-free!!!!!!!!!!

I call on the GOOD MOVERS for help. It has never been this fucking bad and dangerous for me, and I am all alone and isolated. Nobody gives a fucking shit ass rats cunt lapping bastard crap about me. Once a person is placed on a particular list that I know totally well, is known about by the great Documentary men known as AGENT FALCON, and AGENT CONDOR; from the WPIX-NYNY, CHANNEL ELEVEN television system in the year of 1988, you stand no chance, that is zero, squat, nada, zip, zilch, goose eggs, NONE, of ever having a normal life again. With me it all began after returning from a major abduction to the BRIGGBASE, on the 15th day of August in 1986. This entire family comes from far beyond the most distant stars and galaxies, and I know this. They may be totally unaware of it, and that means nothing.

You cannot explain these key things that each one by themselves would make the POPE drop dead:
1)The chain and the Book of Beach
2)The following morning TRINITRAIL chemtrail
3)Years of damaged property and interference every time I ever tried to do any business or money related or music related thing
4)the AFTER-2008 times, powerful hacks, powerful DREAMS that showed absolute events that took place in the future
5)All the things that the great Blue Chip AT&T knows fully well about
6)The visit from HIS EMINENCE at 65 Middle Road
7)The family kidnapping me and the plot to get Dawn King out of the Rehab Clinic of Seacaucus, NJUSAESMWG
8)My day of terror along with m,y mother, 10 years to the day and hour practically, from the set up with my daughter to add more incest into this messed up dual-family of nightmares

Well folks, I could bore you with a long lesson on sleep walking, the 5th dimension, how these two things tie together perfectly so long as you understand what is going on, and so much more. For now I remind peeps of the cuter little simple example of the high technological world that we all are living in, and thereby this little story of fiction that I'll now tell you, makes a lot of things clear if you just sit back and examine it with open minds and hearts.

Let us make this the year 2055 and you just bought the ultimate new video game for you and your family, called “Make Your Life”. You bring this home and turn it on, and put on a small baseball type of cap, and lay on a bed next to your highly advanced compute that runs on 300 terabytes or maybe more. You can connect your microphone and tell the machine exactly how you want to create your online new life to be, leaving room for choices, merely giving it a basic outline, how long in the game, who your parents will be, the entire shmeel. You decide tro use the advance setting over the lower ones, this one sends a signal to your brain beneath the ball cap, to fall into a theta level or whatever it is called, so that only your dream brain connects into the signal. Hence, as in dreams, y7ou appear to have no memory whatsoever that you exist out beyond the screen in a real life and that what you are seemingly living through is a simulation no matter how advanced the program seems to make the reality around you. Suddenly, you are in this program, you only know that you are a small child with a life that began very shortly back, you have parents, you have no real memories, and you now are in this life. Now if you take where you and I are now in this so called reality, and up it by one dimension, the only conclusion is that there is something far beyond this little created deal here, where we seemingly have no memory of squat other than our self, and our limited life here. You cannot reasonably totally dismiss this argument, and the advanced times, bears me out that indeed, great future times in all probability exist, and indeed do send themselves intro these games, this life here and all of us being just one of these infinite upline games. The so-called Astral-Plane Gods love to play GAMES. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do you think this might be fucking so folks? Gods are really the biblical ANGELS and DEMONS that are described. You say tomaato, and they say tomayto, it is no different than this at all. These gods gave all of us the eventual ability through time and advancement through many family lineages, to eventually always be able to also go further into the endless downline, and play more games, endlessly quantamizing or going from the infinitely larger dimensions in size, to the infinitely smaller, yet somehow by some miracle in the 7th dimension known as LAWTRONICS, it will all eventually, as do all things, come full circle and meet up, with the outer higher realm beyond it, controlling the entire thing.

240 years from now, I stood in a room and heard a great man discussing the upline/downline universe theory, and all of the equations pertaining to this fantastic and ultimate subject of debate among the future philosophers and scientists alike. The man called me over when it was all finished and he appeared to know me, I just went along with what was happening around me, sort of like that day in Carey's house back in 1975 as well as 2008. When he had spoken a few things to me and I had mustered up the boldness and courage to ask him more about his great words, he laughed uncontrollably and asked me why I was being so flippant. I came to learn in short order, that I was a descendant of myself now as Mountainpen, and had taken my theories of Reflectional time, to the level of not only 'STM', as discussed on many blogs from this year and the past year, (SPACE-TIME-MIND), but to the level of velocitronic field travel, and after so doing, an accident propelled me back not physically, but sent my mind back into a body where it was riding on a train, heading into a town in New Jersey known as Haddonfield. Suddenly, I remembered that, and I'll quote, “:This is where it all begins, it starts here, and I remember”. Shortly after this, strange peeps began coming up to me in the days and months that followed, right up to about 21 weeks later on the night of the 4th of July. The Book of the Beach talked about my encounters with the great PAULA KING, I had totally removed this from my conscious mind, but somehow a few days ago, it began surfacing. Powerful things were written in this FIRSTB JOURNAL OF MOUNTAINPEN, we can shorten this to the 'BOB of 69'. Most loyal Morians know the story, that this great journal was burned at the behest of a rape victim by the name of Russell Thaxton. Not only was he the result of his mom being raped by a filthy animal in Philadelphia one night at the beginning of 1954, but he himself was being molested at age fifteen by a thirty-something female teacher at our school, the Bancroft, on Hopkins Lane, in Haddonfield, NJUSAESMWG. This went on quite a while, and one night, he got drunk and walked 3 miles or so over to my Oaklyn apartment, somehow knowing that my mother would be out with her boyfriend Sidney, my dad was in Vero Beach, Florida with his diving buddy MISTER Melvin Fisher, deserting us to go on a 10 year treasure hunt, and may I add, quite a successful find. He talked me into letting him burn up this great book of wisdom and proof that all these things were going on with a powerful family, down in Atlantic City.

This noise is seemingly going to go fucking on all night long, it is now nearly half past 5 in the morning, it began at fucking half past 9, who would listen to garbage loud music in their right mind for 8 straight mother fucking hours, FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA POLICE DEPARTMENT? I cannot be the only one that has been mother fucking cunt lapping super annoyed all night by this uncouth activity.

It is so funny, MI tells me that I am way too blunt and need to learn the art of subtlety. Yet if I do not speak directly and use the name of Mariah Carey, no one has a clue what is going on. If you would read the end of 2007 blogs that are in my name and posted on the website known as www.blogger.com/ and then go into 2008, and keep reading into the place where I stop blogging all together for about 70 days, and then restart sometime in early May of 2008, and keep reading throughout the spring and summer and into the autumn, you will be shown a story that no human being on this planet from Einstein on down, could ever hoe to be able to dream up as fiction, in a million trillion quadrillion fucking years. THIS STORY TELLS ITSELF. It is all here, and it is not going to go anyplace any time soon, except over my mother fucking DEAD BODY, BRO!!!! There is huge shit yet to say!!!!


*******THIS BLOG TERMINATES 4 NOW FOLKS*******

No comments: