Monday, September 19, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0230

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0230
DATFILE: 092011.035
© 2006-2011, THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Dave Roth died at the hands of vicious enemies, way too soon. He would be very proud of my mind bending progress, we were in fact, the two amateur scientists, quoting him verbatim.

I have absolutely proven that not only is the reality true regarding the STAYERS and the MOVERS, but that they both have connections into this carbon based life or translated simpler, human beings, in a balanced scale of both negative and positive charged interactions with all of us, on a continual non-ending basis.

I had no idea in the world that I would have both my television broken today, as well as my headphone set, just minutes after posting my blog of SJ-CH-0228. Still, when I ran the placebo experiment of a fake report to the future of the World Laboratories, a meaningless jumbled bunch of dribble, with overtones of sufficient pieces of reality, so as to cause concern and question amongst the powerful few; but notice how I asked for the positively charged or 'good-movers' to help me with a particular situation? Well, a couple of weeks back, I came home to a voice-mail message from a coworker who told me that he had something for me. I thought it was some entirely different thing, and if I knew what it really was, would have told him I do not need it and thank him anyway for the offer, but simply to trash the item. He described it, old as he is, as something it is not, still it turned out to be exactly what I needed to defend the attack on me yesterday. It was a television set, the precise model that I have, only newer and in much better condition, and also a pair of wonderful headphones, that I have just been storing in a closet space along with the spare TV set, for about 25 days now give or take. I only realized that the experiment was a huge proof and success, about the MOVERS; and the possibility of communicating with the good ones, just an hour ago when I went to go to bed, and then it hit me, and so I jumped out of bed, to blog this information. Go ahead, reread the blog of the fake-report to WORLD LABS, it is blog Safe Journal, Chapter number 0227. Dave, Richie Ryan from the HIGHLANDER could not ever say it better than he did, and it was really meant for you up here in twenty-Marola-eleven, ol' pal. Dave, “You're missing one hell of a party”. Oh well, you didn't hear it from me. My father left me a great sheet of paper that is well hidden, showing where more treasure is still buried around my area, than all the pirates of the olden days put together could dream of. But the real treasure that he left me became triple valued on this great 20th 'September day of 2011, because, combining this deal with these most recent four blog chapters, 0227, 0228, 0229, and 0230; with his telling me detailed information about STAR TREK movies and space dock platforms where it showed the ships being built, the Enterprise and the entire Star Fleet, I no longer doubt Einstein, or my father and his mixing up the early shows with future movies since his strange mysterious encounter with the Battleship Eldridge during the great World War Two, at the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Naval Shipyard, where he was stationed, during the time that he met and courted my mother who was an employee of the then very famous Lavino Shipping Company, now merged and is the all inclusive British firm known Sir Prince, as INCHCAPE.

If anything happens to me and I am found dead, I HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY POISON CHEMTRAILS IN THE SKY. GO TO U-TUBE EVERYBODY, IT IS TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER THE DFAMN THING, and I do not think even the great Lady Gaga has as much total view time up here as does the total videos on this topic, a topic I thought once, that only I suffered through, and began at the tail end of 1987, I said 1988, this was a typo folks, it was the December month in 1987 when this filthy dirty twisted shit all began for me, shortly after the nightmare of what else, AUGUST 15, 1986.

As for my dad and his double treasure, it seems my wonderful kid is now a part of both of these deals, as I have willed her these charts in case she wants them. No one else in my entire family would I leave a toadstool to.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: