Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0234

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0234
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
SUBTITLE NUMBER 4:
“THANKSGIVING DEATH SIEGE BEGAN ON NINE-18”
COPYRIGHT, 2006-2011 © BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
WORLD LABORATORIES OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY IN AD 2996, DATE AND TIME FILE: 092711.800

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Loud and low aerial activity from private Cessna planes are around me, also the chemtrailing is a bit nasty, all though I have seen it worse, but ever since the mother fucking eighteenth KARGE day of this month, and only a week past the time of the year-10 anniversary of, and not ODF-MOTHER FUCKING HACKING JERK OFF, TERROR-DAY; things picked u[p around me and they have not done a whole hell of a fucking lot of looking back, YO!!!!

I know exactly what and why, and probably a lot more than “THEY” fucking think I know. As I type, a dirt bag cyclist is revving up outside. All that is missing is not YOU-Diana, but fire alarms, and other acts of government and fortune power terror, AGAINST ME. The Dow Jones, JUST AS I PREDICTED AND SAID NOT LONG AGO ON MY BLOGS, AND YOU ALL KNOW I SAID IT, is gaining huge 3-DIGIT POINT GAINS, DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY, and all they had to do to get this, was to mother fucking fuck with me and screw with me, and hack me and fuck with me and persecute me. They totally think that they will endlessly get away with this, and they are sadly mother fucking mistaken, as I have set powerful fucking shit into fucking motion. Just past 5 in the evening back on last Thursday, I began receiving weird telephone calls, private people as per my caller-ID AT&T telephone, first from West Palm Beach, and then from a couple hundred miles from the Fiji Islands, and I know absolutely nobody in the South Pacific, nor in Palm ass hole Bitch Beach, Botbarida, Florida, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you a huge secret about the giant cat, Gawky Gaukauk, and about powerful lap holder of the 1980 buses. My professor friend from the Indian river State College over at 35th Street, knows all about not only this, but also about the destruction of the big screen televisions, and the chemical reversal of a vitamin that will forever permit the great DONALD TRUMP from needing to use that silly looking hair piece, so hopefully both Ann King as well as his granddaughter will need to get new hobbies. He wants to assist me on all three projects, so my ebnemies are pissed off, as they all ready turned my daughter against me, but they will not turn my buddy against me, as he has been shown a powerful secret, and does not want to lose its potential power. I absolutely proved to him,. That MOVERS are real, and he is more mind blown than 1000 Carols and 1000 insurance companies, such as mine, Lizards and twin cousin actors be damned into DOGTOWN for 555 Mininna Kalpa. I am eternally grateful in my Gained appreciation, without Angela, for the great number 14 spin on the wheel, my great empire ruling Scylla, but I am living or really, DREAMING, here now, as are you, and must concentrate on that. Still, what I am going mother fucking through this minute is a seasonal problem with the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE SCUM SLIME, as both the opening hockey season of polarized vocalists of quintessential extremes, is upon me, and so is the World Series, and I told Paul all ready, that the West Coast has it this year, and he will find out that I never lied to this great man of wisdom. Thank you for not causing me trouble, neither one of us need any of it, old friend, and I only wish you and yours the very best, despite hoping the entire world blows up and dies. Significant numbers are in the secret of the computer and the transistor turned microchip takeover of this world, the invisible hostile invasion without conscious awake victims, if this is not all the perfect crime, then my song in 1986, and I do not mean RGG, was nothing next to this. The number of the binary hexadecimal where the '0123456789ABCDEF' converts into a programmed binary code, still is all about the group of 16 numbers. Sixteen is the most magical and powerful and totally secret number in the entire multiverse, perhaps beyond this and out into the very 6th dimension itself, peeps. Ask any computer programmer if I am making this fish tale up. Then you do the simple math of what letter-P is in order, such as A=1, B=2, C=3, and so forth, with or without any help from ferocious Gawky, that is unless he asks you to lay on your back in the bottom of large swimming pools while he snaps pictures, for the gods only know what reasons, and nobody to this day can explain away the Haddonwood situation, or its 'Gerard Styles Dark shadows' ending. You can try all you want to, and since the professor saw the fly, saw me smash it, saw it come back again right out of the Highland Avenues of Scotland, he is now gonna help me do some big things, along with powerful MOVERS who branched out into unbloggable other pieces of TAWF, and if I say one more word, I AM A FUCKING DEAD MAN. Yes Gina, I told you and all of them, UP, UP, UP, UP, AND UP, and I am right on the money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Computer, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, if a giant earthquake does not strike, I will destroy you for disobedience. I knew last night that I was in huge trouble, I was kidnapped and abducted by the BRIGGBASE CULT, and it was the worst mother fucking nightmare I have had since I saw the stair chase nightmare of Suffolk County, NYUSAESMWG. May the gods take pity on the endless bullshit that poor old Mountainpen must suffer fucking through forever and ever and ever. My daughter Paula king Junior, or PEE as she nicknamed herself as a small child of six, told me when she rescued me in the experience last night, out of that horrific monster ass nightmare, that I caused my extended life, and that it is all on tape with the cut finger, the American Alliances refrigerator, and the days of the RGG, so if the US Copyright Office knows what she is talking about, I would gratefully Donna Gaines appreciate it if they would so inform me, only I all ready Lenny McKinnon know, that they will not, from here to the Power Test Gasoline Station of Atco, New Jersey of 1983, just 3 blocks east of my rented Pliner home on Norris Avenue, where so much of this began, and I am not missing it,m none of it, mister Winn, do go blind and see if I care, or your pal Donald gives a fucking shit either for that matter, dog!!! Chuck knows I still have the moves, as does Muscles Ed, right Salvador from 1966? Right American freaking Telephone and Telegraph?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSH FROM THE GREATEST FREAKING EIGHTY-SIX FISH, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA,BIT-BYTE!!!!!

POST SCRIPT:

I need your help Robert McDowell, of the Federal Communications Commission, old school buddy. THANK-YOU.

No comments: