Monday, September 26, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0233

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0233
DATFILE: 092611.802
BLOG SUBTITLE FOUR:
“DETAILS ON SLEEP WALKERS AND
PARANORMAL TRAVELERS”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
2006-2011

BEGINNING OF BLOG:

Before I get into the specifics on the subject on today's blog, let me tell you all what these mother fucking cunt lapping pieces of gutter sewage did to me from the time that I tried to post up my previous blog, SJ-CH-0232:
1) When I tried to post it, I WAS STOPPED, until eventually, “THEY” allowed an internet page to display, a major fucking computer hack, WHERE RU-FBI?????????????????????
2)Before I even finished posting up on my various blogger sites, I observed my computer had been set back to the earlier time zone, and my address was back again on 36th Avenue, in San Mateo, KALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3) When I used the telephone to talk to Diana, “THEY” cut in and cut me off into a dead circuit, a major utility harassment, that along with others, MANAGED TO GIVE THESE DIRT HOLES THEIR HUGE CHEATED WALL STREET GAINS TODAY, and I have been suffering through this mother fucking shit now with this hell nightmare problem that nobody will believe, ever since middle 1986, DUH, when else??????????????????????????????????
3)All day today, people treated me like mother fucking dog shit, for absolutely no reason that would be considered to be Earthly discernible, POPE!
4)When I left my job, I tried to put gasoline into my car and was treated like shit by the attendant. I will go to a different place tomorrow, mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5)My Wells Fargo Bank is refusing for unknown reasons, to send me my normal ordinary checking account statements to my address, and is insisting I use on-line service, they do not tell me this, but they will not put me on normal mailings, and I went to complain today at my local branch, I bank at two banks, there and at TD, and would just change over to TD only, but the situation is complicated, as I have my AARP paycheck automatically credited into the old Wachovia Bank and now in Florida, Wells Fargo Bank. My disability automatic debit goes into TD Bank.

I knew when I came home, that the stock market had to be mother fucking flying because the NEGAMAGS around me were so gods awful fucking monstrous since the moment that I tried to post my prior fucking blog. This EVIL EMPIRE HAS ALL THE POWER. I must leave here, and I WILL. I will become a MERCENARY overseas, and do what I should have cunt lapping did back in the times when Muscles Ed and I discussed this in oh-7 and oh-fucking ass eight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a mini-droid attack as I sit here typing, an annoying small flying bug of some kind. In the future, time travel on a physical level is attempted, and powerful fields of energy send many people backward nearly a billion years, and turn them into all sorts of nasty insects, from which, these shitty things all then naturally, descended. Given enough repeated cycles, the world will be controlled by what is known in 3000 AD, as the GIFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then, the mighty Paula King of Canada and the astral plane, along with a hundred or more of her pseudonym identities and persona's, knows only too fucking well about all of this mother fucking shit.

So many peeps ask the question about physical time traveling. First of all, we all physically travel at the normal speed of the ratio of time, mass, and gravity, or more simply put, as we sit here tonight, we all move ahead in time, or backward in time, relative to worlds where atoms have reverse charge in their protons and electrons. Field travel works well in the future for long distance travel, however, the physical ability to alter normal time ratios, that we all indeed do travel through continually, while awake and conscious in the vast virtually unlimited hyperspace, is dependent on hyperspace equation and its accompanying twin reality that no real solid future, or past, is existing, and that all of us are in a vast cosmic dream, with merely the point of the present being a guide or source point for some type of a reality. Hence, many peeps travel in time outside the normal curves and ratios, on non-physical modalities, mental travelers so to speak, intentionally tranced out, or even done in day-dreaming, and many other ways not relevant right now in this blog. The girl I knew from Atlantic City, was part of a group of girls from the nineteen-sixties, and only the great Mormon Church knows the powerful truths about them all, right down to Moroni and his Cadillac car that he sold to me one day, '20 Briggbase years' before Sheri-Lee Pote sold me a Plymouth Breeze, 'ONE BRIPER' or one score to use a more Earthly and AWAKE term. It all fits together you know, Mark Moroni, Marc Marini, Sherry-Lee, broken trailer furnaces, toaster oven fires on Guthrie Island, and so very MOTHER FUCKING MUCH MORE, ladies and gentlemen.

ED, IF YOU ARE OUT HERE, ILLEGALLY OF COURSE, AS YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON A COMPUTER, I WILL PAY YOU 5,000 DOLLARS CASH, IF YOU WITNESS THE SHIT YOU SAW AROUND ME, THAT DAY IN ACNJ WITH MCGUIRE, THE TIME THE CAR RADIO BLARED OUT THAT HORRIBLE SOUND, AND ON AND MOTHER DFUCKING ON AND MOTHER FUCKING ON, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Fort Pierce, Florida, you know my name, it cost less than two dollars to do a 4-1-1. My old offer still goes with anyone willing to come forward and tell the entire world what has been done to me by this incredible paranormal family for 45 years or so, it does not matter where I get it, I will get the money, you will be paid ONE BILLION USD CASH, for helping me!!!!!!!Naturally, your life will be placed in obvious danger, so anyone with a family and loved ones should not respond to this offer, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very disappointed in my daughter. I know THAT you know a lot, and can only hope that years from now when age and time replace the Earthly desire for things, that you will want to prove this is all connected. I can only hope this day will come.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC, ALL ORDERS, ALL TEKS, YOU KNOW WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO GET THUIS DISEASE OFF OF ME, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF BLOG:

No comments: