Sunday, September 25, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0232

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0232
10:07 PM, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2K11
START BLOG:

There are so many things that cannot be told, not now, not ever, thus what I will say is necessary; and whether I or some other reader in cyberspace, may or may not think is important, those out here, and who know who they are, do in fact know what is truly behind this stuff that now will be reported and told.

Thursday afternoon, I had my computer guru over here, and this event accomplished things that were being blocked for me since the early part of this freaking year, and thus was a major milestone for me being able to do important things. As soon as I dropped her off at her house and began to drive away, I needed to use my left side turn signal in my automobile, and when I did, the speed had doubled, the flash is twice as rapid, and the inside cabin sound that blinking signals create was noticeably twice as fast. Any time that I accomplish any major deal, the counterstrike from “THEM” or the WOMO enemies, or 'whatever', as Congressman RA or really non-RA-RA if I am Gottwald-Permitted to throw in my daily pun here, would say; B4 he was a congressman and was back playing in Albert Pileggi's musical band on Pyle Avenue near the Haddon Township High School, in Westmont, in New jersey, in the USAESMWG, but yes, let me break through one of “THEIR” barriers in a constructive positive major way, and BANG, I am given an instant counterstrike, every time, so CANONIZE me POPE, because IF THIS DOES NOT QUALIFY ME FOR BEING INVOLVED SOMEHOW AND IN SOME WAY, IN THE HUGEST AND MOST GARGANTUAL MIRACLE ON THIS PLANET EVER, then revisit the church and pretend it is oh-M-eight again, your Eminence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canonize me, did I say, Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Maybe two puns in one blog is two too many, YO. How can this all be going on around me for nearly 57 mother fucking years now, and not qualify as the biggest unexplainable miracle on this sick diseased twisted sinful evil demonic ass planet? Not that I am here to go on giving the hammer man hub cap banger such praise tonight through so many back doors, but last night, he came to me in a powerful interaction, this is not bloggable folks, so-sahwee, copyrighted 1983 eyes of slant, and this typed blog, dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever is causing all of this, it fits definite, undeniable, and quite evil patterns. The Michael Landon Highway to Heaven Syndrome or the (MLHTHS) for any future reference should I so desire to use this abbreviation, the McGuire property destroyer and fire setter, and I would be the ultimate fool to leave out perhaps the greatest syndrome, shrouds of mysterious secrets and endlessly Blue-book covered up truths, whether it be flying saucer/alien related, or soap opera type family situations, and never meaning to exclude hypothetical or secret daughters. Pun number three, if I was really the audacious devil; might play out as, “and causing mothers to do things beside 'taking' secrets to graves”, but let us not overdo, and overkill this blog, with cute-ass Dawn/Michelle rebuking proofs of my 'smartassism'. But a quick touch on this if I may, as an additional insertion, pweeeeeze, folks? I am on a roll for having my property screwed with, something my oldest kid remembers painfully and only too well. Too bad she did not marry the real POPE, only I guess he is in the no-no club for that like other C-Priests, which is the cause for so much horrendous filthy activity perpetrated on so many innocent church youth for many many many years, as there is realism and then there is what any Morianity followers know quite well, as Realeism.

It is so amazing to me how things changed so huge when I left New Jersey, as though my moving 1400 miles from an area I had spent my life in, somehow forced atomic shifts throughout the vast multiverse. I know how ludicrous my words sound, I only know that know-it-all Jim Burr said to me back late in the nineteen-seventies, and I quote, and have made this quote on many previous blogs as well, “Mark, you effect people”. He really meant BIG TIME, and not only people, but anything that I come into contact with, people, places, things, WHATEVER, CRA. If UR out here, TOM GLENN, and know about MORIANITY, you can clear up a lot of mysterious things, the world might listen 2U better than they will me, UR not certified a lunatic full moon case, and you are well known in both the sports and music world. Bet you never had a CLOO about that song when you did that great guitar work for me back at the end of 1980 or the start of 1981, whatever. You know the truth about the Congressman too, and the hospital fire in the REAL-GOOD-GIRL days, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you have not been told by the great National League of Pigskins, and TNG Pigskins, over the past forty months now; is that there is a gigantic wall called BLUBOOK, forget the disinformation club of Dick Wolf and all his Donald Trump pals in the EW (Entertainment world), and read on, ol' buddy from 1980!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes there may well be the BLUE WALL, as we glean information about through great law TV-shows such as “L&O”, but the real BRICK WALL has a name and it is not the BLUE POLICE WALL, but instead, it is the PROJECT AIRFORCE BLUEBOOK, and IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIENS FROM OUT IN THE EXPANSION, OR UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS THAT APPEAR TO FLY AROUND IN THE PLANETS' ATMOSPHERE, EITHER, YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is about a million times more dangerous and deadly, and has to do with separation. To separate things, be it white and black, rich and poor, Protestant or Catholic, and so have you; you need to use a powerful weapon that we all know about, and yet nobody seems to know it is being used for just this purpose, and this word is SECRETS!!!!!!!! So many peeps just love secrets, both creating them, and uncovering them. I know how secrets can tear the spirit and soul into pieces, and have about as much love and excitement for them, as I do for a dentists drill gone dull and salty. Now some secrets are in fact necessary. Military strategy basic-101 teaches this, and it is totally true, and I find no fault with that. But all the shit that does not have to be there to protect life and limb and property, is an entirely other matter. I am not harping on the one big one either. I have fifty fucking things that I have to sit on forever, or truth be told, I would be a dead man. That is why my blogs try and warn other peeps, that it is not such a cool thing. In other words, SECRETS SUCK!!!!!!!!

I feel the need to say a few things that are somewhat safe to touch, just not harp on.

The big machine overseas is not a velocitron tunnel, and it will not end all life or wipe out the twin of the Astral Plane, HS.

Not all MOVERS have one 'waking' second of realizing what is happening to them, Blue-book material.

Peeps who really want to control minds are not politicians, they are participants of the EW. Huge $ is involved, and peeps get suckered in and then like the one way door of the EAGLES and the HOTEL, KALI, not always do good exit strategies present themselves, right Lenny McKinnon?

I have proof beyond the shadow of a doubt that most accepted accidents and deaths, are questionable at best, and in the case of my diseased and twisted up family, not one was, not the double murder and suicide, not the toaster oven burning down the first Gottwald residence up on the great Guthrie Island, not my mother, not my best friend DCR, and I could go on, such as Al Soifer, Sigmund Malyeska, Robert Pincus, and we could type on until damn near morning light Dawn, reigns and rises with her mighty loud bass drum.

I have information about the great paint company that nobody ever talks about, and is never seen or advertised. Paula King owns it through a powerful dummy-company up in Canada, and Dick Wolf and Donald Trump only thin,k they know so much about me all these fucking years. I will say that Dick has a large set on him, or else Paula allowed him to say so much clever as he's been all these years, YO.

My story never ends, nor did it ever start, however, my getting hypnotized in 1996 was the biggest mistake in the world, and all the people around me seemed to know that it would be, something that if you ponder on it long enough makes anyone see that another Canonization needs to be freaking performed, dog. The first thing that came back into my awareness under the trance, was the Speed-Ship Sunram. It amazes me that the Two Dollars in NYC did not as well. So the one hit wonder of the pollution commercial days had to know about all these things, or why would he describe my big fantasy boat as a 'mystery-ship'?

Googling is fun, and you learn a lot, still, the accuracy rate is somewhere in the range of roulette odds without the house green edge of 0 and double 0. Getting the real truth about shit is a good 50/50 chance. There is no mention of my aunt Ruth and her marriage to my uncle Heinz Gottwald, before he offed her by paying the doctor to boost up the power of her flu-shot in 1977, the same year that I came as close to death as I ever had, from working at MARS. That was one cool idea you had with those tea shirt uniforms, MICKEY, but Jimmy Stone beat you to the firing punch, YO. Still, the odds of being fired on the FIRST DAY of a month, both in the 'dream-world', and then in the real-world', and apart in years by the electrical number of twenty-seven, wow, talk about winning the Power-ball, huh US Copyright Office, Jesus Fucking Christ All Mighty, do I really need to spell all of the wisdom of the ages out, is there no original intelligence left anywhere, oh great Harry Potter???? Don't die on me Donna Summer, in your Disc Jockey persona, I have enough on my plate and my conscience, BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The FASCITAR was not an invention of me, nor was it told to me by Jimmy Hoffa's ghost on the Atlantic City beach in the year of 1974 while I was staying over at Selena Dada's rooming house, but there is a lot more to the great “Take-off your shoes Dada”, that what I am currently able to safely discuss and blog right now. A couple weeks ago, a chopper nearly flew right into my window after a big lightning storm, and it kept circling the building where I live in. I have the photos of it and a lot of shit will be up on the mighty U-TUBER real damn soon. Just wait folks, or if you are an aware MOVER like my lovely girl Paula King, move ahead and see it for yourself. I tried to end this blog and post it, FCC pal, Bob McDowell, and they are interfering with my right to free speech, and blocking my access to the internet, maybe afraid because they do not want the market to drop in the morning, but still, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE speech IN THE SO CALLED COUNTRY OF FREEDOM. I need your help old school chum. Getting that hacked page that says the web-page won't display, when all I am doing is clicking to get onto the internet as I always do, so let me try again, and if no luck, I guess I'll have to call the COMCAST CABLE up and complain.


BLOG ENDS FOLKS, 4 NOW, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

No comments: