Wednesday, September 23, 2009

End

“END OF ULTIMATE INTERNET MC-BLOGS”
092309.870 Opening of the blog:


I could have started this out as the subtitle, “Nice Try, it Won’t Work Sky”, but since this is the final blog of the series making up about 18 chapters, Y bother? I had a much better idea and am now going 2 revert 2 it. I am no long er trying 2 communicate with any 2009 humans. These blogs R posted on public websites, but no longer do I in any way give a hoot-pollute about the gory mess involved with trying and make human conscious mind C any of this. The bible says it all way better than this poor old dumb cluck ever has a chance 2 put it. What is foolishness 2 man, is anything but 2 higher spiritual powers, in the case cited herein, Jehovah. Also concentrically, as man sees gods stuff as foolishness, so also does god C our stuff as total foolishness. I can understand without any wonderment at all, and personally can relate 2 this incredibly. I am not able 2 understand unless someone is willing 2 sit me down and really calmly and nicely explain 2 me, just how the internet and all the details of PC machines works. Yet so many out here think that I should B able without any help and at my age of by the way, half or more cannot even click a mouse or properly hook up a PC, and I can at least do that and a lot more, 2 just know how 2 do so many things all by myself. I do not have clue number one what half of this stuff is about, and when I try and do things, pow, things mess up worse. I admit 2 ignorance, and cannot 4 the life of me C how telling this would B anyone’s mind boggle, yet I am mistaken. 180 degrees around this arc, comes the other side of the coin. I cannot C how my simple truths R so misunderstood and thought of as crazy junk, people R a bit 2 polite 2 say it, but that is a translation if they were all like 4 example Dawn King, and made no bones about being super direct. 2 her, it is al about not being phony and let anyone’s feelings B darned, but we R not discussing Dawn, so let me move this along. I am subject 2 lots of errors, I am no saint, nor am I any Einstein. If anyone ever feels 4 any reason ever that I have come off as though I am better or nicer than the average person, please accept my apology. I will reiterate it and say what I always say, I am most likely more spiritually in tune or translated even more accurately, enlightened 2 supernatural reality. But I would never expect anyone who does not know me personally, and who may just B stumbling across my blog, 2 ever say, oh I get all this, hay how can U, Y would I expect this, U have not read all of my blogs nor know a thing about me? I would never ask anyone 2 go, hay wow, cool dude, I get it, UR so right. I realize totally that the human race is 4 the most part thinking, WHAT, DUHH????? I know this, how dumb do U think I really am? So YR these blogs being written? Glad U asked, BRO and SIS, glad U asked!!!!!! Any electronic medium B it some type of audio or video recording device, or any electronic way of translating thoughts from one mind into another such as words and texts of somebody’s blog, written and then read by another, qualifies as being electrically sent and channeled, and this is all done, always, into a supernatural channel of sorts, it is not some maybe, this is a fact. I know 4 a fact that telephones were originally invented 4 communicating within the dead, ask the patent office 2 provide U with the historical records of their inventions. If they say I am lying, then they R lying, as I was there and I know. But I must now move on and do what I must do, it obviously is getting the exact effects I need, or things would not B happening around me the way that they R, I know this and the world can B damned. I never aimed a gun at a soul and said U better agree with me, I would detest living in a world of agreeing boring robots.

Still I am defeating my purpose as long as I insist on sitting here at this keyboard and imagine that I am speaking intelligently 2 rational thinking waking minds, as this is not now nor will it likely ever B happening, not in my human lifetime as me. Still, I know what is going on, nice try. Jim Burr said something 2 me back around late 1973 that sounded totally alien and weird 2 mew, only now, I get it, now that it’s way 2 late, I GET IT. He said one day over the telephone 2 me after I told him something and then a long pause resulted, “Satan’s using U2 get 2 me”. I thought the brother clucking guy was a deranged maniac and hurried him off the phone after that statement, don’t think I was not a lot more, socially normal once, I was, I know better now, that’s all. After this short blog is done, I am returning 2 the continuation of the 1995 taped audio journal only without the tape. This will still go through an electronic channel, passing into the zone. A zone in my way of using this conceptual term, simply means that one person can have a thought in their mind, then use some electronic device, and hand it 2 another, and then another mind can hear or read or whatever, that original thought. The internet is no different than my old style 30 dollar Radio Shack portable cassette tape recorder, same thing.

U go on doing this 2 me all U want Sky, someday there will come a day of reckoning, this applies 2 the capitalists, or any evil entity anywhere. I said it B4 and will again, the sixties R looked back at and laughed at by many today, as they were cave people in comparison or so says many of the present-peeps. Fine, cool. Whatever, YO. At least I would rather live in my cave and live in a WE/WE/WE/WE generation, than a ME/ME/ME/ME generation, that frown really did turn upside down, happy place Mickey, and not the swimming club lifeguard.

If anyone was really advanced and wanted 2 know the truth while awake, they would have contacted me a long time ago asnd said in candor, hay, tell me, BRO. So let me just conitnue on now with my taped life hjournal, and 2 hell with whether anyone likes it or tunes it in or turns it off. Eventually, I will post a blog on my own free website, and getg off the public ones. This is not needed. The joke is that I can control the univeese without one person being ever aweake and reading a single word. That is not my goal, but there R darker agencies that know that I have jhust spoken a powerful truthn and a dirty little secret. Eatr more popcorn, BRO, don’t get 2 fat now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice try brown eyes, but U will have 2 do a lot better than this. I do not think in 4 or 5 decades, I have ever been more disappointed in anyone or anything in my life, this sets a new record, NPI, but then lower than the whale dung was all ready a done deal As oh-eight came in. If justice was real in this universe, as U used 2 say it so well Dave Roth, I would run into that blond from long ago, and tell her how being a nice person does not pay off in this life, after all, the Hampton’s R not loaded with nicer people, just nastier ones. Those in charge of global religious systems however should know that if reap and sow is a total lie 4 me, then something somewhere is major wrong, and that U better all wonder if UR wasting your time getting up early next Sunday morning. But then, I am talking again 2U, I should B talking only 2 my journal, and these next following blogs will B called, “LIFE JOURNAL-From Now Until I Am Maggots”.

During the past days and weeks, my newest roulette system has continued 2 work and has not as of yet crashed and burned Danny Hatch. Watch those twisters YO. If this system can withstand this much super hell, the gods know it has 2B good, and they R very worried about another 1986 and the Huntington Curse being broken once and 4 all.

End of this blog, and end of this entire series:

No comments: