Saturday, September 5, 2009

ES-6

“Exploratronic Supermind blog 6 Lesson & Journal”
Quarter shy of ten at night, Saturday, September 5th, 2009
OPEN:


All day long Diana’s telephone rings, and whether my lightning in her human form will B back in her boyfriend’s arms again or not, is between them, and is none of my bizz. Still, ALL DAY LONG, since daybreak, I have been victimized by a horrendous motor cycle or MC-BIKE ATTACK, it is continuous. They do not stop tearing illegally by the house here on 13th & Freddy-Elm, here in Blueberryville, and it began at work.

How do I know the police and all of this is totally fixed? U would never believe the things that I could tell U. It could get me locked up tonight, U do not want 2 mess with the authorities or better said those that enforce the laws. I know things way non-bloggable.

Y did the FBI guy never show up, u know, our landlord here at the home we R renting, yo players, Y? If anyone cannot C nor is willing 2C here, that this is all a definite part of the JULIA SAYER MURDER L&O SYNDROME, referred 2 by me from now on as the abbrev of JSMLOS, pronounce it JISS-LAUCE, made mention 2 in the number L&J-6, then stay blind and remain in blissful and willful ignorance. Maybe U all R better off this way. It is just that I was hoping I guess, that peeps up on these type of mystery oriented websites, or supernatural, Ufologistic, out of body and paranormal, etcetera, would in fact B interested in learning about, and open-mindedly so, my first hand experiences with the continual bombardment from indeed, nothing less and other than the supernatural and esoteric worlds, defining things in a way U that U can better relate 2.

My mistake, and my apology, peeps. Thought U might really B interested. Maybe it is time 2 spike your interest and give all of U the next huge jackpot lottery number when it comes around, say one worth 300 mill or so. Then U might believe. If seeing is believing, no wonder Christianity was able 2 grow into what it became, a little antigrav-teck and some water walks, wow, peeps in those days would get on their face and worship anything, huh Ardra Rotten-berry??????????

AS LONG AS THIS FILTHY SICK DISEASE OUT HERE HAS ME 2 PICK ON, AND ENDLESSLY PERSECUTE 24/7, JUST WATCH THE Phillies keep losing, the Flyers keep winning this upcoming season, and the Dow Jones markets keep flying right up 2 the freaking stars, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOSING:

No comments: