Saturday, September 5, 2009

SPECIAL INSERT GOING ONLY 2 BLOGGER DOT COM SITE

“SPECIAL INSERT ONLY GOING 2 BLOGGER SITE”
20 PAST ELEVEN ON Saturday morning, September 5th, 2009
OPEN:


The site Undiscovered Mysteries dot com may B a channel that the MC is now working through 2 send worms into my computer. The same screen popped up after first getting the famous 406 page load error screen and later attempting another post up. The 2nd screen is the one that sent my computer 2 the hospital last week or whenever. Now tacking on the fact that at the same time of this connection-2-the-server-problem screen started on this site and at the same time that I was told I could cuss on the site, and was more than glad 2 observe the rules, it is their property and site and that is fine, I have no problem at all with that whatsoever. However, this also is the only site where Eddie Himacane hooked my last blogging system up as a title that pops up on every blog unless I learn how 2 alter it and gain more computer proficiency, this would thereby B the one site and set of blogs at a location, hated and despised most by my enemy, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. C4 yourselves what I’m referring 2 here lads and lassies and Labradors. Go 2 www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ and type in MOUNTAINPEN BLOGS, and U will C this.

I am growing concerned that I may have 2 terminate my blogs at this site, if it is gonna B used by the All Mighty Scylla and family, 2 wreck my blogging and my computer. Let us C what happens. I left a short blog number ES-5 on the system there, basically telling peeps 2 come 2 this website and read today’s blogs. Then I asked the owner or operator manager of the site, whatever, named Saru on the message that was left me asking me not 2B profane on the blogs, and I informed this person that I got a 406 page error, and now on this site of UM, I am getting a screen just like I got B4 my computer broke B4, saying server not connected, and blah bleee blum. Now the computer repair experts in Ventnor where I was raped by tom Reale in July of 1970, just a few blocks away, told me it was my firewall that was causing the trouble and creating this screen. OK, so what is causing it now then, as they removed this faulty system and made a total change 2 the computer? If the MC is using UM 2 wipe me out, I will terminate my blogs there, and try finding 2 or 3 additional sites. Let us C what happens, I know little 2 nothing about these machines, only that they R totally owned and controlled by the MC, and all of this attack is part of their famous arsenal weaponry that I have named the PAWM-PIE.

CLOSE:

No comments: