Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ULTIMATE INTERNET MILLIONTH-COUNCIL BLOG 15/16/17

“ULTIMATE INTERNET MILLIONTH-COUNCIL BLOG 15-16-17”
DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE) 092307.473
SUBTITLES INCLUDE AND R NOT LIMITED 2 THE FOLLOWING ONES:
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND-JOURNALS AND LESSEONS
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINING FROM 1995 AUDIO TAPES
JULIA WHITE, ABSOLUTE REIGNING QUEEN OF THE GUATAMAYAN’S
I now open up this blog on one sad and hellish Wednesday freaking morning:


Yesterday, I went into a hypnotic self induced trance, that took me back with
Eddie Himacane and back 2 the Marhouse, 2 the day where he was doing all sorts of wild things with my computer, and I was never told that he was not allowed 2B on ANY computers, in fact his probation officer and a helluva nice dude who I met on several occasions, told me he was just not permitted 2 own one and not permitted 2 access internet on his own machine. This is how it was told 2 me, or I never would have violated any laws and allowed him near my machine. Still, he had reset all my blogging sites with speed dialer systems and Firefox Engine automatic password memorizing functions, so that I would not need 2 do anything except 2 go up and basically blog. So when cookies get hacked/disabled/whatever, and screens change, and I have not used any passwords or usernames 4 a long while, I tend 2 forget them, and now am unable 2 reach my own sites. Now, I can just go up 2 my word document, and on every single site I use from FACEBOOK, my 4 current blogging websites, the Google G-mail, the e-mail at yahoo and Comcast, and on and on. I printed it all up on a document so I can now access all needed information. So now, my electric back up is on and ready 2 protect me, and so is my ability 2 get forgotten needed information that will now ‘permit me’, as well as my cuz-uncle HG from LINY, access 2 my various websites, genius camera operators and all, YO!!!!!!! But baby I’ve got news 4U and all of your shoes that U may wanna throw at me, that might splash up a tidal wave in my relative’s great bay if you’re not careful Scylla, ERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn just entered the room, and is going 2 her cuz hang out in the Harbor, as soon as I say anything SHE does not like, Scylla that is, immediate Ronald Reagan counterattack Strike time, huh my brown eyed queen????????????????????????? I am still gonna say this, and there absolutely nothing U can do 2 stop me, and when it is said on www.blogger.com/ that U screwed me out of using for sixteen days and nights, this should have a real big effect. Naturally, the DOW JONES keeps FLYING up HIGHER an d HIFGHER and HIGHER every single day,. If not all 5, then 4 out of every 5 business and trading days, BRO, just watch and C this 4 yourself, as I have told U all long B4, back when it was about 8,000, that this would all happen, hyet all the pessimist and Doomgloomers Clubs said, oh nom, it is gonna go right back down again, but I freaking knew differently, as the persecution against me went into a new level and was stepped up far beyond where I ever thought could B possible and still survive as a material and physical human being. Here is what SHE does not want said. I have proof that her mighty family did this 2 me, all of it. Also, the BLOGGER account being almost wiped away forever was their little masterpiece as well. As soon as I retrieved the old password, and then made a full word document officially of all of my usernames, secret questions and answers, and passwords, 4 all my accounts ever used, and then posted up a short blog there that does not appear in the SOULCAST, WORDPRESS, or UNEXPLAINED-MYSTERIES blogging sites, THEY HAD A TOTAL CONNIPTION FIT TMES 10 TO THE POWER OF 188.

Here R at least some of the reasons Y the blogger site was cancelled or so they thought, by THEM, owners of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. This is the only site that is owned by GOOGLE ENGINER, and not only scans it often, but in the near future plans 2 do other things, and I know this, that will attract many new bloggers such as myself that feel persecuted by someone or something and need 2 get their situation and story OUT THERE 2 THE WORLD, as this will automatically increase their exposure, currently much more than other sites do, and natch 2 keep pace in our competitive world of business and money, all of the blogger websites will eventually follow suit. But still, the right here and now is what these lovely peeps were concerned with. The other main reason, and smaller ones exist as well that will not B harped on with this blog, is that I have more of an established readership here, according 2 a GOOGLE SEARCH that I conducted, independently of any of their directly owned and operated websites. Established audiences tend 2 like 2 remain more than not, on the same basic {blannel} or blannel’s that they read, or blogging channel, or website. Few blog-readers R really willing 2 follow an individually-read blogger 2 a NEW SITE. U can tell them please forever, and list them and everything, forget it. My pernt Archie, is that the enemy WON, 4 sixteen days and nights. They knew this, so after I got all myself all nicely reconnected back in late last night, all hell broke loose here with {THAT FAMILY} The police were out here twice, Chicky hid in the fields the first time, and was caught and taken the second time, but still, there he is the next day, today, just as if nothing had ever happened, I saw him back working at his pizzeria. Dawn at court yesterday, had all charges dropped against her also, and all court costs waived as well. Power is a wonderful thing 2 have, huh SKY?? Then I come 2 learn that Elena Silva, Ann’s daughter, remember Jamie her hubby from Porto Rico had different children than the other hubby that Ann King, her born name, had while married 2 another man. This family is scattered all over Europe, South America, the continental United States, Porto Rico, and the gods only know where else, largest concentrations being in the states of New York and New Jersey, but they R in many other states, Midwest, Cali, U name it, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I got home after taking DK 2 Egg Harbor so she can drink the day away while Donna Summer back in time can go and dance the night away, BRO. Ain’t life a silly and messed up old dog? ERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Philadelphia Phillies played a double header baseball game last night if I am not mistaken, getting shut out in game 1 and winning in game 2, so the enemy scored with a 2/3rds EVIL-EMPIRE, since they got their way on their evil fixed stock market system, owned, and totally manipulated & controlled by WOMO? Diseaseweeds-Jane-EF-U almost got me, it just turned one-thirteen from one-twelve, if I had been influenced more powerfully 2 look up at my stinking rotten clock just a tad earlier, this day would all ready B recorded history, as if it will not end up that way dudes and dudesses, gimme a bweak Elmer Wabbit Fwuddddddd, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U CAN BASICALLY ALL KNOW THAT 4 THE REST OF THIS YEAR, IT IS GONNA BA MAJOR PREDONMINANTLY, AND IN A PREPONDERANCE 4 OCCURRING, THESE FOLLOWING 3 EVENTS. Even though I have a battery back up, the electrician is here so let me shut down the entire system until all things R taken care of, electrically speaking, BRO!!!!! Well, things the past 2 days R off the scale horrendous, especially when the devil in a freaking human body turned this up 4 poor me. U and Judge Tombay Raso and this entire family is so totally un-bloggable, it is not safe 4 me 2 go on, and nobody would believe it. I have a million proofs, they all R there, and only from a safe haven would I dare try and expose this fully diseased evil wickedness. It looks like the lifeguards called it correctly in 1997 when they called me “Sharkey, the greatest fish in the bay”

I have 2 pick Dawn King up all drunk and mad at the world in the Harbor at 4 of the clock, and the gods only know that someday I will B the one that the police throw in jail 4 all of this family’s crimes. No one can fight them, they R way 2 powerful. They drive around in my car when drunk with open liquor bottles, drinking, and there is “nothing I can Do” about it, JUST AS THE SONG ALL READY “FREAKING” KNEW BACK AROUND 1999 OR 2000. Yes he does live upon this Earth, and had a human birth, but I was in error both times, once when believing it was diva-Donna and once when believing it was Sarah Callio. I plan 2 do an extensive search of U on the internet until I know more about U than U know about yourself, APOLLO-LUCIFER DIABOLIS. My sanity has lost its race Copyright Examiners, and there is no more way 43 me 2 beam myself and my car over to 5133 Oakland Street, so munikay-munikay, breaking my codes off, code 2, code 2, 1988, Miss Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite all of this hell including having 2 go out and get Chicky a lot of liquor, at his job, where he hides it from his boss Mario, in a wild spot behind some outside side of the building trash bins that no one would ever think 2 look in, and Ann King Silva or AKA as sometimes these blogs refer 2 her as, went along with me 2 pick up his cash pay that he gets, U know, the illegal’s thing, non documented aliens, Hammonton, blueberries, the bogs, the fields, the transdimensional shifting FIRST PUNISHMENT that SCYLLA-GODDESS inflicted upon me 4 telling things she did not want me 2 tell, and not joining her human world fan club. Let me tell U one thing however lads and lassies and Labrador Retrievers, there is no Lenny McKinnon or Miss Chillie doubt about any of these things that I am telling U, or any doubt about how lovely she can sing LOIS FOCA. These programs R beyond incredible, no wonder they cost so much money, and no wonder people that do stuff like Eddie does end up one way or the other in prison or in his case the County jail on a 364 as they call it here in Atlantic county, in New Jersey, USAESMWG. Later tonight I plan 2 erase my only cassette copy, the disc was destroyed months ago, as was the program. I have also given her cuz all and any of the other music that I had either on cassette or CD formats. I need 2 find some way 2 escape this all mighty powerful teenager or I will B the greatest drowned fish in the whole darn bay, copyright office, FBI, and any and all others. I have tried, U cannot make peace with powerful Olympian gods and goddesses, and 4 those many doubters out there about all of these things that I claim, where U have given me my official Mountainpen hat on the internet of KING of the SPACE CADETS, that is OK, BRO. Some day I will send up all the proof of every claim I ever have made, and since I am unable 2 die and remain dead, there really is nothing any of these jag officers can do 2 me. I cannot run away this weekend or I WILL B THE FUGITIVE. It was my insurance that the accident was on, when that 15K$ neon restaurant sign was totally obliterated back on August 29th by Guatemayan Chicky and Julia. Just please fell a little sorry 4 this poor old great fish, ACBP, as I never did anything 2 any of U or any of this family that would warrant this horrendous and monstrous and totally despicable deplorable vicious behavior. NOTHING. Hay, I did not say I’m a freaking saint, but I never did stuff like this group of disease has done 2 me, nor would I ever sink that low in fifty million years, but by then, Julia and I will meet up on her platform, and on more than just her terms, BRAH.

I AM NOW CLOSING THIS BLOG, however, 4 the blogger dot com website, U have some catching up 2 do, and I will do my cut and paste jobs later on, unless THIS DISEASE MURDERS ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: