Saturday, September 5, 2009

EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND---4

“EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND L&J 4”
7:47 AM, September 5, 2009----OPEN:


When congratulations R due anyone, friends or enemies or anywhere in-between, I honestly do not know what it is that is inside me that compels me 2 publicly both admit and state that congrats 2 the rightful owners, in the case herein, hated as much by me as any Earthly hate can B possible by a mere mortal human in, which I most certainly am limited 2 being in my current astral-dream-down as me. The MC could not kidnap me and not even with all of their group which as some know, there is a G in front of these initials and stands 4 what I have named this group and it is all previously blogged, the GONE-MISSNG-CLUB, and these R the group that is mostly responsible directly 4 the large part of the missing children over the past half century. This is all totally real and in no way some rantings of a lunatic nut case, all though they can relax now that I legally have become a certified one and am collecting Social Security Disability 4 basically being ‘nuts’. There is the boring congrats like the chemtrail soup that has my hay fever and allergy totally having a cow along with Yachtsman Heinz Gottwald, the late or the S2L, but aniwho, the MC bikers that picked up more in September than most days in July and august as far as my morning at my job, yet this all still falls in the very boring WEIN/SOSO category. But then there is the slightly more advance techniques such as knowing that yesterday, Friday the 4th was the 3rd anniversary of Chicky and Dawn, and they know as well as anyone here on this Earth living a mortal human life, that all any alcoholic ever needs is an excuse 2 drink, boom, U go cuz. U have succeeded in totally rocking my world, but if U do not know that yet, U have been extremely overestimated by me, and somehow Scylla, I do not think that is the reality here. Then there is the rare and almost never times and events that a real hard deserved slap on the back of honest and true congrats must b in all fairness paid 2 the mighty AWA, the great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL (MC). The mighty eleven hundred of the Roman numeration days, 11, DING, CRASH, is it 150 or maybe 165, deaf ears? How people can live with 0-perception and call me nuts or the hugest psychic on earth, eludes my teensy tiny brain 100%+, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If any human reading these blogs thinks 4 a second that Mountainpen Mohr made up the Millionth-Council, U need 2 let your fingers do some Googling my friend!!! Yes U well find entries that I have made on the mighty interconnected network system, but U will find thousands if not millions of other entries not made by me at all. U may get a different story as these persons have no direct perceived memories of totality, hence deep time effects and all that goes along with this, enlightenment with a capital freaking E, but nonetheless, my point stressed now herein is that I do not own the Millionth-Council, they own and control me, BRA!! I don’t give a rats glass how many direct deposit benefits I receive from SSD, this changes what, start Googling BRO??????????????????? U know I do confess that my favorite L&O episode is the one where the cop framed the murderer, U know, fans of the show, the Julie Sayer murder, the bloody knife, sort of a little copying of the Mark Fuhrman OJ case in Cali from the Haddonweird days in Deptford, NJ, and my first dealings as an adult with cousins or even maybe more close, THAT-FAMILY members, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay everything has 2 stem from same basic root system and concept and idea, everything from languages and words, 2 songs and movies and TV shows, after-all, there R only 12 semitones 2 the musical octave at this human level of space-time, and putting more in would make music sound terrible, not that it doesn’t all ready do a pretty good job of that now, simply put, we R all running out of new ideas, and it is showing. U all know I’m right, get off the cozy couch 4 just a minute and smell the stench of your boiling morning coffee BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back on points, first with the L&O episode, my favorite episode, speaking of my collecting SSD 4 being what mortal worlders want 2C as a total whack-job, is this one because of the one short statement made by the murderer in the court room when McCoy asked him if he was not being a bit ‘paranoid’ 4 believing the beet cop was framing him, and his answer was so sweet and simple and startling and beautiful that I wanted 2 walk over and kiss the ugly raskird right through the television screen. He said and I quote, “It isn’t paranoia if somebody really is out 2 get U”. This is the bull spit that I have 2 face and endure constantly in my daily walk through the nightmare that I have subsequently and recently named, the HUNTINGTON CURSE. All the Bobby and Jeff and Ed Greens and BROS and BRAS and BRS won’t ever change one thing about this horrific situation, not with all the miracle grow on the lawn from the entire garden supply warehouse. Is the SPL of the cymbals climbing 2 eighteen bells yet, it will soon, I am sort of like an automobile in the early winter morning, U know, warming up, BR!!!!!! So UR thinking about me huh big Anth, if UR reading this, U know, the RPLDD, wake up, that freaking coffee again, BR. Gonna leave me anything? Hay it is your turn, Rog was last, in this game, or whatever the heck it ‘really’ is, player, YO!!!!!!! Now 4 the second Archibald pernt. The bigger congrats, the rare real good stunts that R anything but boring, hay I am a fair guy, when a solid strong smack on MO’s back is due them, I will start my hand motion. They could not get me into their FOLD, the human part of the Astral Lambrigg Cult in the nineteen sixties and seventies, hard as they tried, I was just 2 smart 4 them, avoiding their crapola at every turn with or without my guardian angel Mister Dangerfield looking after me through the “Messenger” family, wow, DING, CLASH, is it 17.5 BELLS of pressure sound waves yet, BRA??????????????????????????????????? Come on, is it me being perceptive 2 symbolism here or just all of U out there so darn sound asleep that U have got 2 have 90% of the redwood forest totally buzzed down by now, chall!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????? This IS HOW THE COSMNOS DOES IN FACT SPEAK 2 ALL OF US, MORTALS OUT THERE, WAKE UP. How do U keep sleeping with that alarm clock roaring like a vicious lion right there at your bed-stand? This is the universe speaking 2U, watch and look, B just a little more perceptive, don’t take names and numbers and events so darn 4 granted, what RU, all Stevie blind, I wonder???????? YO players, Brad MESSENGER, Crissake, CAN THE SYMBOLISM B MUCH GREATER? Do any of U know anyone by that last name? Gimme a freaking break, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah he or his mom’s famous awe struck by her beauty reverse-fan, sure had a major MESSAGE 4 me, and they didn’t even have 2 use any music, hay Play ol’ bud!!!!! Shoooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C Saru, I can force myself 2 stay within the rules and your parameters of being a polite blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank U4 giving me a 2nd chance and unlike the other site some time back, not just kicking me off as www.mindsay.com/ did. They could have also given me an ultimatum and I would have gladly followed the rules. I am just 2 pressed 4 time 2 always read the instructions or the rules, I just get a way 2 blog and find a new site, and BOOM upline Lester, away I go, telling the multiverse just what I know U have done 2 me from that lovely upline prison cell of yours, enjoy the rest of your life in jail sir, Mister Morianity-Moriarity, there is a huge secret in all of that, and the person disagreeing with this is totally ‘Mashell-Daniels’ entitled 2 his opinion that differs, IRC and all, huh, ‘MD’ yo, and I was interacting with her in 1980 at the RPL Recording Studio, when I bought that MARTIN/O/EZ open reel of Roman clashing, am I right???????????????? Hay Millionth Council + 400 = Mashell Daniels. So what is the 400 trying 2 holler out I wonder, Billy ‘all-the-world’s-a-stage (GAME),Shakespeare, ol’ buddy. Where’s your ‘17’ thousand dollars, little boy? Asks Diana Arteemis, remember that one. Think hard and tell me that 400 doesn’t jump out at U as well, BR!!!!! How Sarah-Stacey or the Lordess Jehovah Neecy Krassle loves certain numbers, 17 is most likely her next favorite one after 7 and 12. Multiply these 2 faves of hers and we get #84. Forget the New Jersey lumber yards 4 a minute, and think of century years. This is the first full year of my human life after Diana and I made contact through the Privecode machine invented by the mighty and astrally connected whether they R aware of this or not, International mobile Machines, of Pennsylvania. Invert these digits and this is the year in the 20th century that a major biblical prophecy occurred, the reestablishment of Israel as a sovereign nation, BRO. Not the fellow that hangs on the porch 24/7 or so it seems on the other end of Saint Louis Avenue in the HARBOR. Terry Egghead and her mighty secret, and where does she now reside, but Brigantine, New Jersey, wow, have we hit 18 bells yet, cymbals lovers??????????????????????????? On the Astral Plane, the great BRIGGBASE is the counterpart of this atomic location. It is much larger, gargantuan in fact, but all things on the Astral Plane R bigger than LIFE, quite literally, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes in finishing up my point without further symbolic digressions, Brad of 1969, let me inset these quick sentences. What U could not do Lambriggers, 2 a teenager, U managed 2 finally accomplish doing 2 a fully grown man. U got me. I know that and don’t need Scylla or her human musical lyrics 2 tell me that, I know this. I need 2 say congratulations, this was a major feat and U won. But what have U won? That is the Shakespearian question of the freaking ages, BRA? More on all of this at later times, this is Y there R later times in a time-world such as this, BRO. Right now, a little more about DREAMSHIFT and how phase-4-entities use the hyperspace and what is really going on in this horrific nightmare game that humans endlessly refuse 2 face up 2, BR!!!!!! First, dreamshift is a conscious mind misperception, yet I use it since I as well as any of U out here, am awake in this waking world just as UR while I type onto this blog and post it up. U do not shift, this is a trick of the memory while back here awake, it is really and totally just that John Henningsen Colorado Simple, stolen MC chains and all. And wouldn’t U would think by now that just like Ann King silva, I’d love motorcycles. Well, think again, BRA. Some people have cancer but it doesn’t mean they have 2 love the disease. This chain is worse than cancer, it was the MC’s connection with me as a youth, and through it, a medium or a channel came 2 exist in the worlds of kerlian energy. This is the same type of energy that shows where a tree branch after it is cut down, actually was, its energy remains there 4 quite a while. Y does it? Do U have a year? There is always more 2 discuss, let us stay or try and remain on pernt 4 right now Archie Bunker Queen. Watch that borderline Arch, don’t get trapped there. Oh sure, the Lakehouse is a really cool place, and if U study most religions that R practiced on Earth, U will c that evil forces do not use ugly rusty rotten things 2 attract innocents into the fold. Let me quickly tell U about the so-called magical tree of 13 thousand years ago that gave waking mind a perception. However the Eden legends ever go, the simple truths told in many differing ways by many lands and cultures and peeps is all basically true yet quite a bit misunderstood in its root causation. People think sin is here because man wanted 2 know and have perception, even recognize that he or she is not wearing any clothes verses just not caring at all. Try imagining a world where no shame existed, and we all ran around totally butt naked. We went 2 our jobs and drove in our cars and answered our doorbells in our birthday suits. We had no clue what death was, a person dies and we just get rid of the body and stop thinking about them or it ever again. This is all sort of the half way point towards the Buddhists concept of reaching Nirvana or total no awareness, OBLIVION. The Christian cult turned religion, claims that we all want 2 know the truth. I am living witness in the late 20th and early 21st centuries that unless mankind has totally changed and I seriously doubt that it has, personality-wise that is, this is all a total fallacy, a filthy lie. Who propagated it or started it, that I do not claim 2B privy of, not really, sure I have Gawnumed up some cool stuff and got some cool answers, but still, I never claim 2B god, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 2 minutes past nine now and I am getting a small but distinct death angel attack passing by my right side. It still is ongoing as I type, stopping finally now with this word here. The other day I got another death angel attack, hay, it impresses me like 4 tons of smelly and loose doggie doo, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK so I told humanity the reason that we perceive dreamshift as we do, now a tiny bit about the phase 4 that is not explained quite this thoroughly on any other previously blogged writings by Mountainpen/Mohr, BR!!!!!!! A phase-4 entity is a name. It is like any normal phase 2 entity or resident of the Astral-Plane. The capitol city of this condition-interaction is known by few waking minds of recall, such as ECKISTS, and its name being, when English Earth mortal waking translations of words R applied, is SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, and means literally there, THE CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH OR LORD/ESS STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE and her family. Stacey is sort of a human translation from the old religiously accepted term of Jehovah-Neecy, not spelled this exact way, but pronounced this way so I am putting it this way. The Krassle family is in total charge of the Great City, that mortals think of humanly while alive or awake or whatever in the illusions of hyperspace phase-3 physicality, This city is the capitol of the Province called Olympia, and this province is the capitol province of the entire phase-2 reality, the ASTRAL-PLANE. There R decillions of other huge provinces, each one is almost the size of our Milky Way Galaxy, and U may know these physical dimensions but not even Einstein can properly grasp in his mind the size of such a huge thing. Still, it all circles around and comes together at all 6 opposing directions, just as our hyperspace expansions all do throughout the physical universes. This is because dimensions above this, such as mind and above that, the controlling dimensions, exist out and beyond these closed curved and interloped smaller infinities. Long story 4 right now made as short and compressed as is humanly possible, all Astral residents R simply there. They can dream down into lower interactions in the hyperspace or not, but all is an interaction, the only truth is the void infinity, and as a collective in our ‘Lawtron-Counterpart’ state, some church goers love that old trustworthy word ‘SOUL’, and all interaction is a creation, and this is what LAWTRONICS is all about. Simply stated, Lawtronics is first and foremost, the process of breaking or DREAMING out and away from the void by creating this huge mega dream. Phase 2 and phase 4 exists as the same truth or phase 2-astral existence. If U dream down physically by sort of falling asleep 2 the astral circumstances, U will find yourself born into hyperspace somewhere with no memory of the astral part of U that simply always is and exists, or was and will B by your new time-world reference point of having time, unlike pure interaction where space and time R mere insertions that bring forth the interaction. What makes someone become normally entered here as a phase 4 being in hyperspace physicality is the simple sort of astral-falling-asleep, is really all I am saying. But there R those on the Astral Plane that intentionally wish 2 enter here and break the rules by coming into the hyperspace dreams as much greater or wilder or weirder than the accepted norms that R Lawtronically built into the system on the 7th dimension where it all originally is being dreamed out and away from void at. When this is attempted, the entity does not enter as a born baby, but as the imaginings of an all ready existing person here or phase-3 regular entity. This is what and where imagination and creativity truly come from, this is indeed the absolute truth of its source. Now U know more than U ever thought U would know B4 today and reading these words, believe them, they R so totally the truth, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MO or MC or whatever name and symbols U may wish 2 ascribe 2 it, gave me a nasty health attack, diarrhea, heart arrhythmia, allergy hay fever, and all the chemtrail related illnesses. There is totally nothing wrong with me, and many doctors have signed sworn statements over the years all during this attack period, 2 insurance companies so that I could buy life policies if I wanted 2. I have had many incidents where others around me were effected by these attacks, such as grown men suddenly doing U know what in their pants. The death beam somehow missed me and got them while we were in an automobile. Do not tell me that I am mad and have some fantastic imagination. U can basically walk straight into the fires of total hell if that is what u insist, as I know what I know, and when I do not know something, I am the very first person on this green and brown Earth 2 admit it straight out and up front. It is 2 bad the Hammonton Police will not do their job and stop this illegal loud motorcycle activity, as I just took another major attack here at the house at 20 past ten. This Millionth-Council/Martino-Callio/Mary-Carter/Motor-Cycle/MICK-GUIRTE attack is off the scale right now. Y not, they got their way with a major FULL EVIL EMPIRE YESTERDAY FRIDAY, AGAIN, AS THEY DID LAST FRIDAY AS FREAKING WELL, BRO!!!!!!!!! Phillies crushed and shut out seven freaking zip and Dow Jones fixed markets up nearly a hundred. These scum bag rock chucking dirt balls have me totally and completely right where they want me and they know it, and they think it is funny, and they even come out in the open and show it as plain as day, and when I try and blog and tell and remind all of U about these things and ask U2 begin at the end of 2007 blogs chronologically at my site where I know these blogs all r retained without interruption or censorship on www.blogger.com/ and I know that nobody is even bothering 2 care enough 2 fact check this all out and C just how hot and horrific and horrendous my hell really is. The poor great fish of the Lakehouse Huntington Bay has bovine finally trapped, after 38 years, and here I am today a year later, in hell with this horrific nightmare family that goes far beyond description. JULIA WHITE is the QUEEN MAYAN, and rules over everything. Yet there is much more involved in all of this. Simply put, the entire thing is a game, that bored 2 tears astral realm gods R playing, and it is really just that simple Mister John Henningsen.

CLOSE:

No comments: