Tuesday, September 22, 2009

supplemental blog of mountainpen on 22 September

I want the GOOGLE TEAM 2 know that I have been unable 2 access my blogs 4 a very long time.

I had 2 go into a very deep hypnotic trance 2 get this information.

My real e mail address does not have 3 (M's) in it, it has 4 (M's) in it and then the underscore symbol and my last name and so on.

A lot of cut and paste jobs will now B needed 2 update where my September 6th blog left off. This was caused by some powerful MILLIONTH-COUNCIL thing that is not currently known 2 me in enough facts 4 me 2 wanna print out anything, just glad 2B back, and wish the Google-Team had a more personal touch. This is what the original LOIS FOCA lyrics warned everyone against, a day where soon 2 come and now basically, HAS COME, where indeed, WE ALL HAVE A NUMBER AND NONE HAVE A NAME AND ALL THAT WE HAVE IS EACH OTHER 2 BLAME.

Anyway, I am glad 2B back on board again at this site. If this happens again, any followers can always catch up on the 3 other sites I post onto, WORDPRESS, SOULCAST, and UNEXPLAINED-MYSTERIES.

So much has happened over the past weeks that U will never believe it all. It is so nice 2B a family living a charmed life, and that can do anything and the law is behind U, that is power that most of U out here only dream about, and it is un-bloggable as 2 the specifics. I am not part of this family, or am I?

No comments: