Thursday, September 24, 2009

until i am maggots #1

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS, #1”
2:34 pm, September, 24, 2009, Thursday---Opening:


The siege in the air was horrible today. I had 2 deal with very loud and low flying planes, and all sorts of Military-UFO-force action or (MILITUFORCE) as shortened into by me, all around me, close and loud, annoying and persecuting. It broke off in the early afternoon, but starting early on was quite hellish and bad.

I am not going 2 tell anyone any longer about the MILLIONTH-Council’s Earthly counterparts. Enough has been told and no one is receptive 2 the reality of just what our so-called electronics world is really all about in the first place. I know when 2 realize the brick hall has struck, and move on. Let me then after all this being said, just say that this is my forever now continuing personal life journal. I need 2 access it so things can B brought more into proper perspective as time ticks on.

Siege with flying things all began at the same time that health attacks and numerous other things all did as well. But it was in 1969 as I know only 2 well, that famous name recognized persons of the comedy world entered my life, as though this was all some huge predestined thing, and brought 2 me live by sources and forces laying far beyond the finite limited confines of this material world seemingly existing around my 5 perceived senses. Everyone in the world would love 2 know this, but will not believe me of course, your god has a tremendous sense of humor everybody, laugh and laugh and B a mail man, YO it just crashes louder and louder, and it is way so doubtful that even my Klipsch horn monitors will B able 2 handle this much incredible SPL. Symbolic truth has been scoffed at just as superstition has by the mass majority, Misses Marola, but still, if 7 out of 10 times, a society begins 2 visibly notice all though not able 2 explain the reasoning behind it, that doing any particular thing causes bad and negative things 2 follow, Y not play the odds is my question 2 the human race and their so-called fantastic and quite impeccable logic?

Sky, I am not mad at U, just very hurt and disappointed that U have allowed all this 2 happen 2 me after I came forward and publicly apologized 4 what happened so long ago, despite my not being part of it, only an innocent bystander, both in location and time, as well as in blood. I am so very sorry 4 the past, it can’t B changed, and U know it. Y not press on?

Just as I do not blame capitalists, or business owners or even the mighty IBM 4 all the wonderful things they have done 2 me, I am no longer wasting any energy hating or holding anger inside me, regarding anything or anyone, because when I do this, U all win, BRO. Not that I care who wins or loses as far as using these terms in surface value, just that I cannot keep getting my limited amount of life energy sucked away by so many who hate me. I told about the brick wall B4 and it is no invention or fresh new concept of mine, it’s been there 4 one helluva long period of time in this lovely world.

If UR still alive, Sidney, RU having my voice recorded. Do U want me 2 leave my name, telephone number, and any message, and have U contact me as soon as U can. Can I begin after this tone signal, sir???? Where DID your life really go GM, does Rodney know or did he B4 he woke up out of this dreary mess they all seem 2 cherish so and refer 2 as “LIFE”? Did U ever marry your queen Diane? How is your pal Yale doing, BRAH? That was me that day in 1985, YO, I made your telephone ring and then mine, I invented most of the things that these laughing hyenas now use and mock me, wow, silly old dog that thing called life, huh Mister Ciancio? Y did U really give a hoot-pollute about whether or not I ever furthered my stupid education, what RU my father?

Unconscious mind of KS from GR, I forgive U, I know UR2 busy 2 worry about whether or not TTEY put me 6 feet into the ground or not. It just shocks me because I really believed the story in the Wildwood Press and that it applied 2 this part of HS. Hay I am no Einstein, if I’m wrong, then yo player, I am wrong, U wanna shoot me anybody? I do bring messages, but my piano playing in itself could get me shot, Sir Elton, Jeese-Louise Fontana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell the QUEEN, that I am really sorry 4 what I said and did in late 1984 on Highland Avenue. I meant no disrespect, it is just that suddenly learning that U can never die really leaves an indelible spot on your ‘soul’. Then the following year I am riding through the town of Woodbury here in lovely New Garden State Jersey, and had it again proven 2 me, not that route 130 did not do that earlier. Go with Goddess, KS, I will not take up your valuable time. Make millions and join the Wall Streeters, this money thing was never my thing, it was all influenced by the mighty Satellian Julia. Her 4th identify is known now 2 me, where is my mind? Mister Toolate should B my name Scylla, U were correct all along, go girl!!!!!!!!

Unconscious mind of whoever is behind the great MUZAK systems. I get it now. Old Comcast Slowpoke here, guess I am some cuz or something 2 ol’ tortoise Slowski and wife, BRAH. Yeah, I get a lot of things now, a bit belatedly, yes Sky. I stopped arguing with this ravishing Teen-queen at the foot of many different mountains. UR so much more fun when we R on the AP together. Oh well, at lest I now fully understand Y our favorite spot in your gigantic palace is named what it is, I am slow, UR being honest, just did not appreciate the mockery of the way hubby had 2 show this all 2 mew, can R really blame me 4 that, brown eyes? Thank U4 playing my garbage so much, I do appreciate it. No one that never had this happen knows the cool feeling it is, U can’t know, it is like trying 2 explain ocean surfing 2 an African tribesman.

Unconscious mind of the human race: Just quickly, I will not invade U4 long. I have never wanted 2 do anything except bring my level of torment down a bit. I used the comparison of the billions of degrees in temperature and need not repeat it 2U all in this state. U all know. The microsecond this blogs posts up 2 one site, U all know.

Unconscious mind of WOMO. Ever since I built and used Magnesonic U have declared total war on me. This only proves how backward a culture this is. Maybe in a million years U will B more open and more human, when someone does things as I did. Did it ever occur 2 any of U that people do things 4 reasons? Even Hitler had reasons, but no one ever goes here, and this proves my point. I am not excusing this evil dude, not 4 one tiny second, but my point is valid and remains unchanged. Grow up a little bit, inhabitants of this planet. Then B judgmental if U still wanna B, BRO.

Swim on other mighty fish, also trapped in that large pen out beyond the huge 4 tier docks of the mighty LH. I would add the first initial here, only some roulette player might think I’m trying 2 sneak in that he or she should play the alternating 1-18 and 19-36 outside bets today, Ann DERR and fam. C folks, this is really a sad and dysfunctional family beyond your wildest dreams. Power does not bring happiness or they would not all B running 2 alk and pills. Power brings them down, not up, and it amazes me how CAB fables got forgotten so quickly by my brown eyed girl, I still play your video U know, how do U think I remembered the fish in the bay deal? Yeah, we all change, times change, but memories only fade. They do not go away, and in my case, a million years and a second R no different at all, IC everyone and everything as a light from behind, do not feel insulted SSJKK. CU on VQI 2-night, where U really care about me and love me, and I am always the same with U. How did wee ever get into this mess, didn’t Stanley and Oliver have one heck of a good show???????????????? If U would rather U know what at the wheel, I can B back there, just let me know if that is what U want, U know how, old meow head the leaver. Yes the Council is clever and they influenced Doctor Jessup 2 do the same thing that they got my cousin Herb 2 do, kill himself. They R real experts on CO2 poisoning, and hangings, am I right and correct here e there sir Carlos Allende, City of Atlantis or Cave of Cleevious God?????? They CO2’d me as well at 134 Norris in Atco, just down the Street from Presswell Records, Atlantic Division, ding, clash, scream on Klipsch.

END OF BLOG:

No comments: