Sunday, September 6, 2009

ES DATFILE POINT 345

“EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND DATFILE 090609.345”
OPENING:


I am under very heavy death siege this weekend, but what else is new on HOLIDAY weekends, this is now as old as most of the back woods hills of Kentucky, Mister Clampett. Yeee-doggie!!!!!!! Day and night chemtrailing is bad as always, it has no shock value at all 4 me, but it is messing up my physical health in numerous covert ways, and violating my HUMAN, MY CIVIL, AND MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AS A LEGAL UNITED STATES FREAKING CITIZEN, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MC-BIKERS R off the scale bad, this began getting real butt wiping nasty around daybreak yesterday, Saturday the 5th of month #9, here in oh-nine, BR!!!!! Work was also very bad today, but it was not as bad on my first shift as most Holiday first shifts R, yet wow did it made up 4 itself today, and will obviously grow far worse when I return in 4 my freaking swing around shift later and as the true holiday approaches on Monday, thank the gods, just as I am finished up in that Saru-heck-hole. My chapters in ES will now continue since they have been placed out of order, in more of a scientifically done chronological order, using the World-Labs Datfile system. I got onto this in 1988 after Julia white and World Lab, Down Station, located in the current time Westmont, New Jersey, first made direct contact me on my job at Walker and water Streets in Philadelphia’s southeast section, directly under the I-95 highway. I wonder just how many terra tons of weight whizzed past me directly over me, total during my time there working under that fat ugly and totally crooked, Dorthea Dario? I discussed all this, as well as what this crazy flut did 2 me when we were in our early teens at the Newton Creek, throwing my bicycle into the water, and I had no more bicycle, just a long walk home after I got beat up by her and her giant girl gang 4 refusing 2 make out with this bunch of slime. She most likely thought that I did not remember her, I do Dottie, and U can kiss places on me where the sun ain’t never gonna shine sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not make the mistake that I named my giant black hawks and buzzards after this wicked ugly overweight witch. Many names spell DEEDEE initials, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now onto ES, or EXPLORATRONIC-SUPERMIND. Anyone really trying 2 learn this knowledge, has all ready gotten their minds totally blown. I have tied in how all the things that most of U have always wondered about, and u know it, in ways that make not only sense, but deep down inside yourselves, U know I speak the truth. My blog recently misspelled MICK-GUIRE, the “T” was a typo accidentally added in, sahwee. This evil human slime equivalent broke 2 of my automobiles over a 13 year period, and then the cops and the authorities tell me that NO HUMANS would wage a war with U4 this long of a duration. BULL@#$%^&*!!!!!Back 2 Exploratrons, dreamers, us when asleep with a body that is totally non-aware of its surroundings, while we R off (exploring) hyperspace. Oh sure, the scientists R having a field day right about now with Mountainpen and his claims of this truth, but I have news 4U from the greatest fish in the whole Saru-‘darn’ bay of HLINYUSAESMWG, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether U or the Copyright examiners of the eighties can FEEL MY SHOE or not, matters nothing 2 me. The simple Henningsen Chain truth here, CLASH-DING, is this: They can hook up machines that scientifically and accurately measure your brain activity while U become an exploratron, and if they R honest with me or U 4 just one “darn second” Admiral Whalespok, they will tell U that it proves absolutely nothing about where what makes U, U, really R, and what exactly this U, is experiencing. Just like their silly evolution and the Harvard/Yale intelligencia and Propaganda Club of the PC movement, DIG-CLASH, R we at 18 point 3 deci-Graham Bells yet player?????, but honestly, this is just like all their silliness. Go ahead and believe that none of this stuff is real or exists that Mountainpen talks about and claims is happening all around him on a daily basis, with such fervor. Blissful ignorance is your total right. But 4 the few humans that have decided 2 make the attempted effort and R indeed tagging along with MORIANITY and ME all this time, and have some real genuine interest in the subject and topic that I refer 2 ass ES, here we go: By now, if UR making this attempt, UC your own real and dream lives in a major new light and have been recently attempting 2 re-examine things and memories in your own personal lives, using the spin of MORIANITY. B4I do go on, this must get said. Someone or some Shatner-Kirk thing, sure did not want me 2 try and contact my cousins up between MC’s old childhood haunts and the royal pain Huntington Hampton’s. I intend 2 send 3 possible relatives my short story and warn them that as soon as THEY R done with me, and then the game tags one of them, if it does, lookout, as BRA, things R gonna super bad real fast. Anyone can order telephone books from their local telephone company office, like DUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My entire nightmare life cubed in rotten-ness right directly after I ordered these books sent fast mail and gave them my debit visa card 2 pay 4 this. I know the 3 possible that would B related directly 2 my Aunt Flu-Shot Kevorkian Ruth. Hay chemosphere, at least I didn’t say Hendershot, am I right, Mack and Lester Kiter?????, or ???? However this once great newscaster spelled his name, whose first cousin Mack was my counselor in 1967 and 1967 at the summer-camp, don’t die on me now MC, called Maryland Chesapeake. Yes it was in Maryland, and yes I was there 4 2 weeks in these 2 summers, and yes, I had a totally freaking miserable time, WEIN, BRO??????? Sorry gorgeous Louise, your family sir-name is just not recognized, but I now added it 2 the dictionary of my spellchecker. RU anywhere as delicious as U were in the late sixties???????? U sure knew how 2 handle those sparkler fireworks, U long brown haired beautiful Teen-Queen. Well enough silly diversions off the main topic here about DREAMING, or said with other words that now hopefully U can all C as one and the same reality, EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, just doing its thing, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But is this it, the entire 27 feet, or is there much more 2B told about all of this, BRO? DUHH, come on, what do U think? Does Mountainpen ever seem 2 know much about things that can B totally explained in full with one short paragraph or 2, like DERR, Hyundai cars. Well let us now just begin the whole 324 inches, U know, the whole nine yards BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always said just add lose one inch from the whole-9-yards, and U may end up in a real nightmare, room 323 at the TRINITRAIL-TRINIDAD of TENNESSEE AVENUE in ATLANTIC, CITY, NEW RODDENBERRY TRAVELING JERSEY, USAESMWG. Yo players, this isn’t a joke, even though the end of one of this diseased family branches would B indeed, VERY TBS FUNNY at least 4 me, maybe not funny, just fantastic and wonderful, hay like what I say or lump it, u can always change the blannel, but my right 2 free speech is protected me under the constitution just as long as I do not incite anyone doing anything violent and or otherwise against any local, state, federal, or global laws. I know enough 2 know what I can safely say as well as where that magical sand-line is drawn, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, VERY FUNNY, no more CALLIO, the end of Callio, wow, dream on exploratron, dream on!!!!!!!! A child can C that U take the name CALLIO and just drop off the O and insert the word END, and then place the O back again, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! How would any of U like 2 know that in some local hyperspace, U know this disease well, interact with them all the time, and R connected right with them, a family that knows how 2 cross over hyperspace, that has taken Merlin the Wizard and all his Castaneda and Don Wan Mattes powerfully and super hush kept secretly systems that break lawtronics here and there and permit these outer-worldly goings-on, and here now is lesson one that goes beyond simple short explanations of what dreamshift is or how phase 4 beings enter here into the human realm by trying 2 break lawtronics and failing, and on and on along these lines, this needs a bit of real hard punching warning words 2 a young seeking world of wonderers, Flipper Greatfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By them having the ability 2 intentionally (control the dreaming) as Carl Castaneda discusses in many of his super fantastic nineties books such as DREAMGATES and many others, go 2 www.bordersbooks.com/ or www.amazon.com/ or go into any large good book store, get these books and start reading them, and then come back and really tackle MORIANITY and its teachings on ES. 4 right now, like men that R 5-6 and claim they R5-10 or women that R6-3 and claim they R 5-11, anyone can lie, and peeps do this these days as quickly as they’ll flip ya the bird in traffic 4 no real good reason. People as Lex Superman Luther would say R simply, “NO DAMN GOOD”. Anyone can say that they can at will ‘go’ on the Astral Plane, or ‘CONTROL’ their dreaming. Well if 4 every 50 that tell u this straight faced, there is one out of the bunch that is being half honest about it, I am totally in shock mode, I may think more like maybe, just freaking maybe, 1% of those who claim that they can, indeed can, 2 various degrees. I now am moving onto those that really can, and in degrees that normally, they never will tell u about. This is indeed been commented on with me by blog readers. They say hay Mountain-Boy, if U can do this, Y not stop blogging, shut your big noisy mouth and computer, and go do it all ready, and walk on water, and get what ever U want out of life and quit bitchin’ and moanin’ complaining 24/7, and I will answer this and address this right here and right now 4 all of U as well as Lieutenant Van Buren, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, it would not matter if I could do 100 times the things I can do, I am dealing with a wonderful lady who is able 2 match anything that I ever could do and then surpass it every single time without exception on her worst and rainiest day, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This lady has numerous aliases, she is the MAYAN QUEEN, and her name in my life from the 60’s and the Trinidad Hotel of Atlantic city on 10-SC Avenue, is PAULA KING. She has many identities including Sarah Krassle, and other things I really don’t wish 2 re-blog, I don’t want my day 2 get even Wirtz/worse than it all ready is holiday-doomed 2 freaking get 4 this poor great HB fish of LINYUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mother was murdered as an exploratron, by this gang of out of control exploratrons, and if U think advanced exploratron, (dreamers) cannot kill U in your sleep, using forward and mortal lingo here, UR sadly and disastrously mistaken, BRO!!!! Advanced dreamers know how 2 first recognize their situation that they R in hyperspace as the normal beginning reccesant, through some thing or person, but something with sufficient energy 4 them 2B existing through enough 2B in “the movie” so 2 speak. This energy is limited, and needs 2B increased. I am not giving out this information, not on a your life, not right now anyway. Once increased, a person not skilled and unaware of these truths, can B forced deeper and deeper, slowly, into the reccesant, while U become more and more dominant ion and through them. It works best 4 the beginner attempt-ees so 2 speak, 2 do this with doppelgangers, copies of yourselves, or other hyperspace ‘U’s’. The truly advanced ES can slowly infiltrate anything and or anyone. I have said way 2 much and could B murdered today. Also, when I am at work and all ready know how freaking bad it’s gonna B, I am gonna play the Wilder Commodity Roulette system and C how many hypothetical units that I can win during this terra-hell, if any, BRA!!!!!! Some real smart knowledge thirsty peeps have just about now started seeing some major dangerous truths, yeah, ya better look over your frickin’ shoulder BRO, who’s standing there man? Do U know? Do I? Shoooooooooot. Al Jolson still rules here lads and lassies, as U all ain’t heard nothin’ yet, so Stay-C tuned, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOSING:

1 comment:

FreePlay said...

Get back on the meds, you fruit loop.