Friday, June 3, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 161

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 161
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START OF BLOG:

A horrendous hacker hurt me a while ago, Homeland Security Chief, Steve Caruso of FBI, and Florida State Police. Where is my great friend Robert McDowell, of Fort Wayne, Indiana? HELP ME PAL, PLEASE. All I was doing was looking up names and web-pages that refer to these names. There are for example, entire web-pages discussing not individuals, but the magical name of Paula King. This is not who I was looking at however, it was another person not related to THAT-FAMILY, but WOMO did not wanna' have me poking around aniwho. The hackers doing this are Frank Callio of Somers Point, New Jersey, and his pig dog buddies. I cannot wait to be back with Ann, without her horrific daughter Dawn around to stop us, and she will go to all of these old chums, and once and for all get this stopped, or I am walking into federal courts and even straight over to the great Hague. I have Civil rights, Constitutional rights, and most definitely Human rights, and since I am not breaking any laws, and using the internet tool as it is intended to be used, Tyra Banks All Mighty, and am not afraid to give my name out and never was, Mark Wayne Mohr of Hammonton, New Jersey, whop now SIR PRINCE All Mighty, happens to have switched locations down south here at Fort Pierce, Florida.

Fortunately, my Norton System alerted me, and I took my small video camera and shot a picture of my screen on the PC, whether it is PC or not to do this, and whether PC King Neckbiter had anything to do with her great friend Frank doing this to me or not, Miss AT&T Blake, of 1983, wow, it all makes sense now, 86, 83, 80, 75, all of it, what was I freaking thinking seven times over, YO? Federal Bureau of Investigation, are you gonna' back-burner this information as you did to what I told you and showed you dudes regarding William Leonard McKinnon, at your Cherry Hill Offices somewhere in late 88 or early into 89?

RISK NAME---Fake APP Attack: Fake AV Website 6
ATTACKING COMPUTER---c745a4.9xr5.com (87.98.167.13,80)
ATTACKER URL---913afa75.9xr5.com/nodvscam/?df651df=ntnsfat&7a2=aasbtjhbta&e1b75478=ajtethtmeh
DESTINATION ADDRESS---MOUNTAINPEN-PC (68.63.230.165,50082)
SOURCE ADDRESS---87.98.167.13 (87.98.167.13)
TRAFFIC DESCRIPTION---TCP,www-http

All of my icons were knocked off the screen when I was shutting down, and it took a long time last night, most of the night actually, to one by one, bring them back onto my desktop for easier reference than always having to go to ALL PROGRAMS first.

Expect super hurricanes and wildfires and twisters, floods, volcanoes, droughts, famine, city and school unrest, and much more. Keep messing with me TAWF, AYOR.

END of blog:

No comments: