Thursday, June 16, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 171

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 171
KING NEBNOOSHOO
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
SBT-DATFILE: CH-171-061611.142
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
© COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

When I arrived at my local TD-BANK today after I left my work site, it was around four or a tad bit past, as I was late in leaving, and this is totally pertaining to why what happened, happened.

Enemies have gone to great unfathomable measures to keep me away from many things in this life, and when I am able to get a little justice, they are scared of the PET. No folks, not some dog or cat, NOT SOME BIRD OR FISH; but the all mighty freaking Parallel Event Technology.

I parked in the same place where 3, count them Lex Super Luther, THREE mother fucking times now, these filthy rotten diseased WOMO twisted ass enemies, with their 'strobe-light' powers, and 'PAWM-PIE-ETTOS' abilities, without any nameless horse accidents of American vocalists, struck my automobile all over again. I went to drive away, POW, the swithch I gave officiaslly for the record, has gone bad again, ROBERT MCDOWELL, CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, AGENT STEVEN CARUSO OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, FLORIDA STATE POLICE, AND MIAMI FBI FIELD OFFICE BUREAU CHIEF. Naturally, a mandatory appointment with my AARP peeps is scheduled for early Friday afternnon, as well as my important appointment with my phyciscian late that sdame morning. My vehicle will not safely drive much over 30 MPH, nor will it get up to speed fast enough to drive safely in fast moving traffic. ALL authorities should be aware, that SOME MOTHER FUCKING JERK OFF IS, AND HAS BEEN, WIPING ME AND MY POOR LIFE OUT, AND HAS BEEN BRUTALLY FUCKING MURDERING ME, EVER SINCE THE 15TH FUCKING ASS DAY IN AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986. THIS IS NOT MY MOTHER FUCKING IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND the ATTENTION OF THE FUCKING AUTHORITIES, OR YOU WILL SEE DOCTOR HAROLD CAMPING'S PROPHECY COME REAL DAME CLOSE TO COMING FUCKING TRUE IN MID-LATE OCTOBER. YO, Look what happened after I put that shit up on the Fairy-tale Blue-move, and then what happened after I removed it. What if I were to reverse it all, and then re-post it? You would see meteors hitting this fucking planet, one after the other, that's what.

You all better get the fucking hell off of my back, and leave me the fucking shit alone, you mother fucking jerk off bastard ass holes, YO!!!!!

Anyone desiring details on my Stockholm Syndrome Kidnapping in 2008 that went from late August until the eleventh day in December in the following oh-nine year when I made good my escape in the dead of a cold ass winder night and headed down here to sunny Florida, archive my Mountainpen blogs at www.blogger.com/ beginning when they resume in middle May after a 70-day stoppage where my blogs were placed on hold for complex reasons of both experimentation as well as matters relating to lack of finances. This of course is part of THEIR hold and control over me, and always has been, right James T. Starship Asshole Burr?????????

MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND, G-7, voice print, MMMMMMMMM.
G-901, G-13, G-14, under CG-2, and STOP.

***END TRANSMISSION***

No comments: