Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 176

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 176
DATFILE: CH-176-062311.027
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
BLOG SUBTITLE #4:
“HELP ME ROBERT FCC MCDOWELL”
© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

This is the third straight time that I have tried blogging and turning on this computer, Bob, old school chum from the Bruce 'Pennock Dick in the mouth days of 1972', where I'm getting hacked and messed with major. Also, speaking of Bruce only human nobody's perfect Pennock the monopoly cheater, the technological systems that we all now depend on just to survive in our daily lives, puts us under these horrendous monstrous enemies total control on a constant frightening basis, and reminds me of the powerful Christian KJV Bible Scripture that reads that tho0se hated in the end times will be prevented from doing all things, the bible merely says buying and selling, but smart peeps who have figured this out powerful Biblically coded lingo, knows this is a back door way of spilling a huge secret meaning this enemy is the KING OG BUYING AND SELLING, or another way to word this, WALL STREET AMERICA, or the STOCK MARKET. A new Wall Street virus indeed is inside this computer and has been since three blogs ago, Bob, old pal, please help me, as also in addition to this, when I am tuned to the Donald Trump jerk off network, channel number 5 in my local area in Treasure Coast, Florida, USAESMWG, and have my VCR machine on pause while channel surfing, during this same period, kind sir, many times, I hit the remote control pause to remove it from pause and it does remove, only to be immediately followed by re-pausing, yet I am not hitting this remote control again, it is being done to me by this sick deranged pile of mother fucking garbage times the velocity of light squared. How it fascinates me Bob old pal, how all of this nightmare shit has gone down around me ever since the precise date in time of the 15th day in August, in 1986, the nightmare year of my fucking nightmare life. Some power beyond human control is literally burning up this state. It never fucking rains, it is oppressively hot and humid, feeling90 all night long when humidity is factored in with heat, and about 100-110 with this heat index by day, and this has been going on now all mother fucking month now, this month has been pure mother fucking hell, Bob, sir!!!!!!!!!

Extremely coincidental and totally weird things are occurring all around me. Aerial assault has been replaced after the 6-day chemtrail siege ended, with this sort of super-weird-shit attack, and it is an invisible pummeling that's fucking every damn bit as real as anything in the skies could ever be. I was going to check into the fucking hospital, but they backed off the horrific fucking bowel pummeling attack on my body.

The less technological shit in my life, the less they can do to me, so what do I do, lose my car and walk in the death stroke heat of South Florida, lose my ability to communicate over telephone systems, lose my ability to ever listen to any media sources such as television, radio, computer and internet? Oh sure, mother fuckers, I could do that, but the problem then escalates further; as now what? Now my entire life would be mother fucking over, as nobody can fucking live in 2011 without these necessities, NOBODY. The Wall Street MOB set things up this way, and planned it all, as white-right as Julia-Paula Hurricane rainstorms from a long ass fucking time ago.

I'll sure as shit one huge deal however, peeps, YO. If unexplainable crazy shit all around me, that is totally unprovoked by me, was worth one dollar per hit, I totally ass WOULD, without any mother fucking doubt; be worth millions and millions of freaking bucks. If anything on this planet has a greater truth, I will be Queen Kate of the British future dairies!!! Still, here is another fucking powerful point that needs to be freaking made folks. I woke up yesterday, Wednesday, moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, popping out of the most horrible ass fucking nightmare that I ever had in my entire life, and it was beyond real and vivid. Normally on days such as these, the day is horrendous and shittier than unfathomable cubed, but today was just another day of Mountainpen normal woes. I forced myself to forget this while I was showering, it was the most horrible fucking nightmare that ever has been dreamed, I'll mother fucking promise the world this. I only remember that it began with me sitting in a small room with no walls, windows, or doors, and Nick was there with me laughing raucously at me, and telling me I meant to say the square-root and not the square, and for the life of me, I don't have a clue what he's talking the shit about. It only got worse. Later after returning home from work, I realized that I had totally repressed the memory of the entire nightmare except for this awesome monstrous beginning of it, and then I remembered how Scylla told me in a recent trance just this month, that it was HER all along, and Diana was just forcibly used in all of this. Now I realize that every part of her most recently made movie, WAS TRUE. SSJK is incapable of lying.

I reminded Paul Pedersen on the telephone a while back, that he had indeed told me while intoxicated outside his house in {Pine Hill, New Jersey, one night in 1998 or 1999 somewhere, that somewhere in my past, I must have really pissed off somebody. I told him he is a genius that would make Einstein jealous. At the time, try as I did, I thought he was just talking beer talk, but no, HE WAS TOTALLY CORRECT ALL ALONG. When you left me that message by the way, I forgot to tell you, I was rolling on the floor laughing, I do miss both you and Dave Roth. My mom said if nothing else, I need the two of you to keep me laughing. For a while UI thought Michelle's husband's cousin at the RPL Studios in 1980 got this idea on their own,. But in recent blog archiving, I came to realize, no, as always, it is either a coincidence, or the other way around. Still, Mister Man in the Cave Goldstein Technology, when you wipe the blood off of your lip and shoe, tell Amex and the Copyright Examiners, that all the proof of all the things claimed, are either down in the US © Office, or buried deep min the Jersey Pine freaking ass Barrens, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob, another thing someone from the Lambrigger Cult of the Briggbase on the Astral Plane, has done to me and my computer, is that every time I log off of it; the thing tries to add update one of one, and never seems to be able to do it, it is some powerful virus, I know this, PLEASE HELP ME OLD SCHOOL CHUM. Why is it world, that brushing elbows with me, brings folks either to extreme Gutherman cursing, or to major blessing? Am I ranting or exaggerating here, Um-well-Onyx butt-wipes????????????????

Bring it on Naverone. You only can hurt me now in this physical life. I have Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, in infinity, where it really counts; HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kick ass tonight Chicky down at Trump's, hurry home Ann, I've called you, and will try again in a few days. Don't take Letty down with you Chicky, or big-hair Donnie or have an aneurism.
Soon will be 130/130, huh DJT? You really think I'd pull that, ya' whack job? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: