Saturday, June 18, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 174

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 174
WORLD LABS OF 2297, SBT DATFILE:
CH-174-061811.190
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN MWM/MWM/2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

YESTERDAY, FRIDAY WAS A VERY BAD FUCKING 'BOTBAR' DAY PEEPS, YO!!!!!!! Three main things caused this. All three would be sufficient to cause an 'all ready-rated mother fucking 'bottom of the barrel' day, for sure, BRO.

One was at my doctor, one was at my annual review at the AARP, and the other was a super and I mean a mother fucking super health attack, super all day diarrhea attack from the fucking death beams of the WOMO, as well as all other major death beam symptoms as well.

I have never had a mother fucking cunt lapping time this horrendous, as this horrific cunt lapping 2011 year, and it is literally so mother fucking monstrous, that my suicide is around the fucking corner, no one could continue to take this endless hell and fucking HUNTINGTON-CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A runny nosed child half awake can see what is happening if they were not as directly involved in all of this as I of course am, after-all, it is my fucking life. I DARED TO USE THE SAME POWER. ITS NAME WAS MAGNESONIC. IT WAS THE TAPPING INTO THIS STROBE-LIGHT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY, and even the fucking United States Copyright Office has the proof of all of this all the way to the very time that it all began pertaining to itself, American fucking Appliance refrigerators all not fucking withstanding, BRAHHHH!!!!

Reading the Old Testament tells any serious onlooker, that I truly have indeed pissed off the wrong entity, and most definitely, Trump and Wolf, the wrong teenaged girl. And all along, I loved HER more than I did my own life. That is the eternal conundrum here Plato Plota Pluto Iceworldroid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat this shit for dinner, Kevin Moore and Donna Summer.

Magnesonic, open command on this voice print, here my 6th dimensional connections as I speak type this right now, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, G-7. WIPE OUT EVERY MOTHER FUCKER ON THYIS EARTH MAKING MY LIFE AN ENDLESS HELL. G-901 and all other relevant orders both general and special, and all tecks, AD and ZD, and ---------S--T--O--P!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Gloria down the way, and not School Principal Vance's distant cousin, if somebody should be getting scared right about now, YO.

SSJK sent her lovely strobe-light over to me two days in a row, earlier this week, making lovely and luscious ribbons and sky bolts outside my 6th floor window. SSJK, tell my lovely blond that you did all this, please. Now I know I am not really Ricktafarius, and no spell-checker, I am also most definitely not Lenny Tape Recorder's future Fascitarian covert movement. Wow do I feel like the ultimate mother fucking fool without any help from the fowl evil of WOMO or the fowl mouth of MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE Scylla, it is now your turn to write me a song, and explain YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY all of this had to be. Tell Jim Burr that I'll throw ma bucket of water over all three of us if things don't change soon. Who else in Stanford, Raytheon, and McDD are in on this humongous gargantuan devastating ass nightmare, brown eyes? HELP ME FCC, FBI, FSP, SKY, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT'S FREAKING 'HOLY AND WHOLLY', as in part, what is unified?

END TRANSMISSION, YO. I am in no mood to play tag or pookah, Green dress MTM Balcony Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: