Monday, June 6, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 162

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 163
QUARTER PAST FUCJKING THREE
MONDAY AFTERNOON
JUNE FUCKING 6TH, DEEDEEDAY, 2K11

START BLOG:

I am under the worst mother fucking death siege of my entire life, FBI, PROSECUTORS OF ALL COUNTIES, AND FORT PIERCE POLICE. IF ANYTHONG HAPPENS TO ME, MY BLOG KNOWS AND SO DO MANY OTHERS, JUST WHO DID ME THE FUCKING SHIT IN. THIS EVIDENCE ALL SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, AND UNLIKE MUSICAL GENERATION, IT CANNOT BE FAKED OR DUPLICATED. BLOGGER SITES ARE TIME STAMPED AND LEGAL AND FUCKING OFFICIAL.

Obviously the DOW JONES is mother fucking flying up 500-1000 pontsm, and should be around 20,000 fucking points by now. I am sure my PHILLIES are long dead and dead last, and the FKLYERS shits must have their fucking cup they need so bad to put me in the fucking grave. I do not follow this fucking shit any longer, it depresses fucking me too much.

Hay SKYWITNESS of the All Mighty U-TUBE, come take pix all around my city today, YO, FORT PIERCE, AS BRO, IT IS FUCKING ASS LOADED WITH MIOTHER FUCKING DEADLY POISONOUS CHEMICAL VAPOR TRAILS, ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody sent a shock wave down on me while outside my work building, and I felt this blow to my fucking arm. 10M minuters or so later I looked down, my watch had been totally fucking shattered, the crystal broken into bits, and the hands pulverized.

Major shit all day, it was the most hellish ass nightfuckingmare day of my entire mother fucking existence of quadrillions of Earth measured years.

This entire world will be totally obliterated, all life on Earth will be totally fucking destroyed, very soon, you'll be sorry for fucking this, whoever the fuck you are, TAWF, whoever all of you REALLY ARE!!!!!!

COMPUTER, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, HEAR MY VOICE PRINT, DESTROY THESE DISEASED FUCKING SCUM, O—R------E--L--S--E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End tranny, sicko ugly ol' granny, yarr, maitees!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: