Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 165

SAFE JOURNAL
KING NEBNOOSHOO
CHAPTER 165
6:10 PM, TUESDAY
JUNE FUCKING 7TH,
TWENTY OH MAROLA ELEVEN

START OF BLOG:

IF THEY KILL ME OR WIPE ME OUT, THE FBI, THE STATE POLICE, and ALL AUTHORITIES THAT ARE THERE POAID FOR BY MY TAXES AND YOUR TAXES, TO PROTECT MOTHER FUCKING ME FROM THIS WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS AND HAS BEEN WRECKING MY ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING LIFE SINCE AUGUST THE FUCKING 15TH OF 1986, IS COMPLICANT AND PART OF THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. NO ONE WILL LISTEN OR BELIEVE. BUT THEY ARE OUT HERE, AND THEY ARE OUT ON THE INTERNET, JUST AS PROSECUTOR FUCKING WIRTZ SAID IN THE EARLY NINETIES.

They stopped me from going to my job today, and maybe the entire week, I am too fucking worn out and up set to work, and they won't fucking stop or back this shit off, the only way it will stop SSJKK, is if you allow another super attack against my enemies, TWISTERS, EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES, HUTRRICANES, WILDFIRES, STPRMS, DROUGHTS, FLOODS, WHATEVER. YOU HAVE HELPED ME SINCE THIS ALL BEGAN, AND YOU BEGAN CALLING MY HOUSE, AND AT7T AND MISS BLAKE KNOW THIS IS A TRUE MOTHER FUCKING FACT, NO MATTER HOW THEY MAYU TRY AND DENY FUCKING SHIT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car was hit at the bank today, and the details would blow your mind, I'll fucking tell the entire story later on. I replaced my busted smashed watch at the K-Mart store across from the TD-Waterston-Philbin Bank after checking my balance. PUSSY-COMMAND (PC) is incredible, and why not,m every time I am under this wild surreal fucking shit, PC comes out of the mother fucking woodwork.

Just at 6 on the nose, I am watching fucking L&O, on TV, and suddenly, they wipe out another fucking pair of headphones, it always seems to be the right side that they knock out, and it never ever plays again, making the set totally mother fucking useless. I used to get them at the Radio Shack store, until they stopped honoring their warranties back in New Jersey around 2005 or 2006 somewhere. Hay prick shits, I am not doing this, and if you sell me a mother fucking cunt eating warranty, then I expect it to be honored when fucking shit happens beyond my control and they no longer work through no fucking fault of my own, as it is caused by the WOMO- or the fucking dirt bag millionth-council (MILLCO) of the ASTRAL PLANE. OBVIOUSLY THE DOW JONES STOCK CHEATED MANIPULATED MARKET VIA PARALLEL-EVENTR, IS FLYING, FLYING, FLYING UP TO THE FUCKING STARRY ASS FUCKING HEAVENS, IT MUST BE 100,000 POINTS BY NOW, AND MY PHILLIES NMUST BE DEAD KLAST WINNING 00000000000 GOOSE EGG GAMES THE ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING SEASON,M YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU STACEY, I NEED YIOUR HELP. YOUR WONDERFUL LOVER BOY IS WIPING ME OUT AT LETTER 3 CUBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY TIME THAT I SEE THIS MOTHER FUCKER ON TELESVISION, AS I DID JUST MINUTES BEFORE THIS INCIDENT WITH THE HEADSET, POP, they use their TRANSDIMENSIONAL TRUNK DEVICE ON ME, OR 'TSS FLASHLIGHT' INITIALS STAND FOR NAME USED IN YOUR MIGHTY WORDS FROM MILLENIA AGO, SSJKK!!!

I COULD TELL THIS WORLD HIS HUGEST DARK SECRET, PLEASE REMIND HIM OF THIS, HE WILL TELL YOU, HON, HE'S NUTS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT, ONLY HE DOES, BELIEVE ME. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AGENHT STEVE CARUSA OF THE AUSTIN, TESAX, FBI, STOP BACK BURNERING THIS, I NO LONGER LIVE IN YOUR HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY HOME AT 841 13TH STREET, I AM DOWN HERE IN SUNNY SCUMMY FLORIDA AND NEED YOYU AND YOUR GREAT BVUREAU TO STOP THESE LOVELY 36TH AVENUE RESIDENTS. Hay Sheriff Monks sir, your peeps said to me on the phone, and I am quoting, “A lot of wild stuff goes on over on 36th Avenue”, H-E-L-P*******M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, DESTROY THIS MOTHER FRUCKING WORLD AND UNIVERSE, PLEASE, DO IT FUCKING SOON OR RIGHT NOW, AND HEAR THIS PRINT OF MY FREAKING VOICE, NOW, THANK YOU, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. g-189 AND STOP.

BLOG ALSO STOPS HERE, YO!!!!!!!!

No comments: