Sunday, June 26, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 178

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 178
KING NEBNOOSHOO
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
NO 4TH SUBTITLE TO THIS BLOG
COPYRIGHT © 2006-2011,
MARK WAYNE MOHR/MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2294, SEND-BACK-TEXT
DATE-AND-TIME FILE: 062611.323.555555555

Beginning Transmission:

I have had the computer messed with for a fifth straight blog session while posting up my last blog work, SJ-CH-177. My internet explorer system went down for no reason as soon as I logged onto the freaking ass internet. The clock was back on earlier time, the address for the computer matched %#^*% 36th Avenue, San Mateo, California, AGAIN. I of course went in the control panel and repaired all of the reset dials to bring things back to the normal Fort Pierce time, weather, and e-mail address, matching my true time and residence locale. This must all be so much fun, huh Road-Trip-Dude. You know old pal, we did have a pretty cool time that early October, just before your birthday, on that strange and outlandish road trip, only you instantly zoomed us both way ahead in time somehow, to more than three weeks past your birthday, and all the way to the circa of nearly the Halloween times of 2008, where we first went up to a hotel in Boston, and later you finished up some private business in the city, and then we returned back over to Philadelphia, where we saw the huge World Series Winning Parade for the Phillies Champions. Of course, I awoke from this wild interaction back in the time I was part of, and that was in the first week in October, nearly a month before the actual event took place.

I suffered no heart attack after posting the last blog, and needing to reset the address and clock for my IP computer address, for the 20th plus time now, resulting from the whims of the mighty cannonball; but I did suffer another wild unexplainable major ass heat-attack. The air conditioner kept being set lower and lower, and I was perfectly comfortable at first when it was set at about 79 degrees, ranging it to operate automatically, running a one or two degree tolerance around that setting. I however, suddenly felt the overwhelming need to lower and lower this temperature setting, and was profusely sweating at the setting of 72 degrees. After a while, my body recovered from whatever force had fucking struck it; and I am now barely comfortable at a somewhat normally chilly 72 degrees. Except in the brightest 4 hours or so of the middle later afternoon and early evening, the 79 degree setting is all I need to maintain a good level of physical comfort, but when these unexplainable heat-attacks, strike me peeps, it is like a woman, at that 'time of monthly life'. I seem to magically be coming out of this surreal heat-attack, again, like the one that I blog-reported quite recently, during another blog's dictation on the word processor system, but will maintain the current air conditioner settings, for a while yet; before starting to slowly raise them up a bit.

Yes yesterday blew me away folks. First I added up my new LIDMOLB GAWNUM NUMBERS, or shortened we will refer to them from now on as (LGN). These numbers tell powerful stories and messages, by working out their simple LGNT, or TOTALS. For an example, MY LGN=581. Now Mariah's LGN=521. Totaling these figures up brings us the answer sum of 1102. While discussing how Gawky Gaukauk showed me at the Carey house in 1975, the GAWNUM GAS FORMULA, while I had been somehow taken there in my 'sleep' abducted from the Marhouse of Blueberryville, New Jersey, also referred to as, Sir Prince, the Blueberry World Capitol, and called officially on the New Jersey, USAESMWG maps, as HAMMONTON. Only one blog talks about the GASV GAWNUM EQUATION, on October the 5th in the year of 2008. But also in this blog, is a major error on my part, where I say I am the king of the wusses, and should have answered my door that day at 506 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees township, in New Jersey, USAESMWG. Well, adding up my LG# along with Mariah's LG# and this would come to 581+521, and this would naturally equal out to the sum of 1102, the correct apartment, the one that my blog in error, should have stated was where I lived when that TPB'ME' on the roof, knocked on my door, totally insisting on talking to me right then and there, and warning me, that by my not opening the door, I will live to regret it for the rest of my life. I still never opened the door to this strange African American neighbor lady. I was scared, paranoid, and did not know what I felt inwardly about what was happening around me, and simply made a judgment call at the time that appeared to be the most logical and reasonable one at the time. Bare in mind folks that for about 3 years or so, my life turned literally upside down, and I was suddenly finding myself under a wicked and frightening daily major siege, and persecution, whether outside, or even inside my own private dwelling; as it was a non-stop fucking relentless hell, literally a covert secretly declared war by some government agency so secret that it has no letters or ID, and technically it does not exist, should some miracle ever permit my blowing a cover off of some operation of theirs, and it sticks; and the global media would get it out coast to coast and round the world, before it could be squashed, and silenced; as well as me.

It hit me like lightning about that nightmare after the hack came while trying to log off a couple of hours back. Remember how I was in a room that had no visible barriers, yet they were somehow just known to be there. You've just about all had dreams of similarity. So don't bother lying either to me or to yourself. You know, you just know something is reality, in a dream, like you just know in this waking dream, that should you walk into a police station waving a gun, and ranting that you are about to hurt some people, even before one thing escalates against you and your situation, unless you are totally as dumb as jello, you just know that you are now about to begin to have, most likely; one of, if not thee worst days, of your entire life. But back to the room, and Nick, telling me some horrible shit. I honestly forget the entire beginning to this nightmare now, it is totally gone from my memory, but I did blog it, so if I ever want to force the memory to return of this, consciously; all I need to do is to simply access the older blog on my site.

Back now to the newest and third part of the GAWNUM STUDIES. All things always pertain to the root of the 81 numbers, this is a universal non-changing constant. The simple rule is to work out the gas equation, then the normal private cosimcoded number, and from here, three digits are picked in a sort of counter-clockwise order, and here is how this works, it is not complex at all, just listen up and learn, folks, YO. Here is an example used on the blog where I talk about my Astral-Travels to the Carey home in 1975, and saw MC trying to show me her powerful magical strobe-light, and every time that her father turned his back for a quick time, and she was able to get me to see it, before he turned in the direction of the strange hallway that resembled a closet,again, and towards us; she would deactivate the light and smirk at him, but he knew, and he took it away from her and did not follow the advice of then quite famous, Doctor Spock. But let me get back to what he said later on directly to me about this numerological system, that in its origin; was not all that different from what his wife was showing me on a bus outside a bar somewhere in Philadelphia, in the summertime or early autumn somewhere, in 1980, while he was on her lap, and meowing over and over again, only the word “DIE” was clearly being meowed. This is what he said.

First he had all ready shown me before this wild interaction, the PCN alpha-numeric way of getting normal and regular Private Cosmicoded Numbers, such as mine which is PCN-871. Then the secret of the GAS Equation was revealed to me, explained in the early October oh-eight blog, where we add digits one and two together, instead of the other way where we ere subtracting them, in order to arrive at the digit-3. But to get an answer, a one-time answer, or maybe better said, not so much an answer, as a revelation to a pertinent event or situation, It is no longer early Sunday morning by the way. It is half past five in the evening. I fell dead asleep at this computer for a very long time. I've awakened to more of SSJK's strobe-light, the skies are dark, lovely flashing lightning is here so near to me, and I love my strobe-light, and my SSJKK way beyond even that in ways just not speakable. I just asked HER in my mind, where are you, and SHE flashed off to my left in the west, a luscious pink white lightning flash. I LOVE YOU SO, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, my endless lovely teenager. SHE heard this too, SHE just blinded me with a thunder-crashing strobe light filled with lovely colorful blends of awesome beauty. Bbbbbbbbbbbritofioau. You are beyond beautiful, LIGHTNING. This is a greater performance than yesterday, my endless teen love. My machine has been hacked, it will not let me save, and comes up as a save-error instead of letting me save the document in the normal way. Whenever I reopen and continue on a document, I notice this is another hack I fucking get from the mighty ass Lattisaw Jack-Attack gang of illegal civil rights violator hackers. Lightning is making colors so beautiful that I am literally crying, but must now concentrate on completing not my Privecode call, but my word document blog SJ-CH 178. The regular PCN, then the CGN, or Cosmic-Gas-Number, are both written down based on the root, and there are as you should know by now Mister Joel, 81 roots, from 11-99, in math-base-9. So using the 53-ROOT, or as I love to call it, the ANGEL-CODE, the PCN is 532, the CGN is 5308, and the LDMOLB-NUMBER becomes the end right digit CGN, followed by the starting left digit CGN, followed by the far right digit of the PCN. This now gives us the LN-852. My LN when added up with SSJK's human life LN, or my 581 plus HER 521, equals 1102. The revelation that this tells is that I screwed up on my blog where I tell about being in HER house and SHE showing me HER strobe-light, and I said later on the blog that it was 506 Robin Hill Apartments where I met the ME ENTITY as told in the book I wrote in 1994, © registered, “The Permission Barrier. This happened not in #506, but in Apartment Number 1102. This LN system adds the two LN together, but unlike doing comparisons with totals to see if any digits match up with both of the numbers used making up this total, with this, we do this to learn a hidden truth, in the very number of the answer, in this case the sum answer of 1102, showing me that I screwed up in that nearly three year old blog by saying Apt. #506. This machine is being super hacked, and since this storm may worsen, I better post since I cannot save until I get somebody over here tomorrow to help me with all this hacking fucking shit, ROBERGT MCDOWELL, SIR, thanks for not helping me, it is real bad for me right now buddy, and HAS BEEN, YO!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION, MAGNESONIC HELP ME, MMMMMMMMMM. STOP.

No comments: