Monday, July 11, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 193

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 193
MESSAGE FOR FLORIDA STAE ATTORNEY GENERAL, US
ATTOERNEY GENERAL, FLORIDA STATE POLICE,
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, AND LOCAL FORT
PIERCE, FLORIDA POLICE COMPUTER AND IP TASK FORCE:
2:53 PM, MONDAY, 11 JULY, 2011

START:

I opened an e-mail account on Sunday, before leaving my apartment to go to Hutchinson Island to swim in the ocean. My partner at STUDIO PARK RECORDS, MISTER PAUL EVANS PEDERSEN or for short, PP, has an e-mail account there on AOL as well.

The account was made invalid, as somebody is using it to send out bulk mailings of some business thing, and this was done right after I first opened it. I was just now a few mi9nutes back, speaking the peeps at the AOL, at the telephone number of 1-(877)-786-0722. The agent there was very helpful and nice with me, and informed me of this latest hack job on me.

Somebody despises me so much that they will not leave me alone, or “will not give me one moment of peace for the rest of my life”, ever since August 15th, in the year of 1986. Wow, Detective L&O-Lenny Briscoe and Senator Fred Thompson, have I pissed off the wrong teen aged girl, and for 20 solid years, had no idea that all of this was going on around me or what I had done on one innocent night in New york city, could have had such gargantuan ramifications on this planet. The quotation sentence above, comes from a fantastic great documentary television show from 1988, about two years following that fateful night of fun in the non-sleeping Frankie-City, and the name of this famous documentary in those days and times, from WPIT, NEW YORK CITY TELEVISION, was called, and I'll quote this folks, “UFO, THE COVER-UP”.

This attack yesterday, Sunday, was beyond fucking horrible, and in addition to all of the things that I've listed on my blogs discussing this hellish TERRA-NIGHTMARE INCIDENT, YO, at light fucking ass speed squared, this shit cost me and caused me to lose another day at work, another day of pay or six hours @ 7.25 per hour, minus some small deductions.

As I said GINA, and all other MORIANS and LESSIANS, as well as all of the many INBETWEENIANS; that may indeed comprise this elusive readership, now, in past times, and times yet to come; in all of the intricate 5th and 6th dimensional phasing and interactive circuitry of the multiplexed continuum of ultra-big picture reality, and still claim and totally fully maintain, THE STOCK MARKET WILL SHOOT UP HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF POINTS, AND ALL ON THE BACK OF AN INNOCENT PATHETIC UNITED STATES CITIZEN, ME; AS PERSECUTING FUCKING ME ENDLESSLY, KEEPS THESE CUNT LAPPING DIRT BAG WALL STREETERS, ENDLESSLY FUCKING PROFITING. THIS TECHNOLOGY IS KNOWN BY THE ENTIRE FUTURE OF SMARTER PERSONS, AS ICPE, (INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT). YES THESE DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS MUST BY NOW, be way over 13-K points, and it will be up between 3-9 hundred more points now, each and every week; throughout the summer, and rest of the entire year; so why is this a bad thing, say the patriots? Well, in case you really are stupid times ten to the fiftieth power, let me try and explain it, on a 2nd grade runny nose level for you, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget hurting an innocent person and totally ruining and wrecking and obliterating an innocent entire lifetime of somebody, forget all that, YO, let us just remember that Wall Street does not share there profits with Main Street, and if you don't know that, you are just as dumb as our White House and our President, and all the rest of these very wovewee peeps. It is all in the history books, ever altering along with our memories, hence, still totally relative and there to be read and viewed, and proving me out to be warning the world of the very soon to come impending doom and disaster for all <7-11 figurenaires, or the very privileged and wealthy scum amongst us, that believe sharing their pots of gold is the immortal sin of the cosmos. They hide the words TAXING the RICH a little tiny bit more, which would solve this entire financial problem for all Americans, with the phony and abusive lying misleading term “TAX HIKES”. They want us to think as soon as their millions and billions are in the slightest bit of jeopardy whatsoever of being downsized by a miniscule amount based on their total net worth's, that this is referring to taxing the middle class or the poor peeps, or both these groups. This is total misuse of our media, and let me tell you something, American Media and journalism is close by, and following right down the fucking path of the systems of England. I speak of course of those bottom whale shit sub squat who would pull off what they did with their HACKS. I have told all of you all along, this stuff is real and being done, oh yeah, ol crazy ass fucking MOUNTAINPEN, don't listen to that ass hole mother fucking jerk off, he never gets anything right, does he? YEAH, OK, JOHN DICKHEADB KING HOSEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PP, THEY ARE FUCKING WITH ME SO BAD, I MOST LIKELY AM GOING TO JUST TAKE AN OVERDOSE OF MEDS, AND END IT ALL. I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT ANY FUCKING LONGER, BUDDY. THER WIN. THEY ARE ALL FUCKING POWERFUL, AND I AM JUST A PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE TO BE WIPED OUT, TO THESE TWISTED SICK DISEASED MONSTERS AND MOBSTERS AND COCK CHEWERS, BRP!!!!!!!!!

STOP:---------------POST BLOG SCRIPT, YO!

{DYING MANS UTTERRANCE AND DECLARATION, WHEN I'M FOUND MOTHER FUCKING DEAD IN HERE SOON, YO!!!!!!!!!}

THESE BLOGS LIST A TRUE STORY, AND POWERFUL MOTIVES OF MANY POWERFUL PEEPS; AND THE STORY IN ITS ENTIRETY, BACKS UP ALL MY WILD CLAIMS, NO MATTER HOW OUTLANDISHLY BIZZARE THAY MAY APPEAR TO BE AT SOME QUICK AND SURFACE EXAMINATION AND OR EVALUATION, WWW.BLOGGER.COM/ HAS THE ENTIRE STORY, OR A LOT OF IT. TAWF WIPED OUT THE JOURNAL TAPES WITH A VERY METHODICAL COVERT PLAN.

No comments: