Sunday, July 24, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 199

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 199
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT OF 1995
COPYRIGHT, BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2011
MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN/MARK WAYNE MOHR
“KINGNEBNOOSHOO-BEWARE THE TIDE THAT BRINGS
THE MUSIC MESSAGE”, BLOG SUBTITLE #4
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2295,
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: CH-199-972411.096

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

As always it appears peeps, the enemy or the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE OTAMM-SCUM mother fucking jerk offs, have me under the Sunday death siege, par for the mother fucking course. It began at just past fucking one this MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING. Suddenly, many of my COMCAST CABLE channels are simply not there, poof, gone. Also gone is the description of the viewing, on all channels when the “INFO” button on their remote control unit is pressed. This happened while I was up viewing a website that my partner from STUDIO PARK RECORDS, told me to go up to. He said for me to go and GOOGLE UP, the website called, “GROOVESHARK”, and once up on this site, to type in either 'KEVIN MOORE', or 'THE CHRIST ANDROID'. This is where the tape that was stolen along with my entire car-stereo system, back in either 1995 or 1996 somewhere, while living at Williamstown, at the highview Apartments, by some thugs in the parking lot of a 'FRIENDLY ICE CREAM RESTAURANT', in Northeast Philadelphia, on the Roosevelt Boulevard. This was all planned 50,000,000 years ago by Julia White, the top First Lieutenant VIQUEEN, in the greatest girl-gang on the entire Astral Plane, run by the All Mighty, ALL EMPIRE RULING, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, the most beautiful giant teenager in the multiverse, and beyond. The entire mother fucking United States copyright Office knows this is all claimed by me, and is registered in my 1994 written book, entitled, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”. I remember everything perfectly, and no one on this planet can ever hope to talk me out of knowing any of it. There was a counselor at the Saint Barnabas Past Tense Rappers Club, who told me not to get hypnotized to try and understand the mysteries of 1996, bu7t I did it anyway, AND THINGS AS HE SAID, WOULD ONLY GROW QUANTITATIVELY WORSE FOR FUCKING ME, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! None of this is the real point my peeps, NONE OF IT.

Long ago and far away, when the waters were blue and the skies weren't gray, © OFFICE of 1983, things began rapidly happening in an outlandish order of events, for poor old me; and I was totally clueless what powerful ALL RULING GODDESS that I was dealing with, all ready for a minimum of three years, since early in JUNE, in the year of 1980, at the 1802 apartment number, at the VOORHEES, NEW JERSEY, ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS, GOOGLE THEM FUCKING UP, YO, as all things are up on this ALL MIGHTY WEBWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU, ROBERT MCDOWELL, NOT YOU LENNY, I SAID ROBERT MCDOWELL, NOT JOHN, YO??????????????????????? WHERE IS THE MIGHTY FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, WHEN I NEED THEM TO HELP ME FROM THIS WICKED DISEASED TWISTED EVIL BRIGGBASE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL???????????? I tried calling the COMCAST jerk offs, first the automation attempted to refresh my cable signal, then I tried unplugging the cable television box from the power supply for a few minutes and then I tried to call and speak to some agent there and was told there was no way, something to do with a high call volume, yeah right, at half past mother fucking one AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSIC is not allowed in my life, and THEY know that TUESDAY is music day for me, over at my pals, the BonJovi's place, in Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USAESMWG. (United States of America, planet of Earth, system of SOL, in the Milky-Way-Galaxy) in this particular precise atomic dimension frequency in the vast 5th dimensional hyperspace. The reason that music is not allowed in my mother fucking life is because of the same reasons that poor John Lennon, the great Beatles vocalist knew so well with all his long deportation attempt troubles, just ask his still living wife, Yoko all about it, SHE WILL TELL IT 2U PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A great man walked the dusty paths of this sick old world some time ago, named PLATO. He told me once, and I quote him, “Beware the tide that brings the music message. This will be heard the loudest, and lost the longest. Every possible thing to sabotage my efforts to do music in my entire life, has been brutally assaulted. When I tried to do the Sarah song in 1996, written on the 12th of May, no human can know what I went and suffered through as a result of trying to get it properly recorded. I went through an eternity in hell, and got absolutely no where in human terms, but I got everywhere, in COSMIC TERMS, and now have finally realized that, HA—HA—HA, S-----A-----T-----A-----N!!!!!!!! SICK, ARROGANT, TWISTED, ABSOLUTELY NAUSEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Comcast thinks I will pay my bill, they are dead wrong, if they keep this shit up, or allow it. I'll promise that to them and WOMO.

There is no statute of limitations on murder, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, MISTER JONATHAN SCHAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the huge shiny cat scared me terribly in that interaction about a week ago. I was with a group of peeps that I do not know at all here in this reality in hyperspace, and suddenly, we were all outside a large van, and ahead of us and over to the right, leaped a giant beautiful black panther cat, with shiny fur as though it had just bathed in some type of silvery and phosphorescent substance that stuck to his coat in slivers and tiny dots that shined brighter than I can describe on this blog. His 4 white paws were so white, it hurt my pathetic eyes. When he headed over at incredible speed, all my so-called friends jumped into the van and locked me out, leaving me to deal with Gawky Gaukauk. If I had not eventually remembered that I was able to fly, even though not on the Astral Plane, as I can whether anyone chooses to believe this or not MISS JENNIFER WASHBURN, I would have been wrestled to the ground and literally chewed into pieces, as Gawky was in a worse mood than when I saw him in a Suffolk County home in New York in 1975. See the blog dated DATFILE-100508, the 5th of October in the year of 2K8, YO. I never asked for any of this hell, people of Planet Earth, this has all just happened to me. ALL OF IT. I am not doing any of it. Please do not ask my oldest for anything PP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest thing she can do for me is to forgive me, and realize that I do not operate at her great speed; I am always 'TOO LATE', I just do not catch on to stuff at the rate that she would wish for.

The 6th dimension is fucking with all of us, and me most of all, by blocking major shit that I was gonna' tell to the world; but eventually, it will come back to me. I find that reading my old blogs, helps me more than any other thing when it comes to remembering blocked suppressed horrors, and also unblocking what these STROBERS do to me; with what I have referred to on many of my blogs, as ETTOS-IAD-MIND CONTROL. ETTOS is discussed in my 1994 © book, 'TPB', and stands for ELECTROMAGNETIC THOUGHT TRANSMISSION and OMISSION SYSTEM, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ernie Merker, you have indeed sent me on one hell of a journey. I could not say it anywhere near as well as the lovely Sarah McLaughlin would, this mystery is forever building, you are so correct, gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, why did so much of this begin in 1983, and why was early June in 1980m, the target date for interacting with me and singing that incredible song to me? Well, there are many possible answers, and only the GAWNUM can tell which ones are closer and closer to the real honest truth. I am not interested in hype, made up junk, or anyone's wild theories. I seek one thing, world, THE DAMN TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a goddess indeed, chasing me around throughout endless forever's, and that is the cool part of my endless existence. I love Sarah-Stacey, and I always will. However, the world has been given the hugest lie imaginable, and this is that the negative forces hate this great being, when in fact, this dude loves HER so much that no verbal description is possible. The secret of this endless love triangle remains a secret for many powerful reasons that we need not even start attempting to unravel right now, tonight, folks. I also know that 10, 13, and 23 are numbers that are very special in both a cosmic significance, as well as on all human levels. My ability to fully make clear, all of this, pale in comparison to what these words would indeed say if I were able to explain things better, my wonderful Morians. Still, the easy quick answers are obviously pertaining to ages, and then we all know that a certain amount of digits exist in our decimal system of mathematics, and that very strange and bizarre happenings were all connected with a particular lunar launch by NASA, and I'll surely let the great doomsday prophet, MISTER CAMPING, OH-MI, explain the final total-up number. But really, just how important are numbers? Well, all things are really just waves and particles, and then there is the pattern circuitry of the Lawtronic 7th dimension, to all of so-called reality. And then we have the mystery ship, yes Sarah Sunram. The ship designed by me around the time of the 1970 solar eclipse, all blogged back around 2006 and 2007, at www.blogger.com/ at my blog site there, YO. Cosmic numbers are one and the same thing with a circuitry system that tells every single escaped part of the previous closed curve infinity that has dreamed out and away from this condition of EWI, exactly what to be and how to exist in this new dream out or “CREATION”. Powerful truth has just been spoken, yet I've not scratched the surface of what I truly know, Donna DJ Summer and Jason forest, and Kevin Moore, so how do you like that warm can of beer, dudes???????????????????????? Sheeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!

Wrapped up in a lot of this post middle August of 1986 nightmare of inconceivable horror, is a truth that would frighten the bravest heroes in the multiverse. I betrayed SSJK by telling David Roth about HER at the MEDPORT DINER in the spring time in 1985. What resulted was an instantaneous attack, and this is all blogged in my 6 year blogging career at the blogger site, all except of the hack-out in august of 2009, always August, how I rue and fear this coming fucking group of days. But for this gap-time, you need to access my blogs at www.wordpress.com/ players, YO.

Occasionally I run into a wild fellow on the road of my unlimited hyperspace travels, named Usi Quintillious. About two weeks ago, I awakened into this dream here from a very vivid experience with this dude. Only today, around 5 PM or so, did I remember the significance of USI. Interesting letters that are added at the beginning and at the ending of this name, right MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and MARY CARTER? One times ten to the 18th power is one QUINTILLION. This number is both large and significant in its exponential value, as the number 18 is quite powerful in my life, right my endless love, Sarah Karge. I did not forget your 115th birthday a few days back, sweetie. There never was any teenaged girl in the nineteen hundred sixties on 10-
SC Avenue in Atlantic city, NJUSAESMWG, I totally realize that now, Comcast Slowski. I hope my BEG understands that I do not have access to strobe-lights, 4-D road-trip spouses, and so many things that allow HER to always stay ahead of the beat, just as GOOGLE says about HER. Do the pieces fit at all, or at least stem in line, Oprah? It seems he will not allow me to ever watch his channel either, as I saw a few minutes of it today, and every time I see it, there he is, looking not all that different than the day he smashed my hub cap in in 1996. Maybe this is why my cable was struck today, who can ever really know for sure, world. I report the news, I don't freaking make it.

MAGNESONIC-----MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-----open command my voice print on general order 7. All orders, all teks, all commands, scan for all enemies messing with me and hurting me, and use the punishment sequencing 'I-TO-D' system, DESTROY~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

END TRANNY, SICK MISERABLE GRANNY, NO MOOD 4 RABITS, YO.

No comments: