Friday, July 29, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0202

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0202
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY BLOG
KING NEBNOOSHOO, THE PROPHET OF © NOTHING
FROM 1988
START OF BLOG:


WOMO, THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, THE MILI-2-FORCE, OTAMMITES, “ALL MY ENEMIES”, ALL THE SAME DIFFERENCE, PUT ME THROUGH A SUPER MEGA MOTHER FUCKING HELL DEATH SIEGE THIS FUCKING AFTERNOON. THE MINUTE MY LAST BLOG POSTED UP, MOTORCYCLE ATTACKS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW LITERALLY SHOOK THIS BUILDING. HALF AN HOUR LATER WHEN I WENT OUT,M HUGE BLACK-OPS HELICOPTERS WERE HOVERING OVER MY CAR, THE SKIES DIRECTLY OVER ME AND MY BUILDING WERE FILLED WITH GIGANTIC FRIGHTENING MENACING POISONOUS JET VAPOR TRAILS KNOWN BY MANY NOW AS (CHEMTRAILS), AND THE SUBJECT IS HUGE ON THE MOTHER FUCKING INTERNET, GOOGLE AROUND, IT IS PRACTICALLY THEE SUBJECT OF THE FUCKING ASS U-TUBE AS WELL. WHERE WAS MY PAL the GREAK SKYWITNESS OF THE U-TUBE TODAY AROUND 2 THIS MOTHER FUCKING DIASTERNOON??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, from the minute I got out of bed and even Before that, NOISE HOLOGRAM shit was off the scale, and was the major plan of attack against me today, from the mother fucking cock sucking go-bat. “THEY” had me so fucked up that I drove illegally to my local Wallgreens Pharmacy and home, as I had forgotten to take my wallet, hence no drivers license or insurance card or registration papers with with me, I keep it all in the wallet and nothing in the glove box, NOT AFTER MOTHER FUCKING FRIENDLY ICE CREAM SHIT IN 1995, MY BROTHER !!!!! I'm quite positive that my fucking PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES got swept, and lost fucking again, and that their evil markets flew up 4-8 hundred points today, after this nightmare horrific attack on my civil and constitutional rights as a totally perfectly LEGAL UNITED STATES FUCKING ASS CITIZEN, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is THEY who are violating the fucking laws of the UNITED STATES, and are getting SCOTT MOTHER FUCKING FREE AWAY WITH IT, AS THEY ARE THEY, and I am just poor old little mother fucking persecuted me, players. I told the CALLASURDO shit on the blog #0200, now after this shit, let us go back a bit further into positive matter space or the more distant past, not to late in the year of 2000, but back a ways, seventeen and a half more years back, into middle 1983, and the BREAK UP OF THE TELEPHONE COMPANY. Anybody out here that believes this just coincidentally happened, any more than Jonathan Frid quit the hit sixties television show called, “Dark Shadows”, to go to Vaudeville, and breaking a Hollywood contract, a total acting career no-no, is in a fools delusion the size of the Pacific ass Ocean. The break up of the BELL, Sir Alexander Michael Jebez, and all of the little “BABY BELLS” coming into fruition, is all because of the proof that UFO shit is all real, and that the proof laid with my families lineage, sir Jason asshole Forrest and DJ Scummer. No I was not terrorized on the 2nd fucking day of August in 1996, precisely twenty years after the Ross Friendly Dress, right to the hour and day, shot-shot-shot Michele Daniels and Dawn-Marie Jag-off king; for no reason. Peeps, TIMING, as the great 60's rock star Billy Harner told me personally on more than one occasion, is a very major ass important thing in this mother fucking life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His website is www.billyharner.com. I've learned through nearly three mother fucking decades of fiery hell now with these twisted sick cunt swallowers, OTAMM-WOMO, the MILITUFORCE or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL of the MARY CARTER PAINT COMPANY, a super hush covert front for the Central Intelligence Agency, that yes indeed, TIMING, PLANNING, HOW THE DANGER HOVERS, WHEN YOU KNOW, “THEY” KNOW YOU KNOW, AND FEEL THEIR THREAT OF DOOM, NAMING NAMES THAT ARE NOT REAL, WALKING BOOKS THAT CANNOT FEEL, LIVES AND PAGES THAT THEY MUST STEAL, OH THE MISTS ARE HERE, THE GREAT MIGHTY LAMISTS THAT IT, FOLKS, DUH, © 1996-1997. SO LET ME GO BACK IN TIME AND QUICKLY DO A SONG, AND GET IT COPYRIGHTED, BE RIGHT BACK. OK, I'M BACK NOW, AND IN REGULAR TIME, AND HERE, FOLKS. THAT WAS STAPLES, I MEAN EASY, YEAH YOU ALL GET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes the great Library of congress must really wonder about me by now, hay JAY-JAY, what can I say, BRO????????????????????? If the phone company didn't break up, none f this shit could have all safely gone the way it did with me, in sort of the same manner that without my Stockholm syndrome kidnapping in late summer of 2008, my evidence would still all be at my finger tips, ready for a beyond super fucking U-Tube posting, but that is OK, I plan to do some fucking moving. Many of the movers are out and about as I speak. I tried believing this was all some huge unfathomably sized parlor trick, but logic just rips this possibility to fucking shreds, YO!

So is it time to tell the blog world what the all mighty Anthony Zenun wanted in exchange for a 40% discount on the purchase price of his home? YOU FUCKING BET IT IS FOLKS!!!!!!! He wanted to know how a man in a Camden, New Jersey shipyard, and myself, learned how to interact more efficiently with a powerful electromagnetic force known by mortal humankind as GRAVITY, and how it was that I could jump out of swimming pools after he tested to see if I really could do stuff like this, by calling in his force of GI-FLIES. When I told him no dice, he tapped me on my shoulder and gently told me to go home and sleep on it. I drove home and immediately fell asleep. Many of you out here know other parts to this story. I must shut up right now or I may not live through the night.

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS THE FUCK TO ME AND I AM FOUND DEAD IN THIS APARTMENT OR DISAPPEAR OUT OF SIGHT AND THESE BLOGS SURVIVE ME, I HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY ROBERT MCGUIRE AND MANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, IOPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER 7 MY VOICE PRINT. DESTYROY THESE SCANNED EVIL ENEMIES OF MINE, ALL OF THEM, AND S------T------O------P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major shit will happen very soon, it is all right around the mother fucking corner, evil ass OTAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS BLOG ENDS HERE FOR NOW, AND MAYBE FUCKING ENDS!

No comments: