Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 184

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 184
PROPHET OF 1988 NOTHING AND KING GARBAGE
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
SUBTITLE 4: “DYING UTTERANCE, IT'S FUCKING REEL GOOD BAD”
COPYRIGHT BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (C) 2006-2011

BEGINNING BLOG:

If anything happens to me and I am found dead, I WAS MOTHER FUCKING MURDERED, and these blogs contain every single scrap of evidence of this entire story, and one huge family is not the only thing involved, but they are pivotal key players, despite the vast majority of them not even knowing of the existence of each others distant branches.

I knew this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, DONNA; that things were gonna not be all right, and instead, get real fucking ass bad for me; and waste no time in doing so. This started at the TD-BANK, but it was more than just the fucking attack on my personal property and my civil liberties, it goes far deeper, and I'll mother fucking try and explain what I mean right now. First, this last sentence just got fucking Lattisaw-Jack-HACKED. I had to retype it, it just poofed off, FBI, STATE POLICE FLORIDA, ACLU, and whoever else is out there and on my side of the fucking war here, watching and protecting me; as if nobody was on my side, 'they', or the WOMO twisted sick diseased sub-scum low life bottom feeders, would have totally fucking ass massacred me, a long fucking time ago; and a blind retarded child should be able to come to that simpletons conclusion.

Here is what went fucking down at my bank, Regis, Paula, and NJ-FM-WAYV, and all other Morians or Lessians, or in-betweenians. I am no threat to anybody, it was Paula who threatened to kill my mother in 1969, if I ever told her that she fucking raped me underneath the Atlantic city boardwalk on the night of July the 4th, during the fireworks celebration show, and now she has struck and hacked me again as anyone with eyes can plainly fucking see, but don't blame me, Weather channel, when you guys are pulling some real fucking powerful overtime, real damn soon, as it is coming, MY RETALIATYION AND REVENGE. llllloiuhgfdtxctrrxr blog 185 coming now.

This site does not show the hack, but the print becomes super miniature, go to my blogs on www.wordpress.com/. Now go to blog 185 where this picks up from, YO.

No comments: