Sunday, July 10, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 191

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 191
5:38 PM, SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2011
BLOG-TEXTYSUBTITLE #4:
{(“Siege off the fucking scale, and right on Karge-time”)}
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT FROM 1995, CONTINUING FROM TAPES
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATE-AND-TIME FILE: CH-191-071011.735
COPYRIGHTED 2006-2011 © BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
MARK WAYNE MOHR/MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN
PROTECTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF BLOGGER

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Something I said last night on my last blog, HAS REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF THE CUNT LAPPING MILITUFORCE WOMO MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am under the worst weekend death siege or at least a top five, in several mother fucking years. I have choppers following me and illegally stalking me, planes and military aerial crafts doing the same thing, AND IF SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING ME AROUND TODAY THAT I HAD HIRED, SUCH AS ANY FUCKING GOOD PRIVATE DETECTIVE, WHO WAS MADE FULLY AWARE OF MY CLAIMS OF AEIRAL STALKING FOR 25 PLUS YEARS NOW, the mother fucker would have his or her mind blown away, and out to sea. The assault began when I decided to drive over to the beach, as fun, as you all know; is something not 'LAWTRONICALLY' MOTHER FUCKING PERMITTED POOR ME. So whenever I attempt to secure any at all, and POW-BOOM; THESE PRICKS ARE RELELNTLESS, AND DICK KICK ME, AND PUMMEL ME, EVERY TIME. IT IS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION. I KNEW IT WAS COMING EVEN BEFORE IT BEGAN, AS IMMEDIATELY AFTER LEAVING MY APARTMENT AND MY BLOCK TO HEAD OVER TO HUTCHINSON ISLAND, HERE IN LOVELY FORT FUCKING PIERCE, FLORIDA, USAESMWG, AND OUT OF NOWHERE AT ALL, CAME A FLASH MOB OF TALL AND GIANT PUSSIES. THEY WERE NOT ONLY ALL AROUND EVERYWHERE IN A REDICULOUS PREPONDERANCE TO THE AVERAGE STATISTICAL HEIGHTS OF FEMALES THAT I HAVE ALL READY GOOGLED UP FOR THE ENTIRE NATION, AS WELL AS THE STATE OF FLORIDA, FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS, but they, as well as tons of other more normal sized model of the human female or the following Eve-Doppelgangers of the double helix, WERE SUPER FLIRTATIOUS WITH ME, AS I WAS TRYING TO SHOWER OFF MY FEET, AND PUT ON MY PANTS OVER MY DRY BATHING TRUNKS, AND GET INTO MY VEHICE TO LEAVE. ALSO WHEN THE TRIP BEGAN, THEY FUCKED WITH THE TURN SIGNAL SWITCH IN MY VEHICLE AGAIN, SO I KNOW THAT SOMETHING ELSE WILL BE HAPPENING TO MY ONLY MODE OF TRANSPORT, BFI, AS IF YOU GIVE A FUCK; AND FOR OR I KNOW, IT IS YOU BASTARDS THAT ARE ALL DOING THIS EVIL FUCKING SHIT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. RUBY RIDGE, DAVID KORESH, BRANCH DAVIDIANS OF WACO, TEXAS, AND SO FORTH, WHAT AM I REALLY TO THINK? The same tactics these G-men dirt holes did to the Branch Davidians of Waco, are being used on three totally innocent dudes, ME, MYSELF, AND POOR LITTLE I.

Something that I blogged last night, SURE HAD TO HAVE REALLY FUCKING STRUCK A POWERFUL 'OUCH FUCKING NERVE' SOMEWHERE, ON ONE OF THESE BOTTOM FEEDER DIRT BAG SUB SCUM PIECES OF SHIT PERSECUTORS, BRAHHHHHH! As I speak/type right now at .752 millidays or 6:03 Post Meridian, I'm being violated spiritually, and struck on my left side with a powerful nasty ass fucking DEATH ANGEL ASSAULT, from the great powerful dirt ball himself, MORTY MORTINO BLOWHARD THE 9TH, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

When I was swimming in the sea, a group of beautiful large sharks came around and swam around me. They are so beautiful, they all know me of course. Still, a loud horn came within a minute or two from beach patrol, and we all left the water, fortunately I was just about to leave, my nice swim had been accomplished, HA-HA-HA evil enemies, flemenies, nickenemies, and twenemies.

WHEN I WAS SWIMMING AROUND AND HAVING FUN IBN THE WATER, I FORGOT for a while not to just put out my hands and think about propelling forward, just as in your lovely swimming pool in 1994-1996, Tony Zenun. After I had crossed quite some distance in a short time, somebody somewhere began playing church chimes and there is no church within a mile from where I swim in all 3 directions, maybe over a mile, and in the other direction, the only church is the anti-church, or the great MC, (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL), yes THEY are out there, somewhere, when they wish to tune into our frequency and join us. All of you peeps reading this need to get all of the Bermuda Triangle documentaries and see for yourself that powerful fucking shit is going down on this planet and has been since it was all put together and formed, by signal-energy-dots or SEDS. This is how I am also able to tap in and do this, so fine, here fucking goes, you want war with me, watch super shit now go down all around this fucking evil demonic miserable world, for this putrid monstrous and horrendous deplorable ass fucking attack on me today.

MAGNESONIC: “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”v Open command on General Order-7. All other order commands both general and special are also in place under 'my voice print', (MVP). Use both technologies, ZD & AD. Your controls are maxed and cranked. This is a punishment sequencing system, scan all persons and entities in all 5 dimensions, in way way responsible for planning, doing, wishing, carrying out and executing, and all manner of pertinent stuff, to make my day today a living hell and being viciously fucking attacked by the forces of the TAWF-70-WOMO of the MILI-2-FORCE. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, GO—TO—CG-18, A----N----D~~~~~~~~~~~~~S----T----O----P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This world is done, you'll fucking see, ya' bastard shit ass pricks.

Before I left to go swimming at the beach, I tried to send you an e-mail, PP, and opened up an account, a new one, with the AOL folks, my e0-mail address, YO, is as follows, I'll try to retrieve it if you send me one later on. mohrmark1980@aol.com. Later, BRO and I am stroking my little mustache, JJ-EVANS, once I stop crying from what I witnessed in a Suffolk County house in NYUSAESMWG; a year or so ago, with a poor little five year old girl, in a brightly lit up hall way that was off of another room. Leave her alone Gawky, meow!

If this hell was not sop unfair and horrific and unconscionably despicable, I would almost feel like going, WHAAAAAAAAAAA. No PP, one of me is one too many, let alone enough, still, why would that Libyan ass hole leader want to have my cursed name, or the approximate sounding of it anywho, in an antimatter universe, or sounding reverse and backward to those listening in a universe where the polarity of electrons and protons are the way they are, relative to all of the 50% of the antimatter parallel universes? Get ready to pull some real heavy overtime, Weather Channel employees, I will destroy huge amounts of property, and be forced to take many lives. I did not ask for this, this fucking shit has been going on since the fucking 15th of August og 1986, and I am unable to escape it, it even is foretold on one of Scylla's great songs, known in this very universe-reality. I may know millions of her songs in multiple realities, and WANNA' SPEND MY TIME is one example, with a slight reworded lyric so that a male vocalist can sing it, but it really is HER SONG, as was and is and always will be, “LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS”. No more Robin Hill visits, Paula King, PLEASE, YO. I wasn't good enough to marry, only use to get the great GODDESS HERE, HA?

MANY POWERFUL FUCKING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOSE OUT ON MANY THINGS SOON, AS DEATH IS WAY TOO FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU, THIS IS FOR THE NICER PEEPS WHO DESERVE TO WAKE UP OUT OF THIS FILTHY ASS ILLUSION; AND WILL, WHEN THE WILDEST WEATHER YET TO COME; BEGINS TO FREAKING STRIKE, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-NBYE, CH'ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: