Thursday, July 7, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 187

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 187
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START OF BLOG:

I TOLD YOU, BIG POWERFUL GODDESS GINA. AS LONG AS THEY CAN HURT FUCKING ME THE WAY THEY DID; THEY GAIN HUGE MOTHER FUCKING POINTS ON CROOKED CHEATED BROAD AND WALL STREETS, AND I ASK ALL OF YOU OUT HERE, ARE ANY OF US RICHER FOR IT, OR IN ANY WAY BETTER OFF? WHO OUT THERE IS PROSPERING SO HUGE LATELY, OTHER THAN WALL STREET?

I have been on this parallel-event crusade since the start of my blogging career, and will be totally endlessly mother fucking relentless until I get one person with power and clout who believes this is real, and is willing to help me sue these power monger bottom feeders for the billions and billions of USD of their ill gotten gains, stolen from me by tormenting me in fiery hell that is inconceivable by all of you, and none of you sorry ass sick bastards are willing to take my word for shit, even though yo know deep down inside that there is some small chance I'm not making this shit up, or totally fucking nuts. We all know that big business and Washington is a married conspired criminal, free to do any fucking thing that they want. Also, the innocent good persons go to jail left and right, while guilty twisted sick bastards walk away free. All public OJ trials go the same way, as if some invisible influence is manipulating things from behind a covert set of OZCS, remember this stands for OZ-CURTAINS. If I do not keep telling, no one seems to know shit, this is also being done, it is all part of the 'PAWM-PIE-ETTOS-IAD', but then what is this, despite it being blasted out on a hundred blogs all over the planet? It's a fancy abbreviation of letters forming a pronounceable word group, standing for a reality known as MIND CONTROL, I am growing to hate certain word combinations, why should I not hate the CIA, and their covert paper trail Mary Carter Paint Company, sponsored 'puppet style', from the Astral Plane's great all mighty Millionth-Council? Total all of this up with my 2007 telling of what my pop's Princeton Park pal and his formula were really trying to tell, quietly of course, as it's always the quiet back door shit that has the true fucking power in this twisted ass diseased world, and you all know this deep down, so don't even try to tell me I'm nuts or lying. I fucking know that you know, and this time I must use the usually mortal-forbidden term here of “THAT”.

Paul, I cannot move on anything and it is very depressing. I have a controlled MC hacked Personal-Computer, and all you have to do is get the 1988 documentary from New York City's great Channel 11 television, called, “UFO, THE COVER UP”. Personally, I know there are no aliens or UFO's, not the way the UFO clubs think of anyway, nor are there any silly monster creatures of any kind, and Roseann Delaney was a deranged Dark Shadows fan, and I totally know this, as I know what I know. What I do not know, I quickly affirm and attest to this reality, I never hide my ignorance, there is a lot of shit I only wish I knew, PP, they will not help me or teach me or show me, I would be able to do too much that they don't want me doing Paul, and this is fact, not fiction. Here is what you can do PP, and if you can get me justice, I'[ll split it with you, no one will help me, and it';s a valid copyright infringement case. You need to Google up the following, PP: “Mark Wayne Mohr of Hammonton, New Jersey”. Read it all, bud. Then help me get to the bottom of this thing about KEVIN MOORE, from Suffolk County, New York, USAESMWG, using my copyrighted music without my consent, on some musical project on this album that he did and is huge on the U-Tube, and elsewhere and making him tons of loot, he did, some album, it is all up there, read it, the actual song on the album is called “The Christ Android”. Somehow, Nick who knew me in 1996, and who fucking proceeded to take a hammer to my mother fucking hub cap on my Satan Saturn automobile, while I was inside a place in West Deptford, New Jersey, a psychic shop there at the time in June, called THE GATHERING PLACE, run and owned and operated by a nice young lady by the name of Kathy, but yes, this teen dick head knew me well at the time, or knew that I had a teenaged daughter that he was totally nuts for. PP, try and understand one gargantuan thing. Many things are faked, many things can be arranged, nothing is ever set in stone. The examples I could give you come from many parallel universes; and one being the one, where the words 'Comocosi Pilot' was being discussed by my other daughter, PEE, and her boyfriend. In this universe, back in 2009, President Hillary Clinton, did some powerful and fantastic things. First, she made a very simple scale alteration in the Social Security retirement age system, that ranged from the ages of 61-69. At age 69, retirees receive 100% of their total package bennies. At age 61, they receive 12%. The parabolic sliding scale changes every six months of this eight year periods, in 16 total increments, and all though nobody is at full benefit until age 69, many are receiving a benefit at earlier ages, and the entire system was solvent as a result out to the year of 2100. In fact, in early 2012, she went on to balance the entire budget, just as her husband did when he was president, only over there, he was in office a little earlier, and Jimmy Carter was in office ten years later. Many changes are all over the vast hyperspace. Still, my point is this. Also, in this world, the day where the New Jersey pick 3 and pick 4 lotteries are 333 and 5555, the eastern central part of the Atlantic Oceans is struck with a large shower of meteors. This takes the world from 2 -4 degrees over normal temp averages, down quickly to more than double this amount under the norms, overnight. For whatever reason, this effect also sterilizes the majority of males, and the planet population decreases major as the following centuries pass, until it begins to straighten out. I know this from visiting and seeing this. I am what mystics call an active aware dream-traveler, still, I am not a type-3-exploratron, as is Paula King, in all of her hundreds of multiple identities and persona's of her somnambulism.

Paul, please check this out, I am dying down here, and plan to leave Florida very soon, it could be in a few weeks when my august Disability comes in. I will come in by train, and leave it all behind here, every mother fucking thing. I cannot take this fucking shit any longer. No one will call me, they insist on my using electronic mail and I cannot, it is all fucking hacked up by Nick and Patty, and the Millionth-Council is behind this and always has been. Paul, go through the blogs in early oh-eight and tell me I am making this shit up, it is all unfakable, it is Google time stamped.

END OF BLOG:

No comments: