Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 183

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 183
“INDEPENDENCE PUMMEL TIME 4 MOUNTAINPEN”
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
SBT-DATFILE: CH-183-070511.630
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT OF 1995, CONTINUING FROM TAPE
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
2006-2011 © MARK WAYNE MOHR/
MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN
PROTECTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF BLOGGER
AS IS THE ENTIRE MORIANITY PROJECT ONLINE

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Death siege can be super and off the scale, or just be bad, right now it is bad, good and bad, if that makes any mother fucking sense, YO.

SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL, AND LIVING ON HAL LINDSEY'S EARTH PLANET. I just took a leg cramp in my left fucking cunt leg that hurt so bad, and for absolutely no cunt lapping reason, that it made me scream out in excruciating cock sucking fucking total agony. Half an hour ago, I had a nasty shit attack, as I did this morning, and yesterday morning, and then while bathing, just 30 minutes ago, and shampooing my hair after shitting; I went to begin shampooing, and my left arm pulled, and the pain in the muscle, near the area where I bent my arm as I always do in order to shampoo; again, jumped in mind bending mother fucking total ass agony. Both times now within 30 minutes, both times, my left cunt lapping side of the fucking body. Death angels are real fucking bad again, and so is seeing 'ones' on my DIRT BALL JANE FONDA CLOCK, PERSISTENTLY. As you know, I try and fucking compensate-cuntpenrape, with the 5 number, so here fucking goes, as shit is real fucking ass bad, YO.555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555555555555555 times fucking ass 5555555555555555555555555555 equals who gives a rats fucking cunt eating ass, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The aerial assault today was real bad from late in the morning through early into the afternoon, and then broke off a little, but not much, as several days of new start up FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA CHEMTRAILING IS STRIKING THE FUCKING ASS AREA AGAIN, U-TUBE-SKYWITNESS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before driving to my job this morning, I stopped to pay my rent and went to the same TD BANK BRANCH, here in town on Route 1, as there are a few branches of my favorite bank here in town, it's growing in leaps and bounds, and reminds me of the powerful Florida Snow Dream that I had where my Studio Park Records partner, MISTER Paul Pedersen was in it as well. When I first came to Florida in middle December ion the OH-MAROLA-NINE YEAR, there was only RIVEERSIDE BANK, on Route One, but my great wonderful TD bought out Riverside. Aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, parked again at that jinxed cursed demonic SATANIC same spot, when I went to leave, my fucking car tape and radio system was dead, just like the attacks back in New Jersey, where you have to shut the car completely fucking off, and restar5t it either once or several times, until whatever and whoever is messing the mother fucking shit with me, has their system somehow interrupted, and normal ops return to my car stereo system, mother fuckers. HELP ME IN THE NAME OF FUCKING GOD, ROBERT MCDOWELL, PLEASE, TANKS, YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, MY ALTER EGO WIGTH MIGHTY POWER ON THE ASTRAL PLANE, HEAR THIS VOICE PRINT OBN THE 6TH DIMENSION MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Open command on General Order-7. All commands, all orders, all technologies. Scan, use PSS, (PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM) and totally wipe out and mother fucking destroy ALL ENEMIES DOING ALL OF THIS TO ME THINKING IT IS SO FUCKING FUNNYM, AND MAKING MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE A TOTAL ENDLESS NIGHTMATRE FUCKING HELL, YO, G-901, A—N—D------------S~~~~~~~T~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody out here will be dead within one or two fucking days, YO. You made my helliday-holiday fucking hell, but what can I expect TOM REALE, you were scared shitless when I exited that fucking Atlantic City Jitney bus on July 5th in 1970, that PBK got me again, no not again Tommy Boy, she accomplished HER mission, she used the HUNTINGTON BLOODLINE, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, SICKO ASS GRANNY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA, BRAH.
Post script, Nick and P-A-u-l-A are up to their old tricks again, my clock was just reset and my address is again reading %&*$# 36th Avenue, San Mateo, California. What sick shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you guys all get a life??????????????????????????? Help me Ann, I'll be calling you, I am in horrible shit right now and may be killing myself very fucking soon, I am at the end of my mother fucking ass rope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just rest all my personal settings to match the correct IP address on the computer, Dick fucking Wolf, and Lonnie Jackson, HA-HA-HA, also, my new mechanic will be looking at the same shit that Joe King looked at back at Judge Raso's MARHIOUSE, and he is going to be going into court with me, another fucking HA-HA-HA,WHO, ICABOD FUCKING CRANE, SO LAUGH THIS MESS ALL OF,F MICHELLE OLIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE FUCKING EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS ARE SO CLOSE, THEY CAN BE SEEN BY THE FUCKING BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogs that follow this one, will get into shit that I never thought I'd tell, MOTHER FUCKERS. The government gave their STROBELIGHT to two special peeps, and was ordered to give it to them, and a US President is involved, or really, 3 of them, and one of these 3 told me that I was a dead man for pissing off the wrong person, only at the time, I had no fucking clue what he meant by that!!!!!!!!!

No comments: