Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 186

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 186
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START OF BLOG:

When I was a child, Mister Shakespeare, yes sir, I spoke like one, but only for a short time, once the world convinced me that I am not in a repeating endless loop via TAWF, or whatever, and as all vivid dreaming interactions do, my so-called adult life all ready lived, faded away as a lost memory, only never truly lost, but more, as something there, haunting me, waiting to reveal itself to me once my life again began catching up with these previously all ready lived events. However, nothing repeats precisely, this is the very nature of the lawtronic power of hyperspace. I certainly know that the nurse who lived in Philadelphia at 2041 Chestnut Street, PAUSAESMWG, in the early nine-teen-sixties, told me a powerful thing that indeed TAWF knows, and so does his Hollywood doppelganger, once long back, my counselor at Saint Barney's. He told me and I'll quote him, “Mark, sometimes you only get one chance in this world”. A virtual continuance of this sentence number two would then be along the lines, 'so make whatever you do count'. A third virtual sentence could easily follow that would read along the lines of, 'because you may not always be permitted the chance to repeat an event', you know, a do over. Technically, he is quite correct, and one would need more than the patience of Job to wait out the cycling hypersphere of about 64 trillion Earth years for me to reach the age of about eight or nine years again. But in any event, a short while after that, and I become age ten, and Sarah smiles at me, and things really go into the great endless cycle of repetitions and regrets.

Speaking of child ages, even a runny nosed snotty little kid, me then, or anyone, can read the blogs from one week ago, and see what pissed off the evil empire, and why they then decided to pummel me on the fifth of freaking ass July. Wow, this endless mystery is building indeed, and without any help from any animal shelters, little Midge, or gorgeous Sarah.

Why won't you allow me to leave this nightmare, SSJK? WHY? Can't you get along without your favorite doll, or must we keep guessing the name of the guests for another horrific twenty years until just before the completion of the Mile-High roller coaster in Wildwood, New Jersey, Professor Time Trek?

World, my friend Billy C. returned from the great continent a week ago, and called me back last 4th, Monday, and we went over to the fireworks display, here at Fort Pierce, or at least this is what the game plan was. I picked him up and we went to the location. Here is this fantastic god that makes Duncan McLeod, the Hollywood Highlander, pale in comparison, taking me to this wild place, and it was very embarrassing, as pussy was climbing all over me, it was totally ridiculous. It is still a horrific nuisance, even today at work, children not even in their twenties yet acting like I'm some Greek god or something. There is no human explanation for any of this horror show. 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555. I was fucked my Jane Sleazeweedsdisease. My neighbor went out and closed his door, and it made me for whatever reason, look at the mother fucking clock on my computer, and for once, I wish it had been reset and hacked back on San Mateo, Cali time. When you need a cop, try finding one. Life is the quintessential irony and paradox, with no need of philosophers of any time period to chime in agreeing with me. We all know this truth, and most live in a perpetual conscious insistence on total denial. The wall in my wild late June interaction at t he college dorm where Pee was with her dirt ball boyfriend who I did not like very much, had a poster on a wall that was a long corridor, and on this poster was the Queen of England, with a US ten dollar bill coming out of her mouth, and she had a wicked smile on her face as though this was some joke on me. I had forgotten about it until Billy and I got to the bar area where he bought me a ginger ale and got a fancy shot of something for himself, I of course as many of you know, do not imbibe, and Billy had lost his ten dollar bill and only had several fives and several ones. He cannot have a good time at events without a few shots, one does not work, if you get the drift. He is no Dawn-Marie King, but then who in this gods forsaken world is folks, YO????????? I shouldn't have joked about Sarah's ASPCA promotion a few minutes back, as that catchy ass tune is going through my head now big ass time. I detest catchy songs because they do this. I am guilty of writing catchy shit myself. I do not know how to write in the style you see on TV and hear on radio, that does not have a catchy melody, I could not write a song like that in a million years for a trillion dollars, I simply cannot do it. Get out of my head Sarah, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL GINA MY LOVELY QUEENA, you told me you'd bust my arm if we arm wrestled, and sure enough, just like Keisha; you did. Then how you said with that adorable smirk on your face, “TOLD YOU”, is something that I'll not forget in a century. Well, GINA, I TOLD YOU, and all my readers, THE DOW JONES FLIES WHEN THEY PERSECUTE THE SHIT OUT OF ME AS THEY DID YESTERDAY, FUCKING TUESDAY, YO, and that is exactly what happened, just as I mother fucking said and prophesied, folks. PHILLIES DIE, FLYERS FLY, & DOW FLIES EVEN HIGHER; and folks, take this, and Regis Philbin, to any TD bank on this fucking planet, “THE STOCK MARKET WILL BE AT ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS VERY FUCKING SOON, AS A RESULT OF THIS HORRENDOUS ASS YEAR FOR ME. 2011 is not following the pattern of 1969-1980-1994-2011, for whatever the mother fucking reason, IT IS JUST NOT HAPPENING,A ND THIS IS GOING TO THROW off shit and cause a major fucking ass natural disaster!!!!!!!!!!

END BLOG!!!

No comments: