Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Even I can become yet evermore GOD-REALIZED

The MILLIONTH COUNCIL just blew my bowells apart around 8:30 Eastern Daylight Time, it now is 9:18. I know the filthy cheating ICPE Broad Street Bullies R playing theur stinking playoff cup hockey, and this will permit them a huge win 2-night.

Told you all in a prior blog that when I am with my own machine, I will B able 2 instantly report attacks and strikes on me, and this is Y the Phillies baseball club also go on losing and losing night after night.

It matters not if humans read this, this is me against the MC, and this internet IS THE MC. When I tried 2 post up at 3:45 earlier this afternoon, a popup window told me that someone disabled my cookie, non-machine language would go that the MC said, hay Mountainscum, U ain't blogging until the closing bell on our fixed Skyler Rumson Shadows Wall Street Dow Jones paid off market, rings its closing bell. I am not wrestling againstt humans. These powers R higher, it is what some inb churches call spiritual wickedness in high places, dominions of powers of the air, radio frequency and satellites, the internet, phones, read the fucking bible, do not read my blog.

No comments: