Thursday, May 8, 2008

TEOHIV-TIMCAM CHAPTER 34

The Great experiment is beginning, I am, finally after more than 2 years of blogging, doing so with my own computer, in the privacy of my own whittle home, not that anything is mine, after all, the place I live is owned and not by me, and the credit card company bank, technically owns my computer, but U out there get my drift if you’re past 4th grade. There really is no place fairly 4 me 2 begin, and Y should not this B true, after all we R living in a hyper sphere with no edges or centers or borders or boundaries, as unfathomable as this may sound to my Morians.

The great I AM, forwards or backwards, in white or black space, including contractions, has gone totally out of her way 2 send me a major message that cannot B ignored. Games and more games, oh the gods, I really feel so very sorry 4 all of U. I really do,. I’m not being smart butt with U so pweeeeeze do not take my words as such. I understand infinite isness of being and boredom in its total epitome, where as U all, on Earthly levels of the god’s-entity, C it only sub-consciously. I “GET IT” on a fully conscious level however, if U can even start 2 fathom that!!!!!!!! Enough 4 now on this point and the gods, and the great SSJKK herself, permit me 2 move onward. I talked about the SECRET that has the world in such a buzz, can I share secrets on this secret with anyone out there, but first, another of my famous typos and errors and 6th-D hacking occurred on the blogging supplemental part of THE EPITOME OF HARRASMENT, INTERNET VERSION, when I said that the article appeared in a Camden County Holistic Magazine, it should have read ATLANTIC COUNTY. I was to meet with a lady that was going to help assist me with my computer, and an idea I had to not only promote my blogs and website, but others as well in sort of a SHARE CLUB, where pay-ads must B accepted by all members, and we all would use numerous software systems to go into newsgroups and chat rooms once or twice per hour, giving the name and web address of the master site where members could join free, and share at first in a “pay-per-click” search engine promotional system to get the club known and off the ground, whereby it could grow and run and share profits equally, no matter whose site is getting the best clicks on the accepted pay ads, and whose is not, sort of as Wall Streeter’s call. A way 2 spread the risk 2 reward ratio, without the Sorian-18 effect. We will call the lady Lilly for anonymity. She went on with how I need to reexamine my mind and attitude about things and this great famous “SECRET” thing, and told me how all sorts of things had turned around 4 her, positively since she began applying its fantastic principles. When time went by and she couldn’t even give me a 2 minute phone call I came 2 learn that she was less than truthful with me, that things did not get so cool and rosy 4 her, and that is Y she had not had the time 2 get back 2 me. Here we go with the JIM BURR SYNDROME, a full quarter century later all over again, I told yall in earlier blogging texts how the man came down on me 4 not going 2 church, while the entire time lying 2 me telling me that he faithfully was going, later to admit the filthy lie to my face yet he called me a pathological liar, the quintessential pot and kettle black name deal. Aniwho, my Morians, and Lessians, A nasty left side death angel attack hit a few mini periods ago if you’ll permit me 2 throw that in, as well as an hour back, a nasty diarrhea attack. There is not a thing that these evil filth bags cannot do. I find myself extremely captivated and awestruck with a particular bible verse that makes mention to “All power being GIVEN to “ etc. UC ladies and lads, I personally know how real that book is, it is the honest to the gods story of my nightmare life, and not a single Lawtron-counterpart has clue numero uno what I’m even discussing, totally freaking surreal. No, I am not arrogant Trump, I simply mean that things that go on in my messed up life R all right out of this incredible book and that no one needs 2 tell me how real and true the spirit world is. I am not imagining symbolic truths happening all around me, even though most of it is not happening on a human level, and by that I simply mean 2 say that those doing many things R not the tiniest bit aware of their role in this, not on a CONSCIOUS WAKING WORLD LEVEL, that is. I am ont a sick deluded person, but really, know can my blogging audience ignore these incredible coincidences, I need not insult intellects and get real specific, come on 4 crissake!!!!!! Now regarding this great LAW OF ATTRACTION SECRET making such a fuss-buzz, read page #6, exact name of magazine is “NJ Holistic Magazine” The article name is “The Law of Attraction Revisited”, and was written by Carol Helton, not Sharon Giant Hilton of’98. GAMES, GAMES, GAMES, GAINES, and more stupid silly endless games, played infinitely by bored 2 tears silly stupid gods, pathetic, Mister Schiff, totally absolutely pitiful, DEE-DEE. Speaking of my big lovely birds, they have been all around me and with me during this incredible great time of trial and tribulation in my life and endless n nightmare, and I thank my Dee-Dee’s with all of ny heart and being. Lightning, my endless love, please try to get over 2C me as soon as U can, I miss U so much and need 2 have U all around me flashing brilliant exquisite multiple colors around me. Some sweet day, we will B together, without my having 2B dreaming this Mountainpen nightmare here on the mortal world, MW. These skuzzy gods gave me a 2nd diarrhea attack, am back at the keyboard again, it is heavenly convenient 2B able 2B totally free of libraries, and Ed Himacane. I found out that he lied 2 me about something 2 awful to discuss on line. I took his word 4 his side of a story that as all stories go, indeed have 2 sides 2 them. Other people in authority have a different story. Then it hit me like Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis straight from the sky 2 wake me out of this horrific dream, Y should I take him at his word if he won’t take me at my word about the harassment and calls me mister paranoid? Oh he believes some major trucking kit my Morians, but 2 quote Ed Himacane directly, “because IC4 myself when the gods effect my life in ways that I cannot explain since meeting up with U. I remember a more famous person than Ed about 19 and ¾ centuries back that would not believe until he could touch a man’s side and feel and C the wounds from the crucifixion. How my 61st grand pop’s uncle J responded 2 him was swift and gentle and said it freaking all bwaby-wuv. How much more blessed R those who believe yet do not need 2C2 believe. I thought friends believed friends AND GAVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT UNTIL ONE PROVED 2b A LIAR. Well, the knife cuts both ways pal and I mean no disrespect or bad tidings sir, but U would not believe me over the world’s version of things, and thus, I chose one day 2C this fact and reality and 2 return the favor, as I do not believe your story over what the authorities of the world say is their story, and it is all right there on your lovely internet sir, that U worship so much, so bye-bye forever, SIR. U really godda C that this is only fair, I mean Ed, Y must I take your word when U would not take mine, UR no better than me, we both bleed red and feel pain. I wish U only the best and good luck, but U and me are like overcooked veggies, DONE!!!!!!!!

OK, MR. KING, OK, from your great lot, your daughter and her friends made my life hell on this mortal world, and some one 93 miles away from the city gave the orders, and most likely has no conscious mind nor memory of any of it, but just too much is there 2 not add up. Speaking of city to city mileage, how’s it goi’ comb over-weave, saw U come down onto Atlantic Avenue this morning and hang a left to head east and wousrt 2 land on your Taj-heloport. I was thinking that if U crashed in the sea, your wish 4 my wipe out would still get realized, as I would laugh and roll around until I literally dropped over dead. But let me get into the subject of being dead and getting murdered 4 a minper. MO is attempting 2 murder my friend Ann Silva in the precise same manner as they tried 2 freaking ice me 8 years back in 2K. She needs a very expensive medicine in order to remain dreaming she is Ann Silva, 3 days off this pill, and she can get dangerously ill. Speaking mortally, I know they R trying 2 take her from me, she has witnessed 2 much and unlike Himacane, is a real true believer in Mountainpen, [ME], and this makes her dangerous to “them”, whoever these themers R, I call them MO or MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN. U ALL KNOW THAT Mountainpen is not my name, it is a pen name and I am not trying 2B cute, And know dern well that I have not been cute in a long time, so Y try 2B? Paula and her mysterious father and daughter is one thing, but Nina, now this is another thing, as both Dawn, Ann’s daughter as well as Mayor Levy of Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, both R in or one perhaps is out now, of the Hansen House, which Nina, one oif Sarah’s friends’ and Quoddy-Mocker gang affiliates, is directly responsible 4 creating and maintaining this place, a clinic of sorts 4 those who need recovery from substance abuse B it alkee or pills or dope or whatever, she turned into a real philanthropist, and she is still as beautiful as she was as a teen-queen, saw U in the paper Nina, my lovely queen. Hope your life is far better than mine. But coincidences, I mean the mayor going there, Ann’s daughter, I mean, come on, I’d have 2B a blind lobotomy case not 2C all this is not happening by some random happenstance action!!!! Some total murk-cough bunt-tapper is attacking my physical housing structure 2-night, as now the tooth pain that these evil crud bags intermittingly use against me is starting up. Aniwho, I need 2 take a break and watch my LAW AND ORDER show that is coming on in a few. When I send this document up will B a different time than now, as now it is nearly 10 at night, Wednesday May the 7th, of oh-eight. Phase 4 will B discussed much more in upcoming blogging texts, as will higher dimensions, the 8 directions of the 5th dimensional hyper sphere and the differences and powers and truths that make understanding the mind so important, all the levels of and inside thought, all of the submerged layers down from consciousness, and the intricacy of a thought, and all the details of 8th dimensional looping and chaining processes as well as the upline and downline realities that spring from every single thought inside the 6th dimension, the great mighty elevator room. I could tell the basics of it tonight, and probably get done in a year or so.

The great all powerful all mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE is not an upline thought. This upline being has as we all do, millions and billions of thoughts, one out of all of them, happened 2B the one that downlined into oujr entire 5th dimensional multiverse, the great hyperspace or particle equivalent to her upline thought wave. U cannot put Sarah-Stacey in a box. Every single thing including all of us and all of our thoughts, are part of her one thought from upline, and we think and then further downline the wave to particle creation system called the 6th dimension. As I said, this topic is 2 lengthy 2 further explore now, and a bit later on, I will B busy discussing other things more urgent and relevant to the present hellish life I am forced 2 endlessly endure. Many people read my words and say that I have a wild imagination, and I am here 2 tell U that no one has this magical thing called imagination, and U cannot make up one thing. U can senselessly babble, or think it is senseless, it comes from phase 4 beings from the Astral Plane, nothing can B made up here on the mortal world, absolutely NOTHING. When I shut off my consciousness in a controlled way, fantasy and imagination has nothing 2 do with the equation. I told you all about how I visited real people on the mortal world with an astral or biblically worded ‘glorified’ body, everything is connected, how else could I say storms R coming 2 avenge an attack, and they come, right in the real world. Do not tell me the winds and the seas won’t obey and get calm, or angry, if U know how 2 make them get that way, I know better. But enough 4 now on this, it is the nexr day now, Thursday the 8th day of May. My installer left a while back, and I am on the net now. My land lady hassled the man when he was here, as she does any guest I have over, and I know I said I got evicted, it is complicated. I threw away a jersey an old girlfriend gave me back in ‘99, that is now in a box in one of my bedrooms in my trailer. It seems when I attempted another overdose of pills a week or so back, it happened again, retraced but in a different atomic frequency of the atomic multiverse. I still have my job and old address again in this reality. But the fix is in 4 the Flyers in all universes, this is the year 4 these evil kits to win the great Lord Stanley’s cup. Nothing I can do or say will change that. A run away bull market and Dow Jones despite an ever rising oil and gasoline market, sure, I am just a raving lunatic, but explain 2 me pweeeeeze how all through the history of the market, a rising oil market meant lower stock prices, yet starting, like Potterkovich magic last year, they now run upwards together, go ahead, explain that one any of U crooks on the street paying off the SEC. Just as long as Milituforce has me 2 endlessly torment & torture, UP UP UP GOES THE DOW JONES, AND THE FLY GUYS WILL SIMPLY WIN AND WIN AND WIN, ENDLESSLY!!!!!!! Parallel event is not a delusion, it is not crazy. Some parallel events R obviously more blatantly obvious than others, but when things tend 2 move in a direction of happenstance together with each other repeatedly, it is science, not superstition, and can B ignored and denied like a cancer diagnosis, and it will not make the cancer one bit unreal 4 doing it. A more obvious examples of parallel event would be 4 example, commit a crime in front of a police offer, and get arrested, or call a huge dangerous man’s wife a night lady in impolite language in a bar after he’s all juiced up and spiffed, or bring a weapon into school and flash it around 4 all 2C, and get in a world of trouble. U may not believe the reality that everybody out there will have a different kind of a day just by having more red cars than blue cars drive past your house on any given day, and UR free 2 dispute me, but I know these truths are certain. Both Ann and myself have been to lawyers to get help with our problems, and we no where at all. She was thrown off of her Medicaid and refused a necessary drug she needs to have in order 2 continue 2 live. When I was a boy, letting people die in America was against the law, where the TRUCK IS THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION when people like us need them?

Some time back in mid-winter, my last blog with a chapter number and as datfile number posted up on Blogger dot com. Since this time, 3 supplemental blogs have gone up, and in dated order, they R simply chapters 32, 33, and 34, and this blog now is Chapter #34 of the title called, TEOHIV, subtitled, TMCAM. Do not take my word 4 anything, I would not wish a stranger 2 ever do this, now a friend, that is different, and this is Y a man is taking a bus now instead of riding in a comfortable climate controlled automobile. Go and Google up some things about the great mysteries of the BERMUDA TRIANGLE, and C4 yourselves all about the MILLIONTH COUNCIL. Just talking about them and it seems that things R getting just a bit odd here with the WORD-WORKS program. It started when I started up blogging today once connected up 2 the great hacker net. Let me discuss the great SECRET and the Attraction-Laws some more now. Well so U have heard of Webcam, and now UR introduced 2 Timcam, nothing like keeping it fresh and new. Scum bags just froze up the system, the hackers R very busy now. I knew that this was not in my trucking imagination. I can get it back, do your worst Milipigs.

We live in a hypersphere, sort of like the sphere of a planet where U endlessly can travel and never find starting or stopping points or a way off of it by using the 4 known directions. The great expansion of space itself is just adding another dimension onto this, nothing more and nothing less. There R now 6 opposite directions, all in 90 degree right angles away from each other, and these six dimensions all go out and around and meet up together, but where? They meet up together and yet R separated in the fifth dimension or hyperspace. This produces a very magical illusion that these 6 directions have borders or that the sphere itself has a diameter, such as does the Earth, which is just less than 8 kilo miles at the equator. Paralactic equatorial measurements cannot B taken because the simple truth is that we R dreaming down from a higher existence and both this existence and that existence R am combined thought inside the 6th dimension, and in this particular case, is the thought, one of many, but one single thought, from a girl in an upline reality by the name of Sarah Krassle. This is YI claim 2B on a first name basis with your most holy God. How else could I know these things, did the Easter bunny tell me all this 4 crissake?

Google Engine and SWIS, and KSWL, all one and the same with and as the great Roman Six, or Void Infinity, these words on these blog texts R all true, with nothing falsely added nor subtracted. This terminates transmission of the co-copyrighted text protected as intellectual property of Michael Mountainpen, pseudo name of the true author. Under penalties of libel and perjury, this is true and accurate and much more will soon B said, bye-bye, yall!!!!!!!!

No comments: