Friday, May 9, 2008

Supplemental TEOHIV

For no reason at all other than to get the filthy fucki9ng Flyers 2 win, they poured on the hacking and someone in Bloggler and Google R in on it, they suddenly stopped me from posting, I went in with a password and username that I've been fucking using for years, and they wiould not let me inb. I never weould have gotten in by myself. Called a teck support dude out in Jason Cali, and for 40 smacks was able 2 get back on, I am sending a complaint letter to the site and if it happens some more will notify FCC. If U do not want me on the site, have trhe balls please to just send me a message to go and I'll go, NO GAMES---MC.

DOW JONES, FOREVER UP AND UP AND UP AND UP. FLYERS FOREVER WEIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN THE STANLEY CUP, JUST AS I FUCKING TOLD U ALL WILL OCURR. I am getrting out of this evil empire nation just as fast as I fucking can.

No comments: