Sunday, May 11, 2008

temp supps later 2B all part of CH 34 TEOHIV

Kemtrail siege is bad this morning, just left work. Neighborhood shit starting up nasty as well. These filth balls pulled me into an interaction where my mom is still in her agonizing disaease days, when this happens, U know life back here ion the MW is gonna suck, brought 2 me straight as a discourtesy from the sim bag heads of the evil Briggbase part if the shitty fillthy MILLIONTH COUNCIL. They give me constant bowell and tooth and other physical health attacks as well, this is wghat their diseased cunt lapping chemical trails R there 4, that and spying.

Karen, authorities, Morians, this weekend is off the scale hell and siege, but SOSO, as whatever hell'se is new? I made a quick easy i6 units on the Mayor's OLOBOLOB during lunchbreak at work, did not expect another super day, but was wrong, usually, games go not so easily when bad personal magnetics R ongoing!!!!!!!

DYING UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION AND WARNING TO MILITUFORCE-OTAM:

Storms and twistertsd, fires, floods, hurricanes, Earthquakes, volcanoes, todal waves, city violence, the Magnesonic is gonna cook U in the next few weeks, keep it fucking up jerk the hell offs!!!
I havew been visiously murdered by Ed Snyder, Donald Terump, Summer, Callio, Martino, military and government black ops covert top rankers, and this is a legal document when I am dead and finally do not get retraced. I will soon tell how retrace is done, whethere the asll mighty Scylla SSJKK has a damn shit fir over it or snot!!!!!!!

No comments: