Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well ladies and lads, I went 2 drive 2 the State Farm Insurance Office this morning in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy, [NKUSAESMWG], and Kafreakingassbang boomzam Adam West/Batman, the sky siege opened up all around me as though I am the most important person on this fucking planet. The chem- trailing was bad, and a plane that was small and private or small corporate, the CIA and NSA and black file covert operations parts of this federal government use them in their forever ongoing of persecution and harassment of its many innocent citizens. Trails formed all around me and right over me, grid by grid just as it always happens, SOSO, [same-old-same-old]. They 4 whatever reason fuck with me every time I change addresses, automobiles, jobs, even freaking car-insurance 4 crissake!!!

Message to mister Himacane: After the attack at work or on the way into my swing around Sunday shift with the freaking car radio, my one of numerous [OH-GOD-JOHN-DENVER] mc-Attacks, I must realize in fairness 2U, that unless I can prove that it is U doing this, U will nor have 2 worry about my going 2 your probie. U will never convince Ann nor me that U have not bad mouthed Ann and got her barred from the property during a period where I need her 2 finish up cleaning out my residence and fully B in compliance with state inspectors and Queen Jennysleaze. U keep making trouble 4 me and messing with me online, and let me find proof, and there is always a trip-up, so don’t fucking get 2 dern smug paly, but when we prove enough 2 ourselves that UR doing this, we can have U anytime we want U, legally, right back in the can, unless U permanently ditch your computer, and not a Mickey-Haddonwood DITCH, when he wanted to know from me where I ditched the damn puller I was using ad it came out all Anita-hacked up and messed with. I was not using a puller, just thinking FORWARD AND FASTER, OVER AND OVER. Sp ditch it BRA-green BYE-BYE or else stop messing with me. I had a very good reason 4 ending our ‘thing’. First, U insisted on this great buddy thing, I always said that U were a dude I met at the library, and told Queen Jenny precisely this as well. U made it into more than that. I am a private hermit kind of a person, I do not want friends, just wanna B freaking left the sugar alone.

Well, maybe telling TRS’s and things in general that I factually know that the MC does not want said and told, did not stop their attacks, it is obvious that nothing ever will except my major escape from this fucking awful place and condition that I find myself trapped in 4 killing my brother a very long time ago. Still and all, they lawtronically R pre=-set to 4-ever fudge with me, so I will pre freaking set myself 2 forever make them miserable right back by telling-telling and telling and rat-tat-tattle tailing Mr. Ratatouille. If U think 4 a single minper these things, any of them, R getting by me, think the pigslop again bwaby-wuv, so here is a nice whittle doozie 2 go out online 4 2-day, HA-HA!!!!! Thursday is a day that has a 1 in 7 chance to fall on given month number calendrical days, as R naturally, any of the 7 days of the week, but the all mighty makes a huge deal out of days such as 6 days to create the world, the 7th one where she rested from her labors, as well as the 12 tribes that became the original population of the Earth, not counting the pre-Adam Nodian experiment, this movie is a huge rip off, as 10-25 years ago I was always talking about the land of biblical nod, now in the movies with their clever {R} added in to change it enough, but I always talked on my bugged up telephones about NODIA, and the NODIANS, and have witnesses that I did, again many years B4 any of this Nardia stuff by the BRIGGER CULT, the phase 4 club, controlled and owned totally by the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL. Back to MAGIC THURSDAY, it was a Thursday that I moved into the great 1802 Robin Hill APARTYMENYTS BACK ON May 1 of 1980. Invert the 1980 as well as the apartment number of 1802, in the middle 2 digits of the apartment number and the final 2 digits in the year, and we get, if we put our century-past number in front of it, or [20], and we get our year 2008. My birthday on the 4th of December that year when I humanly in this set of dream-down-illusions turned age 26, and let me add that the print disgustingly made the word I typed a second back “SET”, and changed the S to a W. Filthy minds inside this 6th dimensional reality, Aniwho HM and others, my birthday on that GREAT YEAR fell on Thursday as well. The Millionth Council Leviathan snakes on the box in the DARK SHADOWS show, how many names were on it. But 4. Calendars begin on Sunday, but the All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah’s calendars begin on Monday, the way I read geneses in Her GREAT WORD, the HOLY BIBLE, U know, the beginning and the end of each thing that she created was on the first day, or the 2nd or 3rd day and so forth, but on the 7th day she rested. Lightning in her human form was born in 1944 on this most holy of the 7 days of our calendar’s week, SUNDAY. MC hacked this part of my document real good, I have been attempting 2 correct all the absurd fuck ups. This MC goes beyond KEYSTROKE WORM HACKERS, it is far above known technology, and the radio station in Florida that hosted a show about the BERMUDA TRIANGLE, and got totally hacked, long B4 computer hackers existed, they can tell U all that this stuff is totally true and freaking real. Mariah who sent me her 2 letters in the dream along with the Publishers Clearinghouse, was born on a Thursday. She returned 2 me through Sharon at Hilton Beach in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, 28 years later on the first day of August in 1998. Black and even, well, Sharon was white and very tall and slender, and I tried 2 get even with the forces 4 all they were doing 2 me, convinced she was my enemy and ran away from her and her blond friend just as fast as I could, the old black and even roulette number 28 strikes like DZA again. The last time I saw Sarah was around 10 at night on July the 12th of 1970 was a Saturday night, all right Elton John? Aniwho, the day I was born was a Saturday around 9:30 in the snowy morning in a Bryn Mawr hospital room, in Pennsylvania, USAESMWG. And both July 12 of 1997 and the precious December 7, 1996, were on Friday, the 5th day of Goddess SSJKK. MC and the LEVIATHANS R part of her 4th day, the great Thursday. Why is Thursday and Friday and Saturday such a thing that I am making out of this now, U may B wondering. These R days #4 and 5 and 6, by genesis biblical accounts of our great god of the bible, JEHOV-AH/LORD or SAR/AH. So what is 4+5+6? The number 15, the age that SSJKK, humanly in 1970, and myself, were on this 12th late night in July.

Google and Swis, and Roman VI. This is all co-owned and co-copyrighted by MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN/MARK MOHR ON THIS BLOGGING DATE, the 13th of May, AD2008 years Earth Gregorian Calendar System. All these words are total truths, and no omissions nor additions 2 these truths have been printed in this document. End Transmission.

No comments: