Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not the title in the hacked out word-doc

The Devil’s Work, TEOHIV/TIMCAM
The Title is not meant 2B offensive 2 anyone except the perpetrator of my hack this morning and who other than the MC. It is not called FU, but as hard as I kept going into my hacked up Word Works Program 2 type in the title as UC it above typed separately into the document just not SAVED AS, in the files, it would not let me use this title, kept saying I could not do it with a pop up window, yet I did nothing other than what I always do, click into file and hit SAVE AS, and clear the title box and retype in the new title name and click the save, but rather than go to the document 4 me 2 start typing, it kept re-windowing me and just saying the Nancy Reagan N word, NO!!!!!!! The council is hacking me 2 death as I try 2 blog, the Dow will fucking fly today, their, fixed paid off system that is financing their fucking evil and my forever woes. I started 2 say that they fucked with my margin, and is now hacked out, cannot click on it and repair it 2 where I want the margin 2B, so far 2 major computer hacks in 5 short fucking minutes by the scumbag council. Well, if it post up 2 the Blogger site that is all that counts, let us B hopeful. Last blog said that I am going 1B quitting my job, that makes sense if my job is in suite #1B, it should have read that I will B quitting or that I plan 2 quit, but the number 1 right next 2 the 2 on the keyboard, oh well, I will call it an honest typo and give Otammscum the doubt benefit 4 right now.

Did, and here goes the margin again, back 2 where I had originally set it, must remember 2 leave internet off all the time, less chance for the dirt ball council 2 fuck with Mountainpen, but did any of U really out there think 4 a second that I was not using every power and technology and system at my limited disposal, my full arsenal of metaphysical weaponry, to blow out those scum from whore sleaze, New Jersey, the BOM’s, or the Black and Orange Monsters of Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG?

All odds RI will never post up, it will B a miracle, as the opening Skylar Leviathan Rumson Wall Street Bell will soon B ringing, so quickly as I can, let me make a simple point now, besides the one that I as they do, can use my enemy’s technology against them, such as in my case, they hate 4 me 2 ever have any worldly credibility. So as with the Eagles Football Team, I did what I had 2 and look stupid, but it worked, the fly guys went home packing this weekend, do not think I could have suffered through another day with this hockey season, it is year after year, for me 22 straight years of this putrid hell.

The margin hack goes back and forth, again, 2 NAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT, and dirt balls kike Ed Himmy cashed right in on this with his never ending psychological abuse of me until I woke up one day and got away from it, I get him into a cheaper nice place 2 live, help him with some moving money, drive him all over creation, and this was my thanks, I DON’T THINK SO.

Y this keeps moving in when I hit enter 2 change paragraphs only 2 go back to old margin on the next line is beyond my wildest imagination, but let me cut 2 the chase for the subject of this blog without wasting any more valuable time. I am not running a social club or a market place, nothing is 4 sale now or ever, and never send me one red cent, I detest evil satanic materialism, and money and power, and all of this Trump filth. I was up on my site, www.morianity-foundation.com last night and found [BUY] buttons along with my music, and please ignore them, they R all fully downloadable, all artists were paid for their doing my songs, I wrote them all, and they all are COPYRIGHTED in my name in the US Library of Congress, DON’T BUY SHIT, not from me, I am not a capitalist. Also, the greatest internet search engine that logs and scans the entire internet, is a 4-profit Rumson DJI stock market giant company/corp that is just like the Hollywood movie club and the RIAA-the music industry, these 3 giants R all one huge PHASE-4 club from the astral world whose agenda it is 2 cleverly remove real spiritual truths from Earth’s population, as if ever revealed, the humans would C all this 4 what it truly is, Manipulation and Control by the Millionth Council, that totally own and operate this Earth Experiment anyway. Nothing gets by me, and please never put MORIANITY in any category with other groups that in any way R out there under full BRIGGBASE control, the BRIGGBASE is the third of the great MC that resides on this huge military type of installation out on the Astral Plane, professing 2B what I am, a true truth-seeker, and enlisted endless soldier against the evil of Lester, {Lucifer or Apollo-Lucifer} and his endless dick demented and evil games. I am not looking 4 girlfriends, or 2B sociable. Forming groups or clubs and other such mentioned ideas by this author is 4 only one single purpose, 2 FIGHT THE FUCKING EVIL BRIGGBASE, THE EVIL PART OF THE GREAT MILL,IONTH COUNCIL, MC!!!!!!!!!

I will fight U until the end of fucking time. U cannot kill me, I am retraced until the great Sarah-Stacey says otherwise. She answered my prayer at work and then sent me her lovely rainbow to tell me it would be done in a 6/0 shut out, no she did not reveal the score in the rainbow, on the Earth plane, she speaks 2 me through her great word, the BIBLE, the rainbow in Noah’s day is God’s sign of promise never again 2 flood the world to the point of human extinction.

Copyright MICHAEL MOUNBTAINPEN, Mark Mohr no longer exists, and my name is Michael Mountainpen. Make me disappear all U wanna Briggers Cult, but I am as infinite as the stars in the skies. C-2008-MM, and this is all truth and no additions nor omissions from this truth R written anywhere into this web-logging text.

No comments: