Sunday, May 18, 2008

here we go again voorhees sleaze

HERE WE GO AGAIN VOORHEES SLEAZE

I AM UNDER FUCKING DEATH SIEGE BY THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL. Guess y’all R a bit sick of hearing this, so freaking think how I am feeling, I am the damn dude that is suffering through an agony beyond what Christ took, and I really do not think any one would lie about something like that and word it that way, if not being totally honest with the internet public.

Long ago, perhaps in my first of the 5 blogs that I have up on www.blogger.com I talked about something called the RPL-DREAM-DEAL. I was working at this sound recording studio, it was the present-invert year of goodol’ 1980. One night I drove home after work and got home as usual when no OT or other changes were scheduled due 2 heavy volume work, usually by our largest account, the great Pat Robertson. This was an average night but 4 whatever real reason 4 it, I remember it so distinctly and vividly that it literally sends chills and bumps up my asshole. I remember parking and walking up to my apartment number 1802, and warming a pan of chicken ALAKING and rice that my mom had ready 4 me 2 remove from the fridge and heat up, along with some Seabrook Creamed Spinach, they no longer make this, Seabrook that is. Not Chicken Paula King either, I typed it correctly and without a hacking problem, fingers triple crossed. I ate and instead of falling asleep in my bedroom to a small black and white 12 inch TV watching whatever idiot thing was on, had not yet discovered the life of VCR, which literally gave me a sex life, but enough nasty garbage and back on freaking point, I suddenly got as tired as a marathon runner after completing a double, and crashed into a nice cozy comfy bed. It was a second later and boom, I am back at the recording studio. Without saying shit that 2 this very day 28 black and get even years later could B deadly 4 me 2 do, let me pweeeeeze say that I was there observing a plot 2 get me fired, and 3 scumbag jerk offs were in on it. I dismissed it as nonsense and went the next afternoon into my 3:30 to 1 AM shift, and boom, there it is, starting to RE-happen all over again, only I suddenly remembered the dream or interaction as I call it, and B4 any of it could advance to a dangerous and troublesome next step 4 me, I approached Joe near the punch in time clock, and said 2 him directly with heavy stare-down eye contact, “hay Joe, I know what U and Benny and Fred R all planning 2 do, don’t even fucking try it”. All 3 of these guy who worked sort of a mid swing shift that kept them normally around about 3 or a bit more hours after my arrival there, all 3 punched out and left. The next day Muscles Benny who was a miniature in every way, just 4 inches shorter, but a real dead ringer of the then very famous Lou Ferigno, the Incredible Hulk dude. Hay Lou, if I am misspelling your name, vely-vely-sahwee, so in walks muscles Benny with his tree trunk and rock tight arms and bus wide back, and he stares at me and I say, hay how ya doing or some such thing, and he stared and eventually said, “you’re haunted man, U must B in with the forces or something”. I asked him what the living shit he was referring 2, very politely naturally, CRUNCH, and he repeated again, “U must B in with the forces man, you’re fucking haunted”. This happened lads and lassies. He knew I somehow picked up the plot and was astrally there in the future tomorrow, in an astral body that they could not C, and I witnessed the bull shit. Well, I told UB4, I am quite sure, but in reiteration, this was another famous FRIDAY, thank God, and un-happy birthday Delilah in 1948, the movie, another coincidence, yeah really, Aniwho H, and other Morians, gash do all the young ladies in my wild spiritual circle need nomenclature proving that they indeed R the female half of the double-entity that we all R, Aniwho again, this was mister muscles last day at RPL, he vanished into the night along with his buddy Robbie D. Later the second dude got in a fistfight with big M the printer boss and lost his front teeth and he was gone after that, the only dude left was black-mailer Joey Sivo. He went on about a year later on March the 11th, mizz Amanda Harris and not Helen State Police daughter so lovely, in 1981, when a powerful part of the Council was about 2 humanly turn 17, a major biblical number, topic 4 major other conversations, ani-HM-who, he went on 2 steal my lunch on the night of March 11, not 1895 Charles Delaware Tate McKenzie of the U of P, knows the MNC has been observing our fucking family for the turn of at least 2 centuries freaking now-kal, and after that, I had a belly full of RPL and all its super bull shit and walked out and quit cold, a job I had from 30 July of 1979 through March 11, 1981. This was only the start of my downfall, the story goes so major U would go nuts as a greenie-hock if I spilled all of my guts at 1 sitting. Right now, another RPL-dream-deal is going on where I am working. Hay, 08/80, inversions, this is the fucking symbolic reality of spirituality!!!!!! The universe is screaming out so loud I am deaf from it, and most seers try 2 get messages, and strain, I’ll never get it nor will I ever comprehend Y4 me it is so right there in my face, and 2 all of U out there, it is as though eyes and ears R something foreign 2 y’all!!!!!!!

PHILLIES WILL LOSE ALL WEEKEND, BELIEVE IT BRA.
FLYERS WILL WIN TODAY, AND TIE THIS UP AND GO ON 2 MAKE A BATTLE BACK 4 STRAIGHT 2 MOVE FUCKING ON THE FINAL FINALS AND WIN THAT IN THE BIG SEVEN, BELIEVE IT AGAIN BRO. Next week, the DOW JONES FIXED AND CRFOOKED STOCK MARKET WILL FLY UP AND UP AN D BALOONS AWAY, AGAIN, THERE DET. GREEN! Mark my words, I am not wrong often, when this fucking shit against me is this fucking bad, the MILLIONMTH COUNCIL endlessly gunning 2 knock me both out of a place 2 fucking live and way 2 make a living, I do not need psychic Warwick witch 2 tell me the trouble I am in nor how fucking real parallel event is, and what will happen with the endless nightmare I suffer through with the PHILLIES AND FLYERS AND DOW JONES. U will C by 2 night that I am right, and next week, there will B a 4 to 7 hundred fucking fixed ICPE point gain on the stock market, and the paid off SEC won’t take me seriously and even think about looking into this mess. Yet gasoline will B 4 fucking dollars a gallon 4 the cheap regular brand right shortly after the upcoming holiday that opens the summer season officially. The fucking bastards blew my bowells out after getting 2 fucking work last night 4 my first of 3 shifts that I pull guard duty at each week. To add insult 2 injury, I had 2 shit into a trash can all night, and was told that the guard house is no longer 2B used. These inhuman fucking scumbags want the guards out in the elements in our vehicles. They promised us that if we completed this stupid fucking SORA state exam back in February oh-seven, that we would have it better. Instead, time , my own time was used, 3 full days, my money 2 pay Corzine 4 his stinking fucking shit right into his crooked ass fucking pocket, my life has never looked back from botbar hell cubed since this fucking SORA shit, and Maggie roughed him up 4 it, just as some enemies I have in ‘Chain-land‘, got fucked last week, and they still won’t fucking learn and QUIT FUCKING WITH ME, IT IS BEFUCKINGOND SURFUCKINGRERAL if I do have 2 say so me-whittle-self!!!!!!!! Better, how about Botbartter???????!!!!!! Bottom Of The Barrel, All-ready Rated, again, this is the abbreviation of BOTBAR, another great fucking name 4 my endless miseries and woes and suffering. Oh yeah, 8 bucks per hour, and we R supposed to roast and freeze in the elements or burn up our gasoline at 4 fucking dollars, I will tell U, if somebody out there does not revolt, in a LEGAL way, but nonethefuckingless, revolt, some one with huge power and clout, this is going 2 soon reach the boil over point, and this damn nation will literally blow up, no bombs needed, I am not implying anything, I am a student of history, I have seen millennia and this is gonna fucking blow!!!!!!! I plan 1 fucking quit, I do not need this stinking fucking miserable job and all of their rotten bull fucking shit, nor am I gonna fucking take it any damn longer.

Giant pussies R on a huge roll, they R all over everywhere like flies on a fucking pile of wet stinking dog shit.

TWISTERS AND MORE TWISTERS, WATCH THE HELL OUT JAG FREAKING OFFS, U WILL NOT STOP MY HURRICANES 4 THREE STRAIGHT SEASONS, NO DAMN WAY, FLOODS R COMING HUGE TIME, HUGE STATE WIDE WILD FIRES, DISASTERS, FOREIGN SHIT, DROUGHTS, 8 DOLLAR GAS, RIOTS IN THE STREETS, can’t U lick in the south grass moles C the shit that is coming. I did not want Bush Clinton Bush Clinton, what the fuck is this, the early 1800’s all over again with grandson Quincy, I all ready know the race riots R right around the corner. The CIA and NSA shot Martin the King, and they all ready have U know who’s murder planned, and then the riots, oh Jesus Christ, the markets then, I cannot C how I won’t get some short term island in the fucking storm break then, the Dow then should plummet 3-7 K during the riots that will follow.

Karen, and world, if I am murdered 2 day or 2 night by this UFO MILLIONTH COUNCIL BUNCH OF CONTROLLING FUCKING SCUM BALLS, I WILL COME RIGHT BACK AND HURL THIS FLIMSEY PLANET RIGHT OUT OF ITS FUCKING ORBIT. I am not interested in rich girls, GET LOST. I hate every thing and person that is only about materialism, I am not a physical person having a spiritual experience and neither R any of U. I am a spiritual entity having a physical experience, a dream-down, a sequence of interactions that seem real, and while here, we all think how real and important it is, BULL GODSDAMNSHIT. What is real is the DREAMSHIFT, spiritual reality or soul-existence should U prefer hearing that set of words, but that is reality. This physical plane sucks, it isn’t even real anyway. Oprah, U and your magazine, all of U, this whole new age movement, U are all babies in a fucking crib, all of U. None of U want 2 exit your dreams here like this is where anything significant is, you RT all so dense, it makes critical atomic freaking mass in comparison feel like a helium ball!!!!!!!!! Without using and practicing the FASCITAR, and exploring the truth that you R not your stupid body, U will go on forever in the wheel of shit and ignorance, so B my fucking guest, as I know one real true great Morian now exists out here, praise the gods!!!!!

No comments: