Friday, May 23, 2008

GOOGLEHACKERMICKEY

I an getting hacked 2 hell, what have they done 2 my blogs Melanie? U said God would get me 4 this. Jesus Christ Mizz S. gimme a freaking-ass break!
!!! I tried getting fucking onto Blogger, first they try to fucking kick me the fuck off the site, then I am finally knocked off, I am not allowed to blog directly into their box, they bash it out every fucking single fucking time, must CAP the DOC in.

I was saying on the prior hacked out document that I was at Ann Silva’s pad playing roulette with Hoyle poker chips, and right B4I left her place, a chopper kept whirling around and observing us from the south, heading west north west. I said that the chem trailing got super nasty just as I was leaving her place and was all over everywhere in Cranberryville, which locally is known as HAMMONTON, guess the MILLIONTH COUNCIL did not want that 2 come out on the blog. Funny how the word name STACEY has all of her letters except 4 the start, or the ST-art, as in ST-acey, and that “EY” r the 2 letters ending in both names, and that only the {R} letter is not in STACEY. Real amazing and funny, yeah. R is however the 2nd letter of KRASSLE. Oh Lord Mary, they say the {Y} and the {I} interchange quite nicely, right SAR/ah. Only the IS word missing in Sarah, am I wrong?

Hay, keep fucking hacking me out, because bastards, I’ve not started telling the story, as I’ve still not really lived completely through it, UNFORTUNATELY. She does not want the truth out, so MILLIONTH COUNCIL, I will throw it out 2 the world, I have suffered a life of abuse, YOU”LL HAVE TO FUCKING KILL ME 2 STOP ME. This short whittle bwog is all I have time 4, they hacked me big time all fucking night long, if it is U ed, C your fat ass in fucking jail, ya turd!!!!!

No comments: