Thursday, May 15, 2008

licked off this 3 times nowTEOHIV/TIMCAM

help me American Civil Liberties Union. Help meSTATE OF NEW JERSEY P)OLICE, if I am murdered today by the MILLIUONTH COUNCIL. my peeps such as Karen S will B suing the state for misfeasence and malfeasence. First they will not let me on to blog, another cookie they crumbled and disabled. Then I am just wiped off in the middle of my blog. This is in violation of my rights to FREE SPEACH, guaranteed me under the US Constitution. It started at just past 5 this early morning with airplane siege all around my residence, then a major shit attack again, computer hacking, and it is the responcibility of someone in authority 2 look into all of this, I will B personally contacting GOOGLE and the US ATTORNEY GENERAL, think I am fucking playing, well, that is your bizz.

The Millionth evil Council owns and controls this evil, and all of the world of electronics, theyh R electronics, an d mortals can refuse 2C and believe this all they want 2 and it will change nothing.

No comments: