Sunday, March 21, 2010

blog #18, LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE ASTRAL WORLD, FINAL BLOG

Subtitled, systemotically shot through the hearts of dogs and wolves:

Beginning Transmission:

On my way from a long stinking walk from car 2 library, due 2 weekend jazz concert crap as usual, a huge DEEDEE buzzard swooped right down on me and I called out 2 her, and she followed me right 2 the doors of the library, carefully watching me. Thank-U Teen-Queen 4 sending her 2 me, many strange things R indeed happening 2 me and I need her ever present protection.

Did U know my Blogaudians that about a half mile from the library, right there on highway route US-1, is a SUPER-8-MOTEL? These R the motel chain peeps who bought out the TRINIDAD HOTEL from Tahren and Rieka GHANDI, on 10-SC Avenue, in Atlantic City, in NJUSAESMWG, back when this century 21 all began. Did U all know that the room mom and I stayed in 4 the most part during our 8 vacations there, while it was the 1960's and called the TRINIDAD, was room number 323 Mister L&O Dworkin? Add this up into a numerological up-number and it sure as hell comes 2 an (8), huh Jenny Johnson, gorgeous supergirl. Odds being 9:1 here 4 this ocurrance, I cannot say it is not just happenstance, but I CAN say, I ain't a buyin' it, BRO!!!! I definitely C the symbolicness here of MARY GREENDRESS, mowing time, huh? Do not let any of it get clogged in the grate, please, the Lakehous might flood. Yes President Roosevelt, this day in 1996 will indeed live in infamy, and the Second World War was all tame and lame next 2 all of this stuff straight out of Camp Chesapeake and Loise Hendershot, from Northeast, Maryland, and the woods behind the camp, miles of endless timbers of red exes and fears, and Nicholas. Your Dark Shadows Cult is so rear, and they feared that U were about 2 bring back the plot after the paralel world in the 1840's thing was just about used up and all time periods of the Collins family were used up as well. Newscasters control all of what we know, beyond the daily travels of all of us, even the mighty jetsetters. We all need 2 rely on THEIR version and TELLING of local as well as world events. They have agendas much bigger than the consperacy theory peeps can even start 2 dream and wonder about. My counselor at this camp, Mack Kaiter, first cousin in with the great sixties NEWSCASTER, Les Kaiter, told me, I would B back again 4 a 3rd summer, I made sure I was not, the red X semitrinitrails on the ground were more than sufficient 4 me 2 get the flag out of there, huh Henry ol' pal!!!!! Still, the reality behind any and all of the Callio power of the ECK peeps, R all part of Quantum Dynamics. If UR on the material realm with your astral-body, Uit within your grasp 2 enter into the one half of the hyperspace antimatter realms where time runs in the reverse direction of the matter ones, it has 2, the electron and the proton have a totally reversed charge, or polarity, rather use the witchcraft word huh, CHARGE????? Your choice BRAH!!!! Aniwhoi, near the Fort Pierce Super-8 Motel, also lies the huge non-missable clock that Jane Disease Fonda Mailboats uses 2 get at me, as well as so many of the enemy chopper attacks, as they seem 2B almost totally gravitated 2 this particular geographical area on days of my sieges. So many constants exist with me since this nightmare all began with me and the song I wrote and sent down 4 copyright on 8/15/1986, Real-Good-Girl. Flyers Hockey being the most powerful of them all, as well as mi total hatred of that horrendous TV promo singer on PHILLLEY-fifty-seven!!!!!!!!!

In ammending a small mathmatical error from my prir blogging texts, here is the new calcs, BRR!!!!! 2.544 X 10-power of 30, rounded off a bit of course, is the dimension of feet that this hyperspohere is in its circumference, or at least when this upline thoughtwave is in its fully expressed position. All thoughts downline, yours and mine R no different, of course, no one has a clue about how the entire 6th dimension all operates and functions. The area containing all of these upline and downline realities of thought energies 4 lack of a better way of expressing these truths, woyuld B simply the (6th-Dimension), and this sends down all energies into the 5th-D HS, so that all of the time worlds in all spaces can develop and B what they R. Still half do run in one direction by conscious mind's perception, while the other half all run in the other direction. In my last blog I admit 2 pucking up the calk, and when multiplying by 5 thousand, on.y increased my powers by one number, not the necessary 3, sahwee peeps!!!!!!!

B-RAD ANGEL, or (Messenger) as translated languages go, was another poip-up, brought 2 me by the mighty exploratron Sidney Cohen, who was another famous name changer, and turned his name into Crown. If peeps R so embarassed by who they R, Y not just check out of here as did the great Phyllis Hyman, when David told her what I knew. Sorry 2 the world, I am only human, Bruce Pennock, I make mother fucking mistakes as U told me early in the nineteen-seventies!!!!! Brad and Brem, the Astral word 4 angelic being is indeed BREM, so there is your freaking symbology, YO!!!!

Grace Messenger married some dude at the young age of 17, her, not him, he was an older fuck around 30. I have come 2 learn from local historians recently here in Florida, that this man was a 5th cousin 4 times removed from Robert McGuire's father, who built his great PITTSBERGH HOTEL in 1902 on 10-SC AVENUE, in good old Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. He knows about the Bermuda Triangle and the recording studio and coolie Hall, they all do, it was a fucking ass set up from the damn swing bat. They control enough power on that defunked street 2 wipe out this entire star system and then some. They will never relinquish control over this power, Donna knows all about it and even admits 2 her role in all of this, along with Rowan and his 500 million dollar payoff 2 great Patterson Glassboro University, in corrupt cubed New Jersey!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the HARNER MUSICAL PROJECT of the great Marola year of 2K. This has totally vanished into the mystical woods of Northeast, Maryland. It is totally as if it never even existed at all, yeah, sure, tell that 2 my much lighter fucking wallet, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!Ingreats abound all over this silly little backwards planet, that is true at C squared, or any slower atomic velocities, baby love, DZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b

When I grab at random, any tapes, and observe them, such as my membership now at the Fort Pierce Library, speaking naturally of borrowing movies on both CD as well as VHS mediums, it is just now arriving at my conscious level here in this space-time continuum, all the things that I never even knew had been ongoing all this time, it is the most absolutely fascinating think that any of U could ever hope or begin 2 imagine, my blogaudians!!!!!!!!!!! I never had any time back in New Jersey, now I have all the time in the world 2 catrch up on the past million years, or so it seems 2 my frame of relativity, little joke, MI, sorry big girl!!!!!

I am at the mercy of that monster Robert McGuire, and have been 4for 55 and a third years now, U and your immediate family know just what he is capable of, he destroys cars, and property and everything he can get away with, he is an inhuman son of a bitch and if I could get away with it, I would take him into NE, Maryland, along with all his stinking high velocitronic wavelengh trriangular points, and show him more fucking magic than he would know what 2 do with. He would shit himself 20 times over B4 getting down on his knees and repenting 2*U all mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. All I ask of U now is that U keep your promise made 2 me billions of years ago, that U will forgive me and always love me, I will always B looking 2 find nirvana, I cannot help it, even if I finish the calcs and learn how 2 get upline, it still is never the great nirvanam, this I have longed 4 forever and forever, even more than my endless stay with U in the great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, mortal worlders love 2 refer 2 this astral world city as (HEAVEN).

Arnie, the prophet of 1988 nothing speakn, China Earthquakes, 2008 World Series Phillies and all, it is all right here on all o0f my prior blogging texts, if I do not know what I know, then explain how I can tell the future, is it really the family of UNITAWF doing all of this, there, Louise Hendershot? never forgot U a ny more than I ever forgot MI, back in Manhattan that 1986 night, thought it best just 2keep my fgucking pucking mouth shut about all this 4 so long, now, what the hell is the use, BRR!!!!!!!!!! Yes the Prophet of Nothing indeed had them all dancing in McDonbalds that 1988 day, but big deal, when U look at anything next 2 all i nfinity, screw it, what really can matter, other than getting out of this void as well as all of its lawtronic dreamdowns? Still, I know in my heart tthis is totally not possible, I have tried reaching oblivion-nirvana forever, it is a hopeless cause. No more red-X's Louise, I surrender Trinitrail dorothy, tell McG 2 go and screw himself, I have gargantuan plans 4 that big old Irish twirp at C-sq!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: