Sunday, March 14, 2010

chapter 14, LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE ASTRAL WORLD

SUBTITLED, "SHOT THROUGH THE HEARTS OF DOGS AND WOLVES"

BEIGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I only have a half-short session, library closes at 5, really got fucked today with my own fucking invention back in the fucking 18th century, this clock ahead shit, things do not come around and bite us in the ass huh, as MI would so so well, "oh yeah, right?"

I have no time today unfortunately 2 give the details of HER interaction with me, it was huge major hypertime, involving a long corridor going both 2 a laboratory that had the same key that opened the door 2 this lab, as the one that got U into the building where U walk through a door off of a courtyard or churchyrard appearing place from the outside, yet the structure was not there when U walk in, just a long corridor that after 40 yards or so, began slanting upward and a small bit 2 the right, right B4 that was a place 2 go 2 the right, looking almost like a restaurant setting. Yes, 4 now, MC, I got your major message, even the part that told me that U would B' GIVING ME THIS INTERACTION 2 BEGIN WITH. Well, it came, and the man with the 3 punky young TALL kids, was the same as later on by threose deck stairs leading up 2 a Cali appearing beach-house, and U grabbed my hand and took me up and inside, but this dude and a buddy of his attempted 2 get past me first and U shoved him and told him 2 get out of there or U would vcall the cops, a precise quotation. I was shown the large wading pool near the lab off 2 the left of it, where in this wild looking room, was a 3 foot or so deep pool, and had glistening clear water. On the bottom of it was an entire covering of cemented in shellfish shells, all black, and all so beautiful. Iknow what U want of me, and I am not sure we can agree on this, I will get back 2U, Goddess Scylla, mi time is up, but then, what else is new, SSDD, SOSO-WEIN, U know?

All this time, I wondered Y mi life had so drastically altered after I put the copyrighted musical project into the United States mailing system on the night of August 15th in 1986, called, "Real-Good-Girl", and then this thing began overnight, especially with the Philadelphia ice H-O-C-K-E-Y team, the as in AREIALO sieges and persecutions. Baseball, a RACE of the TALL, the giant Phil whom I was able 2 shoot also through the SYSTEMOTIC HEART, and B done with that hater of my TEEN-QUEEN once and 4 all, so long ago.

End Tran.

No comments: