Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chapter 12, STTHODAW, LCOTAW

Last blog was #13 chapter, I screwed up, but reasons 4 the screw up R because of my mind and not thinking straight as a result of endless hell. Still the endless persecution does break off at times, and then when it slams back at me from the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE WOMO MILLIONTH COUNCIL, fucking scum bag mother sucting total shits, U know that all that happened was a short several day vacation while they were perhaps otherwise occupied.

Yesterday from 7 in the fucking morning until 10 at night, was the absolute greatest death siege in all my time here in motherfucking Florida. Loud road noise was constant 4 these 15 straight hours, and then the the fucking NON-STOP AERIAL ASSAULTS, CIRCLING CHOPPERS AND MILITARY SCXUM BAG VESSELS, IT WAS JUST AS THOUGH i WAS AT THE bRANCH DAVIDIAN cOMPOUND OF WACO, tEXAS IN THE EARLY-MIDDLE NBINETIES, AND MY LETTER WILL b OFF IN THE MAIL NEXT WEEK, AS PROMISED, COMPLAINING 2 THE sec ABOUT THE DONALDSON LUFKIN JENRETTE INVESTMENT HOUSE. U want motherfucking war, U will get it at the speed of light squared. Speaking of the dreams where the light would not come on and then one time eventually did come on, this great equation was all part of Y this all happened 2 me, and perhaps others were aware of all of this B4I came 2 realize it. Here I am waking up over and over thinking the light from a desklamp refused 2 work, while all the time it worked fine, and I was a bit impatient. Once, I waited a sufficient time, dots came into my eyes first, dots of lights or parts of the normal room as though in dotted perforations, and thenb after that, the lightbulb and all things around it slowly grew more solid and real in their appearance, and then I saw my body in the bed, and with the will of astral power, just made it go away, and here I am now, stuck in this nightmare, as Intricate business partner knows all 2 well about me. I had thought myself forward and willed myself all around the entire expansion or hypersphere. I did not even remember doing this until much later while talking 2 a strange man that future summer on an Atlantic City beach. If U stand on the beach he said, and look out from about 6 feet altitude on a clear day, U can C the curve of the sphere. But the sphere is 25,000 miles roughly at the equator. So that amount of miles divided by 15, if telescopes were viewing greater expansions, multiplied with the amount of miles they CB4 the drop off where no more is seen, is compensated with slight varied calculations, and comes 2 something like 1670 drop curve points times 1.5 times ten to the power of 10, and with the altitude diff of 6 feet or the average height of observing man, verses telescopic views of their expansion views, and we arrive at 360septillion miles. Now 5,280 times this is about 190 octillion feet. U know, I cannot help C the powerful distinction that the speed light travels in this hypersphere is 11.8 inches per NS, and all of the NS NANOSECOND/NEW-SHOES, ever made by any and all sentient beings within this hypersphere, would B all worn out long B4 being able 2 walk these19 times power of 28 feet around this thing. A normal foot (New Shoes) is just greater than this amount of velocity maximum of 11.8 inches, both the word NANOSECOND and NEW-SHOES, abbreviates with letters NS.

Still, a race of giants had a huge connection with me when I was so marvelous with slingshots, not in the early nineteen-sixties, but 3K years back as "KING" Dawn DAVID. This Philastine giant is all part of these powerful holograms surrounding me even unto this very day with fiants all over the place. Yes I am the champion with the black snake of Quakertown, Bobby Witherspoon and ann Reese, but that is only half of this, as the word racetall rhymes so nice with baseball, and another word fdoes as well, quite well, with hockey, and these 2 sport game parallel events, have been a nightmare problem in my personal life exactly since the middle time of the year of 1986, right there, when Dave and I drove into Manhattan 2C his pals the Nanoseconds. I now believe that Scylla knew all along, all of it, I only began catching on since my kidnapping and capture from the Washcloth family in oh-eight.

If U should become aware that UR in astral form (body, or glorified body), while on this physical plane, movement is no way restricted to match all of the lighter astral world faster moving and vibrating waves. So in that state, total devilish darkness can appear 2 surround U, as UR not on the Astral Plane where light speed is non existence, since this is not a location containing a real time dimension, it is all but an INTEACTION DIMENSION. Perception is very important, and tricks can fool the mighty and the wise alike. Spinning a clock with a second hand on an oscilating fan 4 example, shows the light angle perception curves differing quite noticeably between 3 and 9 o'clock and 9 and 3 o'clock. When going 3-9, clockwise clock spin accelerates viewers second hand, and counterclockwise spinning of clock decellerates viewers second hand spin. This reverses on the 9-3 rotation of the clock, do it, U will blow your mind. Still, no time perception is changing I assure U. It is a light angle parlor trick, einstein.

I saved the gargantuan part of this 4 last, and got totally fucked and may not B able 2 tell this on this blog, may need 2 go 2 blog 13 in order 2 accomplish this 'feat', at all slower than nanosecond awarenesses. MC came 2 me in a powerful dream yesterday, Saturday, after falling off 2 sleep in a very unplesant mood and general overall feeling. I had no fucking idea that clocks were put ahead this fucking weekend, and got here an hour 2 fucking late, SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know U want me 2 tell the interaction, but it must wait 4 Tuesday unless library gives me a re-up reservation, it closes down in 55 minutes, this is doubtful. This was the MOST MAJOR MC 'DREAM' EVER, 4 the record, mi MORIANS. Gods help me Arnie Schwarts.

End Transmission 4 right now:

No comments: