Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chapter 7, LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE ASTRAL PLANE

All chapters have the additional subtitle shown on a prior blog called, "SHOT THROUGH THE HEARTS OF DOGS AND WOLVES", AND YES, i ENJOY BEING A CUTE ASS, LEARNED IT FROM FANTASTIC TEACHERS, THE ew, THE riaa, AND SO MANY WONDERFUL OTHER GROUPINGS OF THE LOVELY awa sOCIETY. Let us get the caps lock off, sahwee, they have me so totally fucked up that i do not know whether or not I am coming or going at the speed of light cubed.

As usual, my planned blog 4 today is changed, when things R this bad, we do some major telling. Let me begin with this hunk of pure nuclear power that even Young Albert won't B able 2 suck back into his magical gee-tar in 1988 along with all of the nothing-prophets. If U read the past and last few days and blogs, starting with the 9th and 10th and 11th of last December, just hours B4 my departure from New Jersey, UC how brave I was getting and how peeps were getting quite pissed fucking off, and then pow, life forever altered 4 me, huh hairpiece-trumpie Cassle-Crusher, say hi 2 queen Ivana. U and me and our collection of A-letter ending females, huh BRO, YO!!!!!!!!! So as stated in the past blog, mi punishment 4 disobedience regarding joining HER club in summertime of oh-8 was obvious and quite clear looking at it as with all things, in hindsight, I got JONAHWHALED at the speed of light squared, huh AL? Funny, and this is as subtle as it can B done, in any mood, how in every one of mi dreams here on Earth, U would C it as 'real-life', these dreaming sequenceswith me, I have have been always connected 2 both goddesses Diana and Sarah-Stacey, a real/e constant. But 4 most, dreaming here definitely alternates, U know that if U really stop 2 smell the stinking old coffee beans in your trash, AMY PICKER HARNER!!!!! Even parents alternate, in one lifetime, overly protective of their daughters, in another, desiring 2 marry them off 2 the first joe that comes along that is 2 dumb 2 run away fast and far. People also seem 2 alternate from nice 2 mean and back again, as well as roughly in 4 groups, male and female, and back again. Still I speak, 4 your benefits, in a time illusion or along the line that your conscious mind insists of convincing U is what is real and all else a lie.

Here is a powerhouse but B4 we go here, so do UC when U reread my history, how I first was punished starting on the first day of summertime in the year of oh-8, and then again by the last 5 blogs or so B4 my running forever off 2 Fort Pierce, Florida? The reason 4 all of the many unexplainable events in this worldly life is all do 2 the advance type of games being played by the Olympoian Province gods on the ASTRAL PLANE. Advanced or higher dimensional games, (HDG) can only B explained by saying that the rules R changable and flexible during the game, by winning players especially. This is as normal in these HDG as standard fixed rules in presently known Earthly played games. U could identify with this through the example of boxing verses a street fight. The boxer gets close 2 victory and would b able 2 quickly end the fight and finish off the opponent by the rules of street fighting, where there R no rules. This added permission of rule changing in mid-game, adds the real excitement 2 these games, and actually IS the added and higher dimension of it.

The proof that simple behavior choices effect the larger picture of life's intentions and interaction, could just not B better illustrated, than through the GAWNUM. People in the middle 20th century had no way of knowing how years would B pronounced, yet nineteen ninety-two and two thousand two produce totally different GAWNUM PCN's than one thousand nine hundred ninet two or twenty oh two, UC? Slo however it is pronounced, is how it is spelled, so the decisions of the society around us control the very GAWNUM realities. As with moist things that I blog, the story 2 this is gargantuan, I am merely opening up this subject, it can B discussed a lot more in detail at a future time, Mormacuriel, if U allow it. In blogs from 3 or more years ago, my conversation was more about the 60's and the 80's than the 70's and the 90's. SSJK toild me in a powerful interaction, I needed 2 explore more of these times, and answers would come, she knew my blocked out memories would serface, U GO BIG BEAUTIFUL GODDESS GIRL, U GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARNIE, I am here, and 4 right now, I choose 2 end this transmission:

No comments: