Friday, March 26, 2010

WAWAWA, chapter 2

No this is not a baby crying, despite the title's abbreviation, but enough has happened 2 me recently 2 cause a real child 2 cry and quite severely. I went home the other day and suffered a bad road attack, seeing many things I despise and beyond any coincidental possibility, and have not been back out since. But is now Friday, and I have a meeting 2 attend over on 25th Street, if it was yesterday, the 10 billion cried tears would indeed B an appropiate deal as mentioned in the great yesteryear song known as, "In the year 2525", but no, it is 25th Street on the 26th today, must keep dates straight, as know way in Dogtown will I attempt 2 use any machines, cars, computers, anything on the following day, I satill remember last year's major pucking computer hacking on that day, YO.

It is time 2 discuss Robert McGuire, I had a super ass interaction about him a couple nights back. He had me on some table, all cut upo and unable 2 move, as UNITAWF loves 2 do 2 so many and U al know out here that this claim is not soley being made by me, on ly that I am unbfortunately 4 me, onto those I believe strongly 2B behind this mess, and in someway, so is Stockton College, and Rowan University, both institutions in New Jersey, where the heck else may I add here pweeeeeze!!!!!???

The thing is, that I had been injured quite seriously physically just 3 hours B4 this interaction, back last blogging day, forget now which one, I believe it was 2 days back on Wednesday.I went 2 open a can with a can opener, so I could have my freaking din-din, and nearly sliced off my right small finger. It began bleeding profusely until I commanded it 2 stop, and it did, and heeled when I got on Magnesonic system, through the telephone while off-line or hook, under special orders known as 'coded-general' orders, reminds me oif a refrigerator glass in a freezer bought at an american Appliance store in the early summertime of the year 1986. Does this make U hear any bells Copyright Examniners???? I must B very careful what I blog, remember following my sending down of the "REAL-GOOD-GIRL" project, and then 2 major following incidents of personal bodily harm on my person? Well, an hour after the finger cut, I started eating some cooked microwave chicken, and one of my front teeth broke out, or half of it, Magnesonic is in the process of this repair, but teeth seem 2 take longer. This all reminds me of the very slowest repairs, the glands. This of course is part of what the enemy did 2 me in the year 1983 in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG, causing me 2 feel as though Angelique Dark Shadows' hand is perpetually around my throat, or her Barnabas handerchief around the toy soldier, huh, beautiful Louise Hendershot? Obviously, some other kid went 2 Camp chesapeake at the same time frame that I did, the scummers of 1867 and 1968, in early July 4 two weeks each time, and remembers the stuff as do I, yes we worked and worked with every jerk, that is Y Mister tibbs called it Camp Chessapeake. Oh well, with all the indian cabins there, at lest the Montawk cabin was closest 2 the forest, symbolic huh, well, who really knows, just as 2 years ago today, my consciously surface memories of childhood totally prevented me from remembering mostly anything about what happened 2 me on that horiffic freaking island in New York!!!!!

Every single time I am given an interaction of SSJKK in the form she takes as the Atlantic Ocean, the powerful evil Mili-2-force, attacks me huge hypertime the very next day upon my coming out of it, it is not most of the trime, it is a total absolute constant, it is every single freaking time, so what do they despise so freaking much about me being with this all mighty all powerful goddess????? One person that does, likes 2 believe that he indeed heads up the entire powerful system that I have come 2 label the UNITAWF, or THAT-FAMILY from 1970, but here is a tad bit more 2 really clear up and attempt 2 tie together some really wild bull shit. Roseanne Cash I would B willing 2 bet big bucks on, made a great observation, or whoever wrote that early eighties song 4 her 2 do. The LAMBRIGGER CULT in fact has many games and plans all woven in and connected in and through ME, this is in no way imagined there Rosie-girl!!!!!!!!How many powerful names R indeed some part of my screwed up freaking past 4 crissake? It is beyond any coincidince. The biggest thing however is that thbings happen around mne that have no human world possible explanation 4 them, and even the mighty New york city intellectual and child molestor, mister Edward Lynch, made this observation by telling me over and over that many things he does C go on around me just cannot B rationally explained. Gee really, I never would have figured this out kind sir. Here IC an ad in a mag regarding this machine built and created by the Internatiuonnal Mobile Machines, incorporated, called PRIVECODE, and things went downhill from there at 34.7 billion miles per second, or C squared!!!!!!! The odds of Pillar and Berman knowing the time it takes 2 cross the MWG on the long or side dimension of it, is just way too coincidental, and since they never really went out of their way 2 explain how warp-10 as THEY TERM IT, is C-squared, and W-7 would therefore B 70% of this, and so forth, they could not have consciously meant 2 do any of this, yet the great spinoff sahow, called "Deep-Space-9, with the worm hole, proves 2 things, they knew all about existance in the void and no escape out of or away from endlessless, the TRUE HELL, as well as how long at these warped velocities, it would take 2 go 80-100 thousand light years, the liklihood of happenstance here is thousands or more 2 one against this. Again, 34.7 billio MPS or squaring 186282 MPS, all can B math checked 2 prove this claim here made now. Using 90% of this, it comes 2 31.23 gegamiles per second and converts from there 2 2,698,272 billion miles travelled per day, or 0.4497when 6 trillion miles 2 the light year R also converted, or 0.00519 light years per second, or 223 light years per day, or about 8 months, exactly as said on television in the middle nineties with this show, DS-9.

McGuire can open me up on tables or do anything he wants, part of the blame 4 some of this weeks' helldoes indeed lie with me, 4 blogging things as I did, as saying these exact words, I do believe helped 2 cause the reinactment of the RGG-flip side, 'accidental' of course, huh LOC???????

Arnie, I am here, me, the PON, CU soon, just not 2-morrow.

End of this transmission"

No comments: