Friday, March 5, 2010

lambrigger cult of the astral world, chapter 8, and subtitle

Yes, forgot the first word on the subtitle, and it is by no means a typo, it is subtitled, "SHOT THROUGH THE HEARTS OF DOGS AND WOLVES", and has a perfectly logical reason 4 every word contained therein. Those that know, KNOW, and those not informed, do not need B ap the present. What U need 2 know is that this week's Monday-Friday Gawnum total score when adding up the 5 percentage of compatibility amounts, as all days R either a no-compat being a zero, or else, they R compats with either a 25, 50, 75, or a full 100% compat. Moving averages and many other things do show major things when someone GAWNUMS things and goes then 2 the following step of doing many equations and then graphing these resulting numbers on graph paper charts, UC, I all ready was both BRACED, as well as totally expecting ALL of yesterday's HELL, B4I even went off 2 'sleep' the early morning hours B4 it all ocurred. But I am now much mlore interested in what happened after I lewft the library yesterday, and after saying I was going straight over 2 the local police station, so here it is, and it is public information, right down 2 my making the report, and then what I am about 2 tell U, and there is no way that the early 1988 incident on Highway New Jersey #295 with the McDonnel Douglas Space Agency truck, was any more or any less of any happenstance coincidence and any reasoning person let along a silly and srupid little kid, can c all this quite clearly.

I no sooner walked into the police building right off US Higheway one in FP, FLUSAESMWG, when a large green tractor trailer type intentionally ran right up on a small red automobile directly outside of the police station in plain view of me inside at the large waiting windows. again a silly nail eating kid could C this was no ax, and I would B willing 2 testify if I receive any comments from the auto driver's lawyers that just may B stumbling across this blog. This was totally intentional, and was a message (4-ME), and a dummy can C not only this, but what this message is really all about, especially in lieu of the 1988 incident, without even waiting one damn minute there Admiral Whale Eventalwarps of the tapped in telephone landlines of the good ol' eighties. Sure U heard the brakes, they wanted me 2 hear the brakes, but this truck was not slowing down at all, and was doing all he could 4 the entire half block that was within my eye range from my vantage point at the waiting area inside of the police building, 2 CAUSE THIS AX, excuse me, U all know I call these tings that happen, as many have indeed happened 2 me while driving, "INTENTIONALS". Accident my deat stinky foot, nice shoes on notwithstanding. Yeah I get the message, but the joke was on all of U there McGuire and Unitawf scum, I was only going in 2 file a report that John Judy wanted me 2 file all along regarding so that FBI AGENT, Steve Caruso, based out of the Texas Offices, would B able 2 contact me, if indeed he should B looking 4 me 2 discuss matters with me concerning my part of the signed lease obligations from the home back in New Jersey at 841 13th Street in Hammonton. I had just not had the time 2 get around 2 this, and planned 2 do it in a way that was more swcarey 2 my enemies, as with yesterday indeed, HA-Ha-HA!!!!! They all thpought I was there 2 report the stalking, the computer hacking, and other things that I am quite positive their guilty consciences were bursting forth with resulting from their filthy dirty sould, so 2 speak. So the real laugh and joke was on them, and later ion they caught onto this and sent me a nasty loud plane over my residence zenithing me and violating my civil and constitutional rights right shy of a quarter of four yesterday afternoon.

I was talking about how in the nineteen-hundreds, 20-50 years back or so, no one had a real clue what those in the future would B pronouncing the calendar years as, such as most thought peeps would all b saying 4 the year 2003, twenty oh three, and so forth. By this not happening, all of the GAWKY GAUKAUK NUMEROLOGICAL privecode cosmically-coded numbers altered 4 all dates used with match-ups, 4 attempting 2 learn compatibilities between any and all things. Pronouncing twenty-oh-three, verses say, two-thousand-three, creates an entirely different PCN, and alters EVERY SINGLE EQUATION INVOLVED, where the full year dates R used. SO HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW ONE DECISION, SMALL u MIGHT THINK 2 YOURSELVES IN ANY REAL SIGNIFICANCE, 2 HUMANITY IN ITS OVERALL MUCH LARGER PICTURE, IS ANYTHING BUT small in reality, AND THAT ALL DECISIONS CREATE THIS DIMENSION 4-5 INTERPHASED ENDLESS LOOPING situation. This needs a lot more discussion, and will B getting it here on these blogs, B assured of that my Morians, or just lads and lassies in general.

Now, what I used 2 believe in my darker and more caveman days of ignorant bliss in that past century as we R no speaking of it, as the Entertainment World (EW) 4 short, including anything, MUZAK store and elevator music, the RIAA and their constant flow of musical mediocrity, ( one may I add here is or was one of David Charles Roth's hugest secrets, and one of many that he happened 2 teach me, as we both taught each other so much beteween late 1985 and early oh-Marola-2 when the effects of his monster associate, John Schau, iced him permanently. Aniwho, I thought they all were in this ginat collusion 2 forever tease me and mess with me, while making 8,9, and even 10 figure income simultaneously doing it, with me being the endless laugh-at-clown. Now I know better, and even though I still make comments such as thank U Dick, and so forth, neither the stuff that comes around my proximity that has good or bad connections with me or my deep feelings regarding and caused by 55 and a quarter years of this present hell here on Earth as the me I am dreaming that I am, I do KNOW TOTALLY BETTER, IT IS ALL PART OF A MUCH HUGER GAME, that now I will open up in a brief explanation, and save more detailed and illucidated further tellings 4 other future blogging texts. One gigantic collective exploratreonic supermind is behind all of it, or CES 4 short. There is no one leader in this entire noightmnare that surrounds me as no one mind in seperation from a powerful collective, ever could B sufficient so as 2 know enough at all times, and B able 2 dream within so many ppes at will, and cause so much of this. Looking in hindsight however, back at so much of all of this, a child is able 2 perceive once reaching where I now am at resulting from living through all of this horseshit and analzing it all on such a constant basis, the thing just goes BOOM right in front of U and makes total sense. Take the AdmiralWhalespmovie 4 example or SS-4. Listen 2 every piece of that movie script from the swing bat 2 the ending credits. And this is example # 5868384867475, there R most likely quadrillions of these, and not just with me but with all of U out here. So Y then is mi life so weird and incredible?

Lawtronic need 4 distraction is so major that I could not safely blog the entire story, and time and its limiting has nothing 2 do with that. Thank U Mormacuriel, he just added 10 minutes time 2 my computer as not enough patrons R registered presently 4 usage, so the system is programmed obviously 2 take existing time on other in-use terminals, and add these DC-second increments of D-4.

Next onlt 2 the games involving power struggles and contests and challenges, the basic Olympian stuff that lead 2 all of our so-called human world Olympic games, U all know, is the greatest DISTRACTION PRACTICE, that is used by these ASTRAL WORLD GODS!!!!!!! But then playing with time and human events as though time tunnels and real physical warps and high velocity travel is going on all around us all the time, is not a loigical cxonclusion 2 arrive at either, if it is being done, it is being done rarely, not frequently. Things kept in the closets, cannot by pure logic, B done with 2 much regularity and or consistancy, or the exposure factor would have 2 kick in, the simple mathmatical laws would B demanding this at all times. So in quickly discussing my copyrighted song lyrics throughout the 70's, 80's, and the 90's, and even as far close 2 the here and now in early century 21, were all there 4 a reason. There is no way that I could have known the things I would seeming HAVE 2 HAVE KNOWN, when making up these many strange wild song lyrics, and the entire Library of Congress and the RIAA, all know this 100% without a doubt, and also they know that the CES is the only real true good explanation 4 the reality trhen that is going on around us. Still, Dick Wolf was totally correct in that show L&O episode where the mild mannered strange young man was infatuated with his neighbor, and witnessed her murder from a lesbian lover of heres, and dreams can also hide memories and confuse and blur the lines of "reality"whatever "really" is, and thank U Mormacuriel 4 another magical 10 minutes, time seems 2B on my side today, a very rare and totally off the wall weird event, 4 me. I now am quite positive where MC's lovely song came from that I tried putting down on blogs back in summertime-oh-eight. The lyrics make toital sense, yes I dreamed the song and several times, but the night in town when my pal David and I went there so he could go in and C his pals the "NEW-SHOES", did in fact happen. How could Dick Wolf have known all this? He could not, but the CES, now THAT, with a little RGG emphasis, that bunch of powerful mind, they DO know, yeah, "THEY-DO".

So Y did my dad really come back after a solid decade away, and Y did he mysteriously die in a broken down ghetto in Northeast Philadelphia, when Mobster what's his face was looking after him and seeing 2 his needs, back early in the start of the nineteen-eighties? Was it really, MY FATHER, Y did he have marriage papers on him showing his wife 2B a lady by the name of MONICA MOHR, tell me that one ol' greatest grannpappy Joseph, and not so silently please, and do not wait 4 Christmas 2 come around, I am starting 2 get quite impatient, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Then there is the same time circa as RGG, the movie MATILDA, a wonderful classic, but yes, I did tell MI that I had power over motion and she just laughed at me. She only believes in what she can C and hear, and the hearing part, it needs 2B vibrating in perfect harmonic fractions. Callio branches of the mighty UNITAWF along with bully man McGuire, R behind a lot and have a lot of behinf the scenes power, 2 my knowledge, they R not afraid 2 ice anyone, even families of powerful peeps, remember Paula King, and then the real KING, and when they threatened 2 whack his lovely daut? All of this is real and it happened, I do not care if my daut believes any of this, we have made outr own deal recently and I intend 2 keep my end of the bargain when my first poaycheck is in the bank and clear. Hope this does not turn into a UNITAWF fiasco cat the speed of light, that would last way 2 long 4 me, and I am always searching 2 find any degree of peace and contentment at any cost, just failing so miserably at it IafraiI dare 2 say. Another 10 minutes shot shot across my TIME-REMAINING screen. Great, thank U. This allows me 2 say one more thing and then I do have a meeting 2 go 2 out 2 the west on 25th Street. First, here on the Indian River at the library, another enent is going on, but I managed in spite of it 2 get onbe hellof a great parking place with needing 2 walkk a parsec or 2 over into the library, thank the freaking gods.

When Dawn King, would polay her distant cousin's CD's, instantly, she became some other entity, so obviously with the awareness level I am at now, I know quite well that she was being exploratronically commandeered. Some other entity was waking up inside of her own conscious mind and life, temporarily, religions use terms such as possession, and knew well throughout the world's history and civilization, that these things must B happening and quite real, or peeps would not even waste their time and energy including them in their environment of accepable things within the various past and present societies, the world over, BRO. She got so mean during these times. This is what scares me with all of this. Part of me knows deep down inside, that her distant cuzz while asleep, as time has no significance and does not run as with Dark Shadows the TV show, 'CONCURRENTLY' between any 2 points involved, but my simple point is that I know she never forgave me 4 acting this way in 1986, and then the song I wrote was the clincher of this hostility. What can i ever do 2 make all of this up 2U my endless eternal and all powerful teen-queen, goddess Scylla Jehovah????????????? Tell me in a powerful interaction, BROWN EYES, the last one U told me I have not called U this in a while, did ex-Pres. Bush ever tell U that that was his very favorite song in his college days, MC?????????????????? I BEG your forgiveness 4 all I have done, I am an imperfect, irrational, screwed up whackjob that just wants the very best 4U at all times, please believe that if U ever believed anything in your life.

Arnie, it is not 1988, U have yet 2 terminate me, I am back on Dad's Treasure Coast here on Flagler's Florida's Treasure coast, I AM HERE, start dancing, U might even enjoy yourself, me, I have 3 left feet and 4 right ones.

BYE-BYE, yall, and END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: