Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CHAPTER 12--Lambrigger Cult of the Astral World

SUBTITLED SYSTEMOTICALLY SHOT THROUGH THE HEARTS OF DOGS AND WOLVES:

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION ON HELLISH DEATH SIEGE ATTACK:

well peeps, things R very mother fucking bad 4 poor old pathetic helpless picked on endlessly Mountainpen, sure wish someone on Planet Earth had a heart or even half a soul, and would C that this nightmare that's all around me is totally true, unfair, and absolutely undesrved!!!!!! what did i ever do, OR PERHAPS WHAT COULD HAVE ANY FLESH AND BLOOD MORTAL HAVE POSSIBLY DONE OR B ABLE 2 DO THAT COULD OR WOULD CAUSE SO MUCH PUNITATION AND OFF THE WALL AND SCALES HORIFFIC HELL 4 ME, ENDLESSLY????

It started early on Saturday morning, and yes it was a bit quieter yesterday, but right back again today, TUESDAY, both sunday and Tuesday have been a total fucking hellish nightmare deathg siege 4 me CUBED!!!!!! Make that CUBED QUANTA!!!!!!!!!!

Part of this is because "THEY" know I got onto something late on Saturday night, they seem 2 always know all that goes on with me, and it began with my getting home from the library Friday and Diana striking her lovely lightning practically right at my door, she was so colorful and beautiful. THEY HATE my having har 2 close and near me, they fear her, AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD, she will always watch out 4 me and just ask the Washington Library of Congress, they know the code that she gave me on the Privecode IMM Machine that 1986 early eveing warning me about the impending dooms anbd dangers that were all surrounding me at the time, it's all on a copyrighted music tape, I knew what I was doing using CMI even way fucking back then, (Cosmic Mob Insurance".

A note was taped 2 my door and it was not from Debbie as last months electric bill of the 75 dollar overage amount 4 $14.89 was done this way. I opened it thinking it was, and it was shockingly, a note from ROG, UC, there is no more mail box with me now, the US mail peeps, need 2 access the system with a key, both all of the individualk mailboxes in order 2 deliver the mail as well as 2 pickup the stuff 4 them 2 collect 2B mailed, by us the residents. I was told that I would have another interaction, no the first one was not told this way, only one note, no time 2 go on with this 4 right now either. I know that this powerful gold is messing with me, and wonder Y now he did not do more than watch me while I lay motionless on the bottom of a 10 foot deep swimming pool in Deptford, New Jersey back in the middle nineties. The essence of the note is that my calcs were all fucked up, and he was right, I went over them. All numbers here R basically round-offs, but here is the re-do as the note explained just last night when I opened the door of my RV 2 check out the late evening weather and temperature. 25000 divided by 15 is indeed about 1670. This amount times 15 billion is about 2.5 trillion. This indeed is the approximate hypersphere horizon line equivelant formula 4 length, and then this times PI= a rounded amount of 8 trillion, or (8X10-Power-12). The ratio is roughly 24 between man observation vantage point on a clear day seeing out 2 sea 4 about 15 miles, verses the telescopes not being in that situation, 24 times the 2.5 terra light years = 60-TLY. This indeed is the rough estimate of the entire circumference of our hypersphere, good job Gawky Gaukauk, only Y have U picked me 4 45 years 2 play your wild games with, kind Neptunbe-Jupiter, sir?????? What I got ont had 2 do with your GAWNUM, your all mighty numerology system. Whatever happens in a 1year is also the same in a 6 year, and whatever is in a 4 year, likewise repeats over twice, in the 5 year and again in the 9 year, so making 2 years not match out with me GAWNUMLY with total dates such as using the privecode numbers of the years of the 21st century, beginning with this awful fucking century, U can all C4 yourselves, that MAROLA and the gang who PLANNED and CARRIED all thois out with me, messed up my entire century. If the years had indeed been pronounced (TWENTY-OH) as opposed 2 the (TWO-THOUSAND) followed then by the 4th digit year numbers, all my first decade fuck up mnon-compat years, WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN COMPATIBLE, and this century would not have been this fucking totally awful 4 me, this was all PRE-DESTINED AND PLANED BY THE MAS OF THE WOMO. (MOVERS AND SHAKERS of the WORLD OWNERS and the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE'S).

Chemtrails R all over Fort Pierce, Florida today, they make me ill physically, waking me up with a dry and sore throat and overall sick feeling, AND ALL OF THIS IS A TOTAL VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AS WELL AS MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, in case UR interested, AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIRES UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in finishing the note of how GG says I fucked up this curve cowk, now we know that 60 trillion light years around is indeed 360 octillion miles, or better still, roughly and rounded as one point nine nonillion feet, and feet is quite magical and is not some joke here, it was the NEW-SHORES incident that STARTED THIS ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING NIGHTMARE, girls, curls, supermen, horse accidents, daytime Houston humor all not withfreakingstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I said this over and over on blogs and life journals, long long long now, so what did I know a long time back, consciously? NOTHING. But thanks t that beneath the music tape I had made, this trapped my layers of sub-consciousness in ways time here today will not permit my telling any of U even a small inkling about.

My dad planned my birth and JIM BURR freaked when he heard of this. I thpought nothing of it until he left and age 9, my age that is, and returned at age 19, extremely disappointed in my total lack in scientific interest as well as real knowledge. There is a season and a time 4 planting and growing and living and dying, and yes, remembering, ALL THINGS, wow dad, the 2 of U must really have been involved in the scheme of a lifetime, was GG there 2, seems 2 have made himself qyuite a part of this in my latter years, U were lucky, U got 2 plunk off and exit this fucking veil of hellish tears that man cherishes so, 4 reasoins totally eluding my miniscule mind at C-SQ!!!!!!

I AM HERE ARNIE BOY, watch the soon 2 come quakes BRO!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: