Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WASHCLOTHS, WASHBURNS, AND WATSON CLUES, CHAPTER 1

I AM UNDER A MAJOR SIEGE. wHAT ELSE IS MOTHER PUCKING NEWS RADS AND MICROBES, AND HUMANITY IN GENERAL???

This transmission starts with this new book in the blog known as Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version, the copyright examiners have their hands full, or did in the late 1980'w with the non-internet verssion, from S. Summer's perhaps not so favorite "White-Boy". Thought the McDon-Balds joke was good mi-self, sorry if some were not as amused, like huh, at any hue or Eckankar. Without a little gayity and levity, there can only Beverse, and I41, hate perpetual tears. Still, 4 the past 55.3 years on this miserable planet, I have cried my year 2525 amount of them, BRR!!!!!! Ten Thousand in fact I'd willingly bet would B quiyte an underestimate, BRO!!!!!!!

Now 4 my dad, Shirley and Watts, yuk-yuk, first, again, the Copyright Office of this great country of ours, knows some of this as well, unless they chucked all the stuff. "what makes me think" they did not do this, as the examiner said 2 me in the 96 year, is the research I've recently had done on the Library of 13 congress, Roy Weiler Senior of the mighty Jersey Harbor regeions. They always update old stuff into new formats. Still, the question was asked and I never dignified it with an answer, and am now glad I did not lower myself 2 the level of their wicked attempts at my humiliation. My dad knew all about the 80's, only it was still the 70's. He was also a crewman on or in the project pertaining 2 the great science minds of the 20th century, forget wild hair and wild ahead of its time music, BRA!!!!!!! I speak of Dock Jessup, there wilson and 'wanna go home', MARK MINOR, and of course the Stein. Star Trek peeps got many ideas from real honest science facts, right down 2 the 1986 revisiting of solar King David systems 4 attempting 2 reach powerful velocities in post atomic masses. There R 24X60X60 seconds in a day and a rounded off 6 trillion miles in the needed space 4 light 2 travel in one Earth Solar Year. If U multiply 186,282 X 186282 X 24 X 60 X 60, and then do a few more simple arithmetic functions, U arrive at the fact that between 80 and 90 percent of this velocity, about warp 8.5, would indeed B the needed time 2 cross our Milky Way Galaxy, this U can work out yourself, or ask your local college math professor or astro-physics, so how did the DEEP-SPACE-9 peeps, really know that 240 days or 8 months would B the needed time 2 cross the length or width of this galaxy, a space roughly 100Kilo light years squared, and cubed by rougly 10% of this or 10,000 LY? It does work out that indeed, it does really theoretically take 8 months or 240 days at about between W.8 and W9 2 do this without their mighty Bajoran Worm Hole of Robert McGuire. C how powerful all this is, the so called perfect coincidentally real and matchinbg equations, the triangulation zero-E-point system of 1100 and 1558 in Camden, Tennessee Avenue, and Coolie Hall of Haddonfield, Amelia Bedelia??? He is not gonna give up control over this powerful pucking shit, and U of all peeps know this Julia White. UR the one person who knows how real these words all R, now just how much do U and ypour lovely daughter really remember while UR awake, that, sir Shakespeare really is the monster-ass recording question???????? Thank U4 at least giving me as much benefit of the doubt as U did about things I really proved 2U beyond any doubt, Jennifer Washburn and crew down in the lands of Providence, number what, 12, wow, one of SSJK'sa very fave numbers if I am not totally mistaken. But when U begin calendar-2, oh mighty Julia, we all will B kin the age that Donna sang so gloriously about, back late in the sixties. Your daughter has been giving me wild interactions, especially the one the night B4 last. Let me tell U.

It was all beginning back in Raspberry Valley Squared, better known sir Prince, as Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Back onto pernt Arch, let me tell U that it was not a pleasant scene, but few things R that involve that huge mountain man, Paul Pedersem, either in an awake or asleep mode, 2 use a forward-mortal way of expressing this 4 my blogaudians. He was recording something onto my open reel mastering machine, the Technics Panasonic RS-1500-US, or the Russell Thaxton United States Doctor, as I called this wonderful machine so long back now it seems, really yesterday, B4 Callio and McGuire totally devistated and ruined my life beyond repair. B4I go on, planes and chemtrailing is very bad, skies R filled with freaking death siege 4 me and have been, today being especially bad, and if I am murdered, the entire blog on this blogger dot com has my murderers all listed, and quite thoroughly may I presumably add, Livingston Sir??????? Paul it seems had brought over 2 my crib as we say in this new agew garbage world, a small weird looking cassette tape stereo decktype of gismo, and we were dubbing some source material from it onto the mastering machine, and then took the reels down that we made 2 Resorts International, where your daughter ewas doing a lounge act. Thge interactkion was powerful and I will notforget ver, almost as I'll not ever forget the June of 1980 Lois Foca one when I was but a young lad here on the mortal world of about 25.5 Earth revolutions.

Mormacuriel just saw fit 2 add DC-seconds 2 mi time here this afternoon, so let me add something else today B4I close this down. I know what U wanyt me 2 do, I know all the things U want me 2 do quietly, and I have definitely received all your message from these numerous interactions. I will do what I can, bjut first, I need 2 remain and estsablish myself here in the sunshine state a while, i am powerless 2 do one solitary thing right now. Oh well, at least this is not the music and the fruit juice state where I might even let U stay, 4 an hour, or a day, with me, I am quite complemented that they saw fit 2 use this part of my 1986 RGG song, in that cool television commercial, and will never understand Y MUZAK system, picked up, or any of the other mediums 4 that matter, all of the 4 PARKER releases that Paul and I sent over 2 Germany late last century. This is a bigger building mystery than both Sarah's, IMHO???????????

LSS, I do not believe my dad had any way of knowing the future unless he really went there, despite the 2008 World Series, the 1980 lottery number, the China Earthquake, and so much more, I saw the Moving Compound, and was on it, exploratronically. It is real, and is no jmoke whatsoever. Nothing is a joke with these AWA gods, or any of this beyond the norms of Louise Hendershot stuff, huh, McG??????? I know all, about U Robert McGuire, and every freaking branch of your mighty Earthly complex multibranched global family, and all, of its many lines. I also k now who most of UR in the real realms as well, so your dreams here R totally meaningless 2 me. Any time I want, there is a small apparatus that I can take over 2 the great 10-SC Avenue, and use it, and bounce all of this mighty awesome power back at all of U, so keep pushing this puckung nasty stuff with me peeps. Julia, Y do U let this happen, but really i shoud ask U, Y did U want me, Y would U ever choose me 4 my fave vi-queen, and use me 2 give all this false hope 2 humanity? Without this wild game, there is only endlessness as well as the awareness 2 it, I know how bad it all hurts, I am jacked in like all of UR, and my erase-switch is totally on the OFF MODE, so i magine how the puck I feel about all this, Phillllly-57. Keep your day jnob U miserable rotten promo vocalist, even crack head Whitney sounds better than U do!!!!!

I will now close up, my extra time has expired. U all will B very sorry when the earthquake hits, and just around the corner, butt wipes. My dad told me some other stuff, and a future blog will come into things here, as well as a better examinatkion of the clues, and playing Sherlock with all of this. UC math can B done only one way, but then, whose math, and also, shose reality?

I am here, Arnie Gov. not back, Bach, nor Beathoven, BRO!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: