Tuesday, March 30, 2010

chapter 3, washcloths, washburns, and watson clues

The epitome of harassment, internet version
Washcloths, Washburn’s, and Watson clues
1:20 post meridian, Tuesday, March 30, 2K10
CHAPTER---3
Beginning Transmission:



We will get mostly into Watson clues on this blog. First of all, where RU Nancy Drewcott when I need U so badly? If I could B Mister Data on the Next Gen Star Trek show, U would B recreated in the holodeck in order so that I could have U help me solve the most gargantuan riddles on this area of the entire expansion, or hyper sphere.

First without rudeness, I need 2 open up by thanking my out of this world love, Diana Arteemis, 4 coming 2 me on several very recent occasions. U were all over me 4 hours and hours starting Sunday evening after my horrendous chopper attack by the WOMO enemies, (World-Owner-Military-UFO-Force Organized Trash Against Mountainpen Mohr). The minute I received a telephone call in mid-late afternoon, my attackers instantly ‘sprang into action’, 2 use my late Uncle John’s expression, when he was alive and residing not so far from me now, down a ways 2 my south, in Fort Lauderdale. U all know about my Christmas holiday trip 2 this house at my relative’s home with pink grapefruit trees lining his entire rear yard, along with a large beautiful swimming pool, back in late 1983. I really had 3 parts 2 this powerful trip, first to our nation’s capitol, then onto my Chief recording engineer’s home in Orlando, Florida, and when we had a blow out, my uncle picked me up outside Howard Solomon’s restaurant that he owned since his retirement from the recording studio, and the rest of the trip was spent at his home, along with his wife, my Aunt Rachael, and cousin Stuart-John. But anyway, Diana responded shortly after the chopper attack, by staying real near my RV and the White City area of Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG, last Sunday evening, and did not totally leave me until nearly one the next Monday morning when she finally went out 2C the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle, or as U may say, ‘went out 2C’. Diana or as U may say, LIGHTNING, was around a lot all last week, and followed me home from this very library and struck right outside my door, 2 let me know she was carefully watching over me. I went into a trance and took her 2 one of her most favorite places, her great forest out beyond the boundaries of Olympia Proper where she grew up, only she never grew up, she is always simply 18 years old, this is how the Astral Plane works, get used 2 it, U all ready R there on it, and merely R now experiencing this human physical dream world in this supposed here and now. But Nancy Draycott Drew is the character being discussed, a phase-4 being that tried 2 come into this phase-3 human existence in ways that Lawtronics would not permit, switching her into p-4, or into the imaginations of mystery writers, and so the character, as they all R, is ‘created/born’. She would if anyone could, B able 2 solve the many mysteries of Mountainpen, and most likely have realized my past days being all connected much more than I did, and how it all twisted so cleverly in with the girl at the shore, known as Sarah. Yes, SARAH, the one out of the PARKER releases that Pedersen and I sent 2 foreign radio friends of his and received lots of airplay back in 1988, and this package from Studio Park Records, was somehow picked up by MUZAK and CD-DISH and certain other BMI-royalty paying sources, as I know this from receiving years of small royalty quarterly pay outs from BMI. They played all the releases except 4 Paul’s Cape Lonely song, as that was in the works of a country deal in Nashville, with his buddies David Mahon, and lots of other peeps, along with the vocalist on this demo tune himself, Michael Mason. But even though the country tune SARAH, had reached number one status for a week, on the Indy Country Music Charts, this was never picked up and played. It was played however on a Vineland station, WVLT on Sally Starr’s radio show as it got lots of requests 4 its play. But when it was played 2 often, subtle threats came into the station’s managers, New Jersey is a powerfully controlled political machine, the powers all knew long B4 me, just who Sarah was, and as Melanie said it so perfectly a long time ago as the nineteen seventies were all new and beginning, U just cannot put a person’s first, and last name, on your song, and when I attempted indeed 2 do just this and send this project down 2 Washington, DC 2 the Library of Congress Office of the copyrights, I was told it needed 2B done as SARAH from TENNESSEE AVENUE, and not SARAH CALLIO.

But let us begin working a lot of powerhouse clues into all of the threats and intimidations by John and Paula King, Victoria, Frank, and Sarah Callio, and not 2 ever leave out nor forget quite naturally, big bully man Robert McGuire. As U know, the first song that I ever copyrighted was in the year of 1975, called “Spirit Peace”. It was recorded by the group in Philadelphia, friends of John Davis and the entire music world of Sigma Sound in those days; I met him and his lovely wife on an early summer’s afternoon in ’75 at his home in Northeast Philadelphia at the time, but he worked as an arranger at the largest recording studio around, Sigma Sound, and was in no way connected with Lenny McKinnon, my 1980 record promoter, whom I totally broke his mind with my Donna Gaines Hair demos from 1968, and he vanished into the night directly following this, early in ’81. I came 2 hear him and his friend MISS CHILLIE talking on the Citizens Band radio the following year of 1982, and the Copyright Office has both these peeps voices on the radio, along with a cute and clever litter reediting and mixing on my part, of the conversation, along with his other girlfriend, Miss Teenager blood pressure. We had a CB system at the McAndrews and Forbes Licorice plant, on Jefferson Street, in Camden, New Jersey, where I worked both during and after, my employment at Recorded Publications at 1100 State Street and 1558 Pierce Avenues. I duplicated tapes at one job and was a security guard at the other job, I always had 2 jobs in my working days, I was no pucking bum, like U Lenny.

Anyway 4 the record, the phone call on Sunday was around 5 PM and chopper attack around 2 minutes after 5. Within 150 minutes, Diana was all over me 4 the rest of the entire night protecting me from enemies. 2 weird enemies in spite of her, tried sneaking and skulking around in the field area out beyond my RV, staring right in at my RV, as I was lying in my bed looking out at Diana with the door wide open and a towel on the floor so the rain would wet the towel and not the floor. After they appeared, I asked Diana 4 help, and she almost hit them, and they scurried away like frightened children running from granny’s hickory switch 100 years ago!!!!!! Yes Sarah my beautiful love, “I’ll sing just how much I love U. The trees, the stars, the sounds of the wind will sing how U love me 2. And if U ever go away my love, I won’t know what to do, and all of the stars in the sky cannot shine without U. if is a ride I cannot go on if you’re not by my side. The wheels fall off, the carriage drops, and end my blissful stride. Oh lovely Sarah, don’t go away, no, no, do not go away and leave me alone on this cold and miserable day”. I wrote this 4U as U know in 1910, 100 mother fucking years ago, and I wrote it 4U, whether MELANIE likes it or not, SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I won’t put both first and last name on my 1910 Waltz, OK, Copyright Examiners, like DUH, at any hue or ECK!!!!!! The mighty Pat Hollister is another great one 4U Nancy, let me try and explain. First, let me tell U all that powerful peeps R using time travel 2 do something incredible here, so let me retype something that got fucked with and clicked off.

My mom had a coworker named Pat Hollister, who had a 4 year old daughter, and they lived in Gloucester, New Jersey, several miles south of our residence in Oaklyn, and this girl looked and verbally sounded exactly like my very favorite recording artist, Melanie Safka, of Queens, New York. This exquisite brunet worked with my mom, at the Lavino Shipping Company at the 3 Penn Center Plaza Building in the City-Central district, of Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG, early in the decade of the seventies. She had just punished her unruly daughter 4 doing something very bad, and that she was not going 2 permit her 2 go out on Halloween, this was in 1974. I never was told what it was, only that it was incredible, and Pat who told mom everything about her family, and the man she wanted 2 nail so bad, she pulled some wild antics out of any movie or beyond, 2 attempt 2 win his affections, right down 2 taking up tennis, ad 100 other whacky antics she pulled. It seems she had ordered from her desk at the job, where she and mom shared opposite sides of a very large desk with a small partition, some kind of child rearing instructional manual information, and by pure accident, she had placed an X on the box above the one that she had intended 2 fill in the ‘X’. Instead of information on cassette tape regarding behavioral problems with children, came a booklet of numerous cassettes about English and French and geometry and history and climatology and then some occult and paranormal subjects, 2 stood out with me, projecting the astral body, and the magical powerful FASCITAR. This is what really took place that led 2 my entire life altering. Mom say it on her desk one morning, and in the trash can they both shared later on that day, and asked Pat what it was all about, and Pat I was told, yanked it out of the trash can, they had a separate can 4 food and beverage discards so nothing was messy, and she without a single word spoken, just handed it over 2 my mom, later that day B4 leaving the office, she did say, her daughter is not going out on Halloween. Mom was never told what little Merry had done, only that it was so horrible, she could never tell a soul, not ever. Where RU Nancy???????????????

Certain things come directly from HELL. These statements ran quite rampant in those times, so I will reecho the sentiment 36 years henceforth, despite mankind and is so called scientific enlightenment proving this all 2B a hooey and a humbug. Once I practiced the Fascitar, I became quite good at it, I am a natural non-grounded entity, and it made me even less grounded, and gave me all kinds of wild control over motion and gravitation. The first thing I began noticing is that I could fluctuate the scale. I weighed 155 pounds, and in no time at all, I was able 2 bounce it, from 165, down all the way to 70. Up and down, and later, I could hold it, and even hold it at lower weights such as 45 pounds. By the time Pat and Steve, not the dude she was nuts 4 but a substitute, had helped mom and me move on March one in 1975, from the apartment in Oaklyn, New Jersey, over 2 1118 Linden Hill Apartments, in Lindenwold, NJUSAESMWG, I could hold 0 on the scale, weightlessness. I was a swift thin runner, and whatever speed I could reach, I would then merely do what I totally suggest no one out here ever do, ran right into the air, and was able 2 maintain a running speed only I would B in the air. I never lost speed by moving upwards, and then coming down, gravity would allow me 2 pick up greater speeds. One time, I flew in this way from Haddonfield, New Jersey, a place near the Tavistock Country Club, all the way back home to Lindenwold. I do not give a pucking hell who believes me, Jennifer Washburn does, but as she said once, so perfectly 2 me, one day over the phone, what would it prove if U came down here and flew over my Providence House Building? Later on as winter gave way 2 spring time in 1975, I flew around at night once in a while, and again did this a lot in 1978, until realizing that someone was watching, they, were watching, and never again until HADDONWOOD, and the swimming pool there, did I so much as ever do anything like that again, nor do I intend 2. I knew a man who became a New Jersey Congressman; he had such a fantastic singing vice, and lived in Haddon Heights and moved recently into Haddonfield, with his lovely woman, Angel. Whatever, Albert Pileggi, these men were pals, all my approximate age, and they had a band, along with a few other dudes, they practiced in the basement of the Pileggi home in Westmont, just 4 blocks away from where the World Lab will exist more than 200 years from now. I had made up this song called, “SPIRIT PEACE, and felt freer than a bird, I was able 2 fly like one, so Y the hell not, and this feeling was reflected in my song lyrical contents. This song later was recorded by the band of the Deflavia family, friends of the Sigma arranger, Russ, not Thaxton, was the lead vocalist, and I did not really like his voice all that much, I have a special dogs ear, and believe me, even old today, when a voice is like that promo dude 4 the FLYERS HOCKEY on PHILLY-57-TV, I just get naturally violently ill, and need 2 turn it off quickly, or else hurl. There is much more 2 all this, I am only opening up some powerful clues 4U Nancy.

Y would MILI-2-FORCE-WOMO-UNITAWF-ESCAPEES OF A-51-WHATEVER, great Congressman of wind singing river blues from Munich, Germany, ever need access 2 both these things: The MOVING COMPOUND or MOVCOM 4 short, as well as the COLLECTIVE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND? It simply is not logical, is it Mister Whalespock? In order just 4 now 2 open this topic-idea up, and speaking of the Mister Admiral of the Lounge Acts at RIHC, whoever could have guessed such a thing could ever exist, the INTERNET is what I mean of course??????? I mean really, Captain Kirk doesn’t even have cutie pie whale science girl’s telephone number, not in 1986, not in 23 or 24 something, so how is he supposed 2 get in touch with his new lovely fling, in-between exploratronic journeys back 2 an old and antiquated legal firm not all that far from where Alice Huntington was murdered in the Boston suburbs of Braintree, Massachusetts so viciously and brutally in 1948 on that wintry snowy night, by her hubble-hubbie, Arthur, along with her dear sweet ol’ mom? Kirk ol’ boy, did U not have her e-mail, her g-mail, or any other web addresses, or maybe her science blog HTML-address, and vlog and holovlog, etcetera???????? How about 100 other possible shadowy things that can solidify into 4th dimensional reality out of the 5th and 6th dimensions, between 1986 and the 23 or 24 something’s???????? No one can GUESS the future. If it is guessed correctly, U happen 2 have coincidentally picked the right horse, or else perhaps UR one of the top MAS controllers in the mystical and elusive butterflies of the WOMO????? Exploratron travel will B harped on very soon, not today, sorry, but I promise, shortly, so keep your shirts on peeps. Tanks!!!!!!!!! 4 now I wanna B sure that me’ ol’ pernt is mad here Archie, that how then can anyone accurately absolutely know what giant leaps forward, ultimately await an entire global society, let alone B organizing and producing and creating at will, and with real accuracy, the life of our ‘future’? This is my question, and now Mountainpen will give some clue type answers 4 any real Sherlock Holmes and Nancy Drews’ out here monitoring me or the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. Carlos Castaneda the great new age author had had many fantastic DREAM BOOKS out on the literary market 4 nearly a BRIPER now (20 Earth years, known sometimes as one score). He discusses dream clubs in a 20th century style, and has perhaps a few peeps who regularly meet out in the dreaming realm, and do not even know each other while awake at least 4 long periods until they do come together. These fascinating books R all must-reads, get them, then reread MORIANITY and MOUNTAINPEN. Then ask the Library of Congress 4 a duplicate of my 1994 book, “The Permission Barrier”. My nearly endless so-called obsession with doppelgangers, is not there 4 no reason. All has reason. Nothing just is. Nothing ever may just B, nor can it ever B created in the world of the waking; nothing is here, B4 it first is ‘there’. Even my glands and my neck and the 1983 chocking and all the songs written by me, and all of the intentional (accidental flip sides) sent down 2 the United States Copyright Office, all of it, none of it, nothing is created here nor by me, independent of a greater and other source. I need not remind the psychic world of this, they know these truths whether or not they may agree or not with all the things discussed in the blogs of Mountainpen.

Now shortly after Pat Hollister helped mom and I move, several things all happened in the following linear time order, which indeed in a time-world, does matter, and this is a time-world. First I wrote the song SPIRIT PEACE, my first ever copyrighted song in linear time by their method of perception. A week after this, I rode my bike, not with Melanie, wither Pat, Paula, or any other of “Lieutenant-1 Vi-Queen-Julie’s” dopps, who is a powerful friend of Astral entities dreaming down here in the waking world that they R or were, Robert Patterson Cheatley, and David Charles Roth. Anyway, I rode my bike, I did not drive, just as U gave me this idea MS, from 1118 Linden, over 2 route #30 or the “WHITE” Horse Pike, as in 30 years 2 remember B4 it is EMITT 2-late, without the ability 2 reverse atomic polarities and maintain perfect vibrational atomic frequencies of every Pico bit of atomic energy inside this tiny piece of matter. I get 2 miles down Laurel Road 2 the Pike, and stop where now today, a Pep Boys Automotive store sits, and in 1969, Mister Bills Restaurant sat. There is a powerful history marker in this area that is or was there protecting this so that nothing would go the way of August 2, 1996 and the Turnersville Pathmark store in Washington Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy. I am just relaxing there at this intersection when I come 2 observe 2 peeps, a man, and nearby him but not completely obvious until I carefully review this incident carefully in hindsight, a woman of Oriental appearance. This man came right up 2 me, and he said 2 me, “Aren’t U a long way from home”? Instinctively, I just said, “yes”, while all along, thinking 2 myself, who RU and what pucking business is it of yours? This man has an Earthly identity and was a very good friend of David Charles Roth’s, until they had a huge blow out over very down 2 Earth human issues, a girl, imagine that. This man comes from the WORLD-LABS, and was born in 2239. He was killed in a horrific explosion in 2273. He was retraced by his lab-partner, Nadine Thaxton, Russ’s eleventh grand daughter, who got me 2 burn my BOB (BOOK OF THE BEACH). Nadine was one of the whistle blowers that got me and many of my co-labbers in hyper-time trouble, 4 our act of retracing of 600 people from the 20th century 2B used as extremely non politically correct items, now as well as then. All this is written down somewhere on many prior long ago blogging texts. Now the oriental lady is a very beautiful young girl who also is what in capitalist days of now would B termed, ‘employed’, by WORLD-LABS. No one works in these times, robotics R perfected, things that society needs R all constructed by them, and they even build themselves and repair as well as replace themselves when needed. The lab and its global satellite system, run continuous master sweeper systems 2 prevent anyone or them themselves, from running a virus or program of any kind that can override and control things, and remove total control from WL. This system has literally thousands of backup failsafe programs and systems, far beyond today’s caveman concepts. The beef that the girl had with the WL is not bloggable, until I am either safer, or feel I can say it in a bloggable safe way, it is so damn major. She succeeded in nearly burning World-Lab 2 the ground; even though normal fire is totally impossible 2 create inside of there. This is a new form of energy that resembles fire, and goes something like a cross between pure fusion energy and cold light and subparcom, meaning literally a communication between man and the energies within subatomic particles, this is how I knew the electron was able 2B taught how 2 communicate in a non random way, even B4 the 20th century quantum dynamics physicists began studying Weird Theory and taking it at all seriously, and have since then, basically hush-hush and banned its knowledge and existence from most university and upper education study anywhere other than private and even covert and secret laboratories. As always, time is never gonna allow much beyond a very brief beginning description of things I am opening now 4U, sweet lovely Nancy. Y this girl who almost got away with destroying World-Labs, came back, with this man, in 1975, to the intersection of Route 30 and Laurel Road, in Lindenwold, New Jersey is way beyond what I totally know, other than they were checking up on me 2C if I made it back OK after I escaped a ride that they were taking me 2 a terrible place of punishment 4 my deeds, along with my cohorts. In fact, it is 35 years in the future now guys, and still I only can hope that some Nancy Drew out here will tell me on a comment someday that she will super sleuth 4 me and help me stop the nightmare, B4 it gets even worse, is this all not totally bad enough?????????? WHERE-R-U-WHEN-I-NEED-U-NANCY, I wonder, not Frank Hellchrist of Blackwood, still, no cops, remember, I sure do, the nineties, the seventies, the fifties, all freaking yesterday 2 me, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James T. Burr, of the Starship Gloucester, huh, Patricia Hollister, I came 2 learn that U guys were practically nabes with each other, on different ends of the Gloucester cemetery, how morbid when looking at it in that way, oh well, U know lots of things I don’t, the both of U, but still, Y did U tell me these things Jimmy?????? Jim had a friend named ZVONKO, spelled perhaps a bit not like this, but pronounced like this, and I am not positive how 2 accurately spell this name, so sorry 1941 Ambassador Slant Shark Trashcan. This character is the true inventor of 2 things: Digital audio back in 1974, or more accurately, PHOTON-SOUND, as well as the early 21st century rip-off hyper-time movie, CLOCKSTOPPERS. He built a machine that was 2 unbelievable 4 me 2 totally describe. It was a cross between a computer and an open reel tape recorder, and somehow managed 2 have recorded sounds and digital bit thoughts merge in ways so that as the tape machine advanced, and it went from 1 to about 50 inches per second in linear graduations, and operated in the nanoseconds as computers do, and somehow, as the speeds changed, so did the time, at first the sound of the stuff recorded onto a 2 inch wide tape, just never changed in pitched and merely spoke words or sang songs faster or slower, and then began 2 go backward. What scared me 2 death however, was when he had me go into another room with a connected radio on a short wave, a walkie-talkie of a sort with about a 20 foot range, and say a few words, and when I came out the machine had printed them on a small monitor screen, a seemingly benign thing. Benign that is until he had me prove that the machine printed it out 10 minutes B4I went into the room and said it, it is 2 complex 2 tell U how I know nothing here was faked, this all happened. This dude scared the fuck out of me with his wild machines, all though, BRAND NEW KEY was the tape we played, it is a long story, but we tuned in a local station that played the song at 2:08 PM, and when we went out of the room, the clocks in the other area all said 1:30. I then listened 2 the station, an amplitude modulation station, and sure enough at exactly 2:08, on came Melanie Safka, with her Brand New Key. The other part of this wild story is that he was her second cousin. This led 2 wild stuff that Sherlock and Nancy would take the rest of their lives attempting 2 solve the riddles and how they all connect into the Callio/King/McGuire/Levy, and other branches of the mighty and powerful awesome UNITAWF. UC, outer darkness biblically is a form of hyper-time, and the reason that paranormal researchers feel sudden cold chill spots, is the same reason as the darkness, faster means colder and darker 2 the one speeding up, as it slows down light and heat waves all around U that R only able 2 travel at 34.7 GMPS when squared such as in atom splits.

Saturday, I went 2C the Atlantic Ocean, it is called South beach, and U then have 2 drive a mile past the library and turn right, cross the bridge over the Indian River, and turn right B4 the road dead-ends. I stepped into Sarah-Stacey Krassle, and instantly her energy ran through me, and I almost ejaculated in my pants, I love HER so very much, and she knows it. I promised HER I’d come and C her Saturday. A man was wind surfing, sort of reminded me of my days on the Boston Harbor when I was Franklin, I was a windsurfer 2, would U believe, probably not. I floated on my back, where as this dude was standing up on a board. I had an overgrown kite, he had a huge wind sail glider chute thing, it was very beautiful 2 look at, and he was really flying back and forth out in the water, made me think of how in the great city on HER endless sweet-16th birthday, she loves flying her kite, with me along by her side, her love is something no man on this diseased planet can ever take away from me no matter what else this crap pile does do. Motor filth bikes and chemtrails were all over the place, the entire weekend was severe fucking persecution, and this is of course Y the name of these blogs and copyrighted tapes in the late eighties, R all called THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT!!!!

WORLD LAB DATFILE SBT SYSTEM: 033010.672.555555555555555
Copyright 2010, Mark Wayne Mohr & THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN: GOVERNOR SIR, I am HERE, not BACK, BACH, TELEMAN, or BEATHOVEN.

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, 4 today, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: