Thursday, March 18, 2010

LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE ASTRAL WORLD, CHAPTER 16

SUBTITLED: SYSTEMOTICALLY SHOT THROUGH THE HEART OF DOGS AND WOLVES:

Please go back in chrnological order from today's date, every prior blog chapter in this book is the prior number, things have become scrambled and out of order 4 reasons way 2 comples 2 involve my readership at this time. I have many strange things happening at library, and annoyers. Also, I tried 2 do something that should have worked and the computer knew somehow that I was the same person and not 2 seperate patrons, yet the librarian went out of her way yesterday, engaging the conversation with me, of how "the computer has no way of knowing who I am", I quote her from yesterday afternoon. UC, things R not as they appear, as I have said right along, peeps, at 11.8 inches per NS-SQ. This is indeed sufficient velocity atomically 2 convert matter-mass into pure energy. Some say splitting atoms is dangerous, but we all would B speaking German today and things would B way Whoopie Goldberg Carew different if old albert had not fiured out this powerhouse idea just in time.

A super nasty chopper attack woke me up at Wall Street opening bell time, 9:30 this morning, and in the mail tomorrow, will B my letter 2 the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding how DLJ Investment House behaved with me and my mom back in the middle nineties, U want thermopukular war with me peeps, and U will most certainly have it at 11.8 IPNS. Sure wish I never had memories resurface about that fateful night in the city in 1986 with the New Shoes musical group, Dave Roth was no accident, he was a Robert Patterson Cheatley (INTENTIONAL).

Here is what I mean, symbols and letter/number things do not lie, they show truths in the human arena that those that R looking 4 them can definitely come 2C. Room #323added digitally into a numerological up-number is an 8. Adding MC's birth digits without the year, the day and month which is soon coming, a week from Saturday, 2 my December DOB number, (4), and 323 + 4 is 327, but still add her 327 DOB and it is an up-3, as 3+27 is a 30 and 3 + 0 is (3). 3 is everything, the atomic number itself is a 3, NUETRON, ELECTRON, PROTON, 3 parts not counting a trillion other smaller forces and sub-pieces all throughhout this basic first-three. Also, 3 cubed or power 3 is 27and 27 in the electron number, she even told me this in a powerful 1984 dream-interaction. 3 is in TRI, and TRINITY, TRINIDAD, THE TRINITRAIL IN THE DECEMBER-1969 SKIES, AND ON AND ON WE COULD GO. So room 323 or up-8 when multiplied with adding the 327 is 12 times 8, or 96, as in 1996 when this search 2 find the All mighty Teen Goddess Scylla all began, as well as 100 years B4 that in 1986, when Sarah J. Karge was physically born in Trenton, New Jersey, and the state's CAPITOL CITY, what else? Another interesting trivia bite here is that MC and I have 5,114 days apart in time age-days. Divide this number by a certain relative's Babylon, New York address on Pee Road being house number 175, back in 19(75), but anyway divide 5114 by 175, and we arrive at the lunar number of days, or 29.22, almost comes out right 2 the peach fuzz shaved off of the ice cube. The chopper that pooped up out of nowhere the other day was when I had told Diana over the phone, that 4 the 19th time, my day-age would match Joe Dragnet Friday Badge Number of '714', as come Thursday, now today, and another chopper hit just when my exact birth fucking hour ticked in, 9:30 AM, I am yes, 19, 715 days old, yesterday was the actual 19th time, a chopper got me while telling DZA this on the phone back on Tuesday, then the day after I did in fact hit 19, as in 19 years have come and gone, huh Diana my baby blond, UR witnessing all of this my lightning.

So where has the 100 years gone since I wrote that waltz 4U, Sarah-Stacey, my endless teenaged love, it seems like just yesterday in Trenton. They still hate me every bit as much, looks like Nostro knew more than I ever gave the motherfreaking puck head credit 4, Mister Hilton Beach attacks of the giants from the Bermuda Triangle, huh Ann the King, Foster Silva!!!!!!!!!!!

The man me is a NSA agent, he has overriding control over the machine, library is way 2 crowded 4 the normal extended DC love slave minute time, huh World Labs, he is still here and was here when I came, wonder what the brarian will tell me.

Bye Arnie, consider me all ready long fucking pucked out and terminated.

End Transmission:

No comments: