Thursday, March 4, 2010

HUGE GIANT COMPUTER HACK JACK LATTISAW ATTACK

CANNOT MAKE A THING WORK, LIBRARIAN TELLS ME THE PLACE WAS HIT WITH A MAJOR VIRUS AND SENT INTO DEEP FREEZE LAST NIGHT, GEE, I WONDER WHO IS RESPONCIBLE 4 THIS LITTLE MOTHERFUCKING SHANANNIGANS, ROBERT MC-G???????

i HAVE 2 BLOG TIMES AND ON THIS SAME COMPUTER, BUT UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES, mark AND THEN LATER, joe. Let me get these motherfuckinhg cap locks off, THE STOCK MARKET IS OBVIOUSLY MOTHERFUCKING FLYING TODAY AND ALL WEEK NOW ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING BULL CHEATED RALLY NOW 4 TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS.

This fucking diseased bunch of MILLIONTH COUNCIL scum bag dirt fucking holes, woke me up around 8 or so this morning, with a major loud crash level zenithing areial attack with some militarey type of craft, over my legally paid 4 residence, in TOTAL VIOLATION OF MY FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS, JUST AS WITH THE REST OF THIS HORIFFIC ATTACK TODAY. Until my fucking MAGNESONIC can get unhacked somehow and cause some major fucking shit around the world, UNITAWF and the main bully of the family, me' ol' arch enemy McGuire, will keep right on fucking with me. When I tried 2 put gas in my car,m the pump was fucked up B4I got here today and kept stopping as though there were 1000 air pockets in the system, I am heading over 2 the fucking FORT PIERCE POLICE STATION when I leave here, U wanna motherfucking mess the Christ with me, fine, U will get me telling the entire motherfucking story out 2 the world, BRO!!!!!!

MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE: open command on general order number 7, use all technologies and all general and coded general orders. All persons hurting mee and doing this DIE slowly and in total fucking agony, SCAN, using G-13 and G-14. On a crush destruct, singe destruct, total destruct, destruct, punishment sequencing system, on an I to D, A/B-TONE, phased system, use special order #459PQ and hear the A/B tones as the keystrokes of (A) and (B). G-189 and G-1133, maxed out power and antihack, and STOP!!Somebody will B very sorry eventually when devistating wildfires, wicked twisters, hurricanes, and massive earthquakes and volcanoes and sunamis hit all over this miserablke fucking globe, u have been warned, U sick ass bastards!!!!!! Most of this attack began when I went into a slight channeling trance earlier this morning and asked SSJK what the significance 2 the title of the song LOIS-FOCA really is all about. It seems that 5 hours later, all fucking hell broke loose. So I ovbiously struck some huge fucking cosmic nerve. A letter 2 the mayor of Fort Pierce also may soon B in order. U think u own this planet McGuire, U sick bastard, U may end up with one 2 many cigars in your mouth like Gawky Pratt, so B-CAREFUL!!!!!

OK, so a fucking retared child knows that indeed the kidnaping of me and my enduring 435 days of horiffic Stockholm Sysndrome, was my JONAS WHALE PUNITATION 4 not obeying the mighty awesome SCYLLA, and joining up when she told me 2. OK, I surrender, I will join up, and even told U that i would around 4 this morning through the phone system in a trance, still, could this BY cuzz MC-G hacked out everything and did something else 2 my car? If so, I will burn down Tennessee Avenue, ONCE AND 4 ALL, that IS a Paula Waves promise, as I have totally had it with this threat and intimidation thoing now since the fucking nineteen sixties, BRAH!!!!

So I must stop soon, and do the next blog, and this blog is all part of Chapter 6 of the LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE ASTRAL WORLD. Yes Misses Harris Jones, U sure do have a lovely daughter, and I learned the terrible details of how no one in authority is my friend, did I not, imagining threatening the life aof a young an innocent 15 year old girl, shame shame Shirley, maybe mi ice machine heart vcan reach some near zero kelvin temps, but I would never have sunk 2 depths like this. Dick Wolf has told me so much, thank U, watch your back Dick, friends of mine R not liked by powerful jerk off Robert McGuire.

Arnie, chapter 7 of the Lambriggers is coming up right now, I have another ticket and don't even have 2 leave my seat. I AM HERE, so dance on crowd of Mickey-Dee in 1988. Glad my music could make someone have a good day, as mi days totally syck wind at C sq.

End Transmission:

No comments: