Wednesday, May 5, 2010

chapter 0021

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WASHCLOTHS, WASHBURNS, and WATSON CLUES
WORLD LABS-SEND BACK TEXT-DATFILE: 050510.500
Chapter #0021-----BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


It is noon on a hot Florida day, and I am miserable. The heat I can stand, setting my air-auto in the RV 2 84 degrees and with my bed area and living area large box fans running at full speed-3, I am comfortable and saving money over running air at a colder 75-80 degrees. Also it blocks out some of the noise from my horrendous neighbors from fucking hell, not all of it. They scream and talk outside until midnight and start all over again early in the morning, nothing but pure bums who love 2 sit around annoying other people intentionally. They know that they have a loud mouth jerk off dog that yelps so loud it is just like me having the stupid fucking mutt in my RV. That is with fans, air blower on conditioning, and those good round white ear plugs. Nothing stops this wicked trash from taking my all ready horrible life, and worsening it by factors and quantitative fucking amounts. Since the park is on their side and no one else complains, since no one else is getting the full brunt of their noise of course, I am going 2 leave here and file a complaint with the Fort Pierce Police station. I will take them into a law court. Do I believe that all of my life, these events keep coming 2 me, never stopping, with one right after another, 4 an entire 55 and one half years time nearly now? No, I do not just believe that there is any way it is random pure chance and coincidence, U can if U choose, but remember that UR not here and living inside of my life and mi, the gods help me, ‘shoes’, old, new, or smelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost my thought concentration on chapter 20, the prior written blog from yesterday, and did not complete the cosmos shouting at deafening levels at me through and by way of (VIA), Video-VHS-movies and DVD-movies, borrowed by here from this very library where I am now typing on one of their word-processor machines, this very most recent blog work of WAWAWA-Chapter-21. Let me C if I cannot reconnect and get us all on the track with the full details of what I was attempting 2 convey yesterday 2 my blogaudians. B4I do, let me say that my nabes R doing me a favor. The library is not far from the Manatee Park, and is nice and cool, with a perfect view from my machine out 2 the river and my parked car, and I need not B running anything and running up bigger electric bills, 2 keep an empty RV cool. Let it B a hot box, the air cools it down very quickly since it is naturally not a whole lot of area in cubic feet that needs 2B cooled off, hence, these diseased filthy vomit swallowers from Uncouth City can do what they want, and not only will it not bother me, but I can get lots of blogging work done, tell many things that the evil UNITAWF empire will not want publicly aired, and just blog away 2 my hearts’ content, and as Ed Lynch would say, get my therapy 4 the day. He is right U know, if nothing else, it is therapy. It would not B if only I was typing words, but placing these powerful ass truths up on public Google owned and operated blogger websites such as blogger dot com, and others, THAT, is CURLY ASS THERAPY, SIR ROCK TREK REALIZED EQUATION. How things fit together now from so many otherwise obscure numerous blogging works all throughout the year of 2007. Thank the gods that the human race still operates in linear time and thus recognizes chronological orders of things, otherwise, my credibility with all of my claims would B zero. How it cannot B raised up with this chronological order 23 at or near 100% levels, would seem 2 me at least, absolutely incomprehensible, peeps. Now back 2 finishing yesterday’s point, of and involving 2 borrowed movie tapes or DVD’s, whatever, from right here at the Saint Lucie County Library and the Indian River Fort Pierce Branch, here in good old sunny Florida, USAESMWG. Yes the sunny, but NOT island dancing fruit juice commercial kids all doing a double take of what happened 2 me in 1988 at a local McDonalds in Burlington County, New Jersey, USAESMWG, when I had without even knowing it or trying 2 do so, the entire Mickey-D all dancing away 2 my tune I wrote recently then, called, “Prophet of Nothing”. This time on the commercial around the time of the millennium, give or take, the kids R all having fun and dancing and drinking the fruit juice and it is all taking place on some tropical ass island, and what is playing but the musical part that matched my song “Real Good Girl”, the line that goes, “I MIGHT EVEN LET U STAY”. Naturally the note-to-phrasing was not a 100% copy, permitting this 2B done, no harm no fowl. I always wondered back then at the time while viewing these TV-ADS, YI seemed 2 like it so much, the little tune jingle that is, gee, could it B that it is because it basically is what I wrote in 1986 and now wish 2 the gods I had not? Anyway, let us all move this along, shall we? So there R2 movies involved in all of this MIND OF COSMOS or (MOC), and these 2 movies R, the one that I just told U about yesterday, “HOW JESUS BECAME THE CHRIST”, and then there is the other one. Thi9s involves the ‘HYPERSPACE” thing that I also mentioned, and I am sure that those that of U that R more ‘on the ball Morians’, that were reading this, could not get what was being said, and U were right, as it was not a completed story. Let me change that reality around today by indeed making it one. This second movie is called, “PAY IT FORWARD”. Remember the lines on the bus that night on the 12th of July back in the year of nineteen-seventy (1970), where one of the girl-gang kids looked at me and said something 2 the effect that I was attractive 2 her, and she was giggling, and then the other one, a real giant beauty queen, possibly Paula herself, or it might have been lovely Nina Soifer, spoke immediately back while within my earshot if not right next 2 me and not caring what I would hear, retorted with the comment, “His face is all messed up”. I did in fact have a nasty-ass facial sunburn that was healing up, but all though I may not have appeared hideous, these were number ten beauty queens, comparatively 2 the world of today and its clicks in the high schools, the number one pop-tabe girls in the lunch-caff. U know, the cool cheerleaders and the otherwise most-cool-of the school, beauties. This is when I invented out of sheer insanity, Sarah coming onto the bus next, hearing her gang-sister then say this nasty remark about me in my presence; and then coming 2 my aid and defense, which 2 this very day, I totally know and believe that if indeed she really had been there with her gang that night, that this is exactly and without question, what she would have done 4 HER, ‘THAT-BOY’, as she always called me, and so did all of her “gang” of super-girls, and then later came the renaming of the Trinidad Motel, 2 the SUYPER-8, huh, luscious JENNY JOHNSON of my first blogging year of 2006, coincidence???
OK, it did not happen, but I was so out of my mind from 2 years give or take of 24/7 searching 4 HER, I had been driven literally mad, and needed 2 create this delusion or I would not have ever survived, and 2 this day my enemies would B happier than pigs in soft mud, with me all locked away in musical ‘1986 padded rooms of woe’. So moving on with this point, in this movie called, “Pay it Forward”, with one of my cousins on my fathers side from the Ohio gang playing in the role B4 moving more into sports reporting in the world of the EW, and yes, EW and school teaching seems 2B the paths that my dads side of this family chose 2 undertake 4 their personal careers, another one is fascinated by weather, and is related 2 someone who used 2B able 2 really manipulate it a lot. Somebody has sure caused Maggie a significant power drain as well as a powerful HACKNEY’S PIER----HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie is another MUST-C 4 any of my true and loyal followers and MORIANS. U will hear the exact lines of how this teacher’s “face is all messed up”, U will come 2 learn that Dawn-Marie King has other peeps interested along with Robert McGuire of Atlantic City, in the evil sick and quite demented pastime, of fire-bugging, and lighting peeps up after throwing flammable solutions on their body. These R dangerous fucking ass peeps, lads, and Labs, and lassies, need I tell U this, I sure know I need not ever tell the top female recording artist on this planet, any of this, who knows this on a very personal level from childhood!!!!!!!! The hyperspace effect is bigger here however, than all the hyperspace daughters, school names, Detention Centers, Cousin Mayor Levy connections, and more. It involves United States PRESIDENTS. I speak now of the fact that I began viewing this fantastic movie a couple of nights ago at my residence, my lovely manor suite and RV, tee-hee, and was waiting 4 the plot 2 wind in and around, where the kid gets called down 2 Washington, DC, 2 meet with President Reagan. Then as things progress along, I am seeing inventions not yet part of reality, cell phones, and many such things, and then I am hearing street-lingo that also was not all that used or popular, if used even at all in the beginning of the nineteen-eighties, and as the show went on, despite the kid and his good deeds, and his looking like the ‘other’ Trevor, it became soon quite obvious and evident totally, that this entire movie had absolutely nothing 2 do with the kid who in the Reagan Administration was invited down 2 the White House by President Reagan, along with some other peeps, 2B honored 4 acts of heroism or philanthropy. Sure enough, I double checked the end of the movie credit section carefully, and this was made in 2000 or ROMAN-MM, don’t die Mountainpen Millennium Mohr, and on top of that, it had the usual fictional show disclaimer that this was all made up, and that any connection in any way 2 any actual peeps or places or real-life events, were totally unintentional and absolutely coincidental. So this had nothing 2 do with the REAGON TREVOR of around 1981 time circa. As 4 the other movie about CHRIST, 4 more than a decade or so it seems that we all seem 2 keep hearing 2 concentric stories regarding DAN BROWN, who authored the great book, “The Leonardo Davinci Code”, one that it is fiction completely, and not 2B taken at all literally. Then along comes the movie that I just rented, and again we R back 2 hearing the version where another intelligent source is saying that this is based on not fictional, but actual factual historical documents and evidence that has survived in some small ways, the long annals of lots of time and history. If this were true, Mary Stuart in either case, is a direct descendant of the King David Judah Tribe of Israel, this was shown 2 me by a powerful degreed Mason, and I still have this chart, or the FBI has it really, since the Probation Officer tells me that all my stuff was left when they moved out of the house recently, and that if I want any of it, 2 contact the realtor and they can put me in touch with Agent Steve Caruso, the owner of the home in Hammonton-Bluebery-Guatamayanwhiteville, in New Jersey, United States of America, planet Earth, system Sol, Milky Way Galaxy (NJUSAESMWG). In any event and with all of these things in mind and kept as part of this larger bigger picture in the MOC and its connection 2 all of us as also the MOC, the real separation being only what is created and given U by something that all of U out here treasure so dearly, YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND, conscious 2 things of the worlds that match this consciousness, and totally oblivious or unconscious 2 those worlds or planes that do not, shall we just keep this in the rear window of our perception and awareness as I now take us a bit further along down the road in these wild “BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN”

Some time ago, and 4 most of my basic late adolescent and young and middle adult life, say from age 16-52, I do not exaggerate here; I have been under a major delusion, and will openly and outright admit this now 2 the world, in fact I feel quite strongly that I’ve confessed 2 this on several other past blogging texts. This thing being, or this delusion, that what I now really have come 2 understand and accept and C, as MIND OF COSMOS, or (MOC) and its true desire of speaking both to as well as through all genuine seekers, I once felt and believed whole heartedly, was all intentionally being done 2 just me, by ‘somebody or something’ or some ‘powerful deranged group and or community of whack jobs all bored 2 tears’, and or some parallel or similar thing such as or close 2 one of these 2 things now that I have listed. It took me many years of not only diligent and extremely careful study, desiring only 2 learn truth with willingness 2 cast out anything that simply is not conforming 2 all other related truths all ready established and shown 2B part of a developing picture, and let us never forget, the human equation involved of being always objective, no matter how much it might hurt the personal psyche or human emotions. Very recently, when my attempts 2 first contact my SARAF all failed, followed by my 21st century attempts 2 do it in a more metaphysical or paranormal way involving the FASCITAR method, an ancient powerful secret tool known only by a dozen peeps on this planet at all times total, give or take, and then the way things went and worked out after 4 years or so of using this, and finally having Her make contact with me, as SHE DID IN FACT DO, early in 2008, and U all know this, all of U, those out there in the EW, those readers of paranormal blogs, those who may love me or hate me or grey me anywhere in-between, and etcetera. The Pope knows this all, the President, all of the powers 2B on the mighty Wall Street, all, without any exception know this all happened, they all know totally, THAT THESE WORDS R ALL TOTALLY REAL AND TRUE. I stand 2 gain absolutely nothing. I want nothing. I only desire the truth. This is all I have been searching 4, the truth, and inside of this truth, is Y all of my persecution and horrendous life is all a part of this miserable rotten equation. Argue with me all U want, and many have all ready implied that I am this or I am that, and my motives have human roots. They do not. All that I ever really desire is total nirvana or put in another way, the complete all encompassing oblivion, an endless sleep, and peace, and rest. This is not attainable by anyone at any time, not ever. U simply exist, and time is not really a part of the higher truth where indeed your existence all lies and is rooted in. An infinite amount of very lucky ‘things’ known by a handful of peeps in the entire 60 trillion light year expansion in the fullness of 5th dimensional existence, have claim and title 2 this beyond terrific and fantastic and wonderful ‘thing’ called OBLIVION. Nirvana is reserved and only has room 4 this infinite number of these NON-EXISTORS. All that EXIST or (EXISTORS), exist. Time is an illusion, no matter how real it really is and appears 2B real, while we come 2 exist inside of many “TIME-WORLDS” of nearly infinite levels and planes, all dreamed out and away from the real truth, the void infinity that lacks any dimension except the dimension of EXISTENCE. This void or truth or VOID-TRUTYH, thereby is labeled by this handful few, as EWI, and was blogged in 2006 and 2007 here in this physical plane and its time-world, and it stands 4 (EXISTENCE-WITHOUT-INTERACTION), and do not ever permit anyone in New York City tell U otherwise, ever!!!!! Not Mayor Bloomy, & his pals, or any of the biggie press outlets, the Times, the Journal, the Post, and about 5 or so of their biggest, one of which thought that they were being cute half a decade back by copying my EWI, after my blogging this powerful-ass information 4 the world 2 know and hear, those that want 2 hear, those that may just somewhere, desire 2 really know TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWI is not NIRVANA, so never allow yourself 2B confused and believe that lie. UR totally aware, the VOID is indeed an interaction-less existence, U simply have awareness, 2 total nothingness, it cannot B put into words, peeps. ‘Lawtrons’ then eventually learn through systems way 2 lengthy and complex 4 me and even attempt 2 get into right now, how 2 in fact, DREAM OUT AND AWAY from this void EWI, and this begins our systems that make things work, the Lawtronics of the 7th dimension that holds the thought and mind dimension or the 6th inside of its great and totally unfathomable borders. Then the MIND REALM or COSMIC-MIND, that the religion of the light and sound known Earthly as the ECKANKAR, uses the phrase known as the “mental-plane”, and this is their copyrighted intellectual property entirely, as R the numerous phrases in their great books that U can purchase or borrow from many libraries. I also, 4 about 3 years, was an Eckankar member, Google up ECKANKAR, learn what I am speaking about. The only place we part ways, ECK, and MOUNTAINPEN, is that my life reflects a dangerous and powerful truth, that indeed, all is a huge game, and that the Y of it all, IS indeed the unfathomable and endless query of us all, the eighth dimension. I do not expect anyone 2 really wrap their human mind around this 8th-D. This endless game played by kids in playgrounds has numerously resulted in the pre-politically-correct days and times, in many a fist fight, and lots of trouble; resulting from when one kid asks another kid who has a temper and is all ready looking 2 pick a fight, a question, and when the kid responds 2 him with any answer no matter what it is, the kid being answered continues with a smerky face, 2 say the word, (Y)? 2 the kid answering him. POW, blood and crying, and screaming parents, I was there, I was a kid 2 once U know, peeps, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some Wall Streeters believe that only they have cornered the ‘market’ on the 3-letter-abbreviation of annual percentage rates or APR. They have not. This other more powerful stuff than their little Wall Street game and toys in Manhattan, is known also as the REAL----APR, it is not just 4 the children, adults get pissed off 2 with things like this, and let us face the facts here peeps, adults R far more dangerous entities than R children, in any long run averaged out examination of the facts. The term has been prior-blogged, and yes, in reiteration now, my usage of the abbreviation of APR, stands 4 (ADULT-PLAYGROUND-RAGE(, so go ahead, engage anyone of any age, and if they R all ready in a not so great mood, and then when they respond 2 your query, keep answering them back with the one little word of (Y)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not telling anyone out here on the3 internet 2 do this by the way, in fact, I highly recommend that U take my word 4 things with all of this, and NOT 2 DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me now get into something that has been hinted at 2 me from some of U, and no, I will not tell U exactly how I know what is in the minds of many readers, remember, I am not trapped as most or all of UR, in 3-D. I exist as the true 5th dimensional being and entity that I am, as U do, only I do it while I am awake and am totally operating CONSCIOUSLY, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the gargantuan difference 2 that, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Some R very much in awe and wonderment just what this is all about, when I say that I cannot go back 2 say 4 example the year of 1986, and add a sound onto a tape, sent 2 a copyright examiner in WDC. Then I open up these blogs as pieces and separate files, and label them as DATE AND TIME FILES, and add the initials of WORLD LABS SEND BACK TEXT, or WL-SBT-DATFILE: followed by normally a numeric date including the time of the day along with it, done in millidays, such as right at this moment, it is 050510.583, it means it is the 5th day of the 5th month of MAY, it is the 10th year of this century or 2010, and the time is 583 one thousandths into this day, or 2 in the afternoon. 2 give U all just a quick visual here with the idea of a date that includes the time and contains a total of either (9) or (11) digits, eleven digits being if the entire century is date-printed, or as with the example above, in that case, the datfile readout is WORLD-LABS-05052010.583, but the first 4 digits R always telling the day number and the month number of a year, and the final three digits after the decimal point separates them from the larger amount of digits, is the amount of milidays or the time of the day. Milliday is like a medication milligram, it means one-one-thousandths of one. Hence there R 1000 millidays in a day. Point 200 is exactly 4:48 AM. Point 400 is exactly 9:36 AM. Point 600 is exactly 2:24 PM. Point 800 is exactly 7:12 PM, and midnight is always point 000. So how does this answer anyone on how I claim 2 know this and even 2 use this? Well, there R peeps somewhere that know this all has been sent back as far as the year of 1990. I used many World Labs Datfiles. So what the shit is going on pal, some R screaming by now. Keep your underwear on, I will tell U. U will not grasp this 2 easily if at all, but I WILL TELL U, it is TIME, Barnabas Leviathan Stoddard, my birthday and due dates of the BRIPER DEAL, all NOTWITHSTANDING. As we move through the 3 known and very well shared dimensions of a horizontal flat line moving out and bending down eventually from a zero dimensional center point, along with a vertical perpendicular line of breadth moving out and bending down eventually from a zero dimensional center point, along with a crossing perpendicular line of plane moving out and bending down eventually from a zero dimensional center point, we come 2 live in a gigantic 3-dimesnional expansion known as a universe, and while we exist physically in this here and now and on this Planet-Earth, we occupy the expansion inside of a smaller expansion, both being spheres of course, as the Lawtronic Force that bends these lines at all angles into connecting loops, forces the creation of a hypersphere. As the system begins 2 also develop through Lawtronic action, the governing circuitry of the entire lower dimensional system beneath its 7th dimensional rule so 2 speak, numerous other events seem 2 become constantly part of this expansion and its reality, Einstein would as well as his colleagues in the scientific community, call these constantly occurring events, LAWS of the universe or the PHYSICAL LAWS. This is Y in the future, a more advanced knowledge of what ‘really’ is behind all of this, seems only fitting, to label their knowledge find, as LAWTRONICS, and it is mathematically in the system of looping infinities, the 7th loop, hence the term, D-7 or the SEVENTH-DIMENSION, was or shall I change that 2B and read, IS or still better perhaps, WILL B, born. Seeing time in a linear fashion and thereby forcing us and me now 2 put these terms and words in what grammatically is thought of as tents, U know, past tents, present tents, and future tents, is all fine in everyday life and usages. However, 4 the points that I need 2 now make in order 2 respond 2 the wonderment of so many now of just how I can say that I am not some physically traveling dude that moves around in physical time, yet I claim things as real from tomorrow and times far beyond this, such as World Labs DATFILES, and yes, some peeps out here know that as far back as 1990, these paper documents, then, R in their possession, and in lieu of these blogs now today, R and have grown into a giant curiosity of unexplained matters. The explanation is quite simple, and so simple unfortunately, that many refuse any grasp of it, as things 2 simple many times throughout recorded history of mankind R rejected on just this premise alone.

First, there is no way I can explain all of this today and on this blog chapter WAWAWA-21. U should B at least that aware of truth. The simplest things require the most explanations 4 humankind, this is not a lot different than the freeway ironies of Y we all keep saying that park on driveways and drive on parkways. Also I never can get it through my head Y the fewest turns R on roads called TURNPIKES, I am sure reasons R in fact there 4 these seemingly surface anomalies, and yet still, like all of U, even I sit and ponder, all the time, on many of the wild and silly things of humankind, the quintessential creators of the oxymoron. But I am not being nor is it meant 2B ever, my intent, 2 B a cute ass with my readers. I try and lighten things up once in a while or try my hand at a rotten joke that lends me comments like “keep your day job butt-wipe, that6’s cool, that is all within the mindset of 2010 and the global society that I am forced 2 endure and interact within. Here is then, the initiates level of explaining just 4 today, or getting into the beginning of these things, that maybe, just maybe in time, some few of U out here may one day jump up from your seat with my blogs on your computer screen, and holler out until you neighbors bang on your walls, “SHIT, I GET IT, THE DUDE ISN’T NUTS AT ALL YO”. No, I know I’m not nuts, YO, but still, UR not there yet, so read on, Macbeth Shakespeare. Keeping this basic and simple, U all ready know and have the ability if U want 2 just archive my many blogs over 4+ years now, how I tell U that whether or not U believe me, which is of course entirely your own freaking business and I would never have that any other way, and love personal freedoms 2 the max, so let me now begin by telling U all that bored 2 tears with this subject harped on now since early last autumn in 2009 somewhere, and my copyrighted song “REAL GOOD GIRL” from the summer time in the year of 1986, this will B the first item discussed along with all of this in order 4 me 2 attempt 2 successfully make just my very opening points and illustrations, in the long road down towards properly and completely responding and answering your queries on this seeming time-thing discrepancy.

I wrote a bunch of songs and this is old news 2 those following my story on the internet, and the time circa was middle 1986, and I had just moved into a home on State Highway 70, or Marlton Pike, as these names interchanged, at house number 1931, a place owned by a nightmare realtor and down right wicked despicable evil man and his father, the Karpf family, of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG. One of the songs in this group was called “PLANES”; another one was called “RIP OFF TOWN”; still another one ended up as the ‘title track’ on this musical project that I did over a very short time period after just moving into this home, from my previous address at the Highview Apartments of Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, on July the 15th in 1986, one month 2 the very night of my eternal sub-vampirism condition of doom and destruction, if I may B permitted 2B so audacious and expletive in my vocabulary of word choices here. In fact, let me assure all of U that if anything, I under exaggerate this entire horrific situation that all ensued, and there simply is no proper diction nor R there R possible words that exist or ever could they exist, that would even hope 2 really explain the elucidations of the hellfire and total damnation that was involved with all of the nuances of this entire mess, Stanley and Oliver. I pick only one tiny thing today and at a later time on other very soon 2B posted blogs, I promise my readers 2 tell many more things, and will cite many other things that have nothing 2 do with music, or that dreaded song I wrote in 1986, after taking advantage of a very wonderful special teenaged girl, something I will regret forever, and yet, won’t. I no longer C this past event as a conquest, and remember it as getting 2 meet my own kid for a lousy forty minutes or so in her 40 years on this planet. Consciously, I put out of my mind, anything except going into New York City one night with my pal David Roth. He wanted 2 go 2 some club and C a new music group that was there, and that he liked, called “NEW SHOES”. We got there and I decided 2 relax in the spot that we parked the car at on the street, and he had a 2 block walk over 2 the club. Anyone familiar with Manhattan knows that old Blue Eyes Sinatra was no liar, it indeed is a city that never sleeps, and parking as Lenny Briscoe says so well on the TV show ‘Law & Order’, can get U killed. There I am sitting in the passengers seat just relaxing, and along comes MI walking down the street with a big beautiful grin on her lovely face. Her feet were hurting, and she had on some really not that attractive looking outfit that teen girls wear in hot summer time, and the oldest most beat up sneakers that I had ever seen in my life, and I wear shoes and sneakers totally out myself. I was not in the driver seat since Dave had switched places and drove almost as soon as we entered the city and came out of the Lincoln Tunnel, as I could just not handle the nutty way that New York City drivers drove. It was just like being in a Coney Island bumper cars exhibit. After Dave vanished around the bend and into the club where New Shoes, the group, was, and later Dave told me it was a big waste of time, and this is all topic 4 other blogs believe me, but here I am with the street over 2 my left, and Mi is standing right at the car door, and taking her hand and sort of itching near the ankle area of both feet. I smiled over at her through the open window, and she was friendly and talked 2 me and in no time, asked me what I was doing sitting there, and when I told her that I was waiting 4 a pal 2 come out of a club down the street, she said how much her feet hurt and asked if she could sit next 2 me 4 a few minutes in the driver side of the blue NUNGGEN-Pontiac Bonneville that looked like almost a duplication of the car used on Michael Landon’s television show that was running at the time and called, “HIGHWAY 2 HEAVEN”. I only remember a few things said, and it is none of the world’s business now that she is who she is, but I will say what is totally pertinent 2 the point and issue at hand right now. She said 2 call her by her nickname, MI. She told me her name, and told me how she had come up with the idea of using the system like the post office does, such as how with the state of Maine, they abbreviate it into the first and last letters, or ME, with her, her names would take that concept into MY, and this is what I remembered, but since 2008, when she seemed 2 create her nickname as a repeating echo, and changed the (Y) to an (I), it took me more than a year even with that clue of cosmic memories and events, and then finally, I am sitting at my job at work at Cifaloglio, listening 2 a karaoke version of the originally done 1986 copyrighted “REAL GOOD GIRL”, and was suddenly thinking I had been shot and retraced by the World-Labs into a universe where I had done this version on my karaoke differently, totally forgetting how I had made 2 voice over karaoke versions back a few years earlier while on another job site, an overnight site 29 hours long, with Assets Protection Security Company out of Penndel, Pennsylvania, USAESMWG, around early 2003. There is a huge connecting story 2 these 2 versions and I had forgotten that I ever had done the version without the quick intro, and it came 2 my mind when it was missing a few notes. The story is complex, how a new guard had relieved me an hour or more early while I was in the middle of recording and had 2 abruptly stop singing, and much more. Still, my main point is that on the original tape copyrighted back in the year of 1986, I had used the nickname (MY) pronounced no differently than MI of course, announcing the starting of the song. When suddenly at Cifaloglio, the job site from a few years later on, back around last autumn, I somehow had the other karaoke version on the flip side of the cassette tape that was inside of my car stereo, and I never listened 2 that other side of this tape, yet somehow the auto reverse got switched in, and there was no lead in where I say the words real slowly on a voice overdub, “REAL—GOOD—GIRL”. I knew something was radically wrong, not just was this intro missing, nut I always knew I originally called the song “MY” and a week later, decided 2 use the hook of the song “real-good-girl” instead, and tried carefully 2 erase out the opening of me saying “MY”, but could not totally do this without eating into the first few notes of the intro of the song itself, so a small sound was always audible of me saying the word, “MY”. Now, in 3 dimensions, I walk and move around just as all the rest of U do. Still, I have learned 2 always carry around with me, my deeper under the conscious mind, in recent years and times. Suddenly I remembered after realizing this was on both sides of the cassette tape, and after the blog I wrote where I said I may have hast a fatal incident at work as things have been altered again, such as with the Incolingo’s Grocery Store and the purchasing of the dark cup cakes, and after the World-Labs retrace and the fatal head on car collision and my murder coming home from work around Christ time in 2007, this is all part of the blogging history of MOUNTAINPEN, U can look all of this up and verify it, there is no way that even Mister Einstein could do all of this, on purpose, as some hoax, and U all know it. Long Story Short, or (LSS) as I shorten and abridge this 2 upon numerous occasion, it struck me a week or so later like a bolt from the mighty and awesome ravishing teen-queen beautiful Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis, or (LIGHTNING), that this was another recorded version, and that I indeed had recorded, and forgotten that I had recorded this other version that was interrupted when Tom Carpenter my relief security guard came 2 relive me about 90 minutes early at the Roadway Trucking Site at County Line Road and Highway #309 intersection, in Pennsylvania, early sometime in 2003 if my memories R serving me even nearly correct. Now it hit me, Y did the tape, even the original tape that was made long B4 the karaoke overdub versions that were done 17 years later at a security job post while alone in an isolated area, contain me saying MY, and Y did I remove it, who or what was MI????????????????? Paula King if she was honest about all of this, would come down 2 Florida sometime and tell me, the reasons 4 my memories filled with holes is all a part of her many post hypnotic suggestions from what she did 2 me both in 1968 in August up on Long Island, at my uncle’s place at 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, as well as a year after this on the 4th of July the night of the Atlantic City fireworks, when she literally picked me up like I was a pillow case, and took me under the Atlantic City boardwalk, and raped me, and MI came along 9 months later. Yeah honey cakes, Aren’t U such a real hero Paula? Now some part of my mind remembered all of this in 1990, when I passed out a lot of tracts as well as made a lot of cassette tapes, that I would leave all over the place and all around, throwing things out of car windows in neighborhoods, leaving things in-between products in stores, my ‘shop-leaving’ days as David Roth used 2 jokingly refer 2 them as, and all over everywhere in general, either late at night or when out on my shopping errands. Many times, 4 no apparent reason, I would put “DATFILES” on my tracts, just as I do on blogs and have 4 many years of my blogging career now. Here is what I need now 2 leave U with as today’s mere opener into this powerful and bizarre topic of explaining the many forms of time manipulation, the Trekkers may prefer the wordage of TRAVEL, but I do not. Different opinions R what makes our lovely world go round, or so they say, but who is THEY? Ever really wonder that one peeps? They this, and they that, but who the puck is THEY??????? Anyhow let me finish this up peeps. 2 years B4 Bobby Brown Crack head Bar-fighter and his worthless crack head wife Whitney, or White-New York-not Jewelly-Viqueen, I also was on a security post, at a South Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG location, the intersection right directly underneath interstate I-95, of Walker and Water Streets, and had the experience of my life, MI contact 4 the first ‘remembered’ time, with the great all-mighty-WORLD LABORATORIES OF THE YEAR OF 2290. It was early in 1989 somewhere, and I was suddenly ‘visited’ by 2 weird looking ‘things’ that appeared in my back seat. They told me I am asleep, they had put me suddenly 2 sleep and I was in a powerful interaction with them. They whisked me out of my body and I ended up in Westmont, New Jersey at the apartments that I lived for 4 and one half years, at between ages 9 and 14 years. They told me all about the girl I had met on a train, the inventor I never thought about any longer, Jim burr’s great friend of mystery, named Zvonko, or pronounced as I spell it, the spelling may in fact and most likely is quite inaccurate, but they showed me the filing systems, told me about the Viqueen gang, told me about the mysterious group that identified themselves 2 me in 1970 in early July and abducted me in my ‘sleep’ called “THAT-FAMILY”, and they made me remember the strange small suit case or glorified laptop computer. They told me about the future, Haddonwood, the club owner being not who pretended 2B, and called him antimatter-Tony. I now know Y after years of learning many names of many people’s ancestral roots that all r involved in my nightmare ‘equation’. This is my small opening 4 today. Parlor tricks such as creating CHRISTIANITY BY WORLD LABS UP IN THE FUTURE, and so very much more R all part of things that R way 2 lengthy and complicated 2 further devote attention and time and further study and cogitation on at this present moment. The Atlantic City branches of this dangerous THAT-FAMILY, R all covering up not only what my blogs speak of, but tons of other horrifying secrets. A real game exists, and it is indeed a lot resembling what ignorant peeps take way 2 seriously in the form and guise of religious beliefs and hopes, all based on their conscious mind created fear of death and extinction, when the reverse as with just about all things, is the total truth, fear of no way 2 ever truly not exist, that is what the real mind inside U dreads, fears, and distracts away from thinking about, in whatever forms and means and ways that it can ever devise 2 do so with, using playing of GAMES, always, as the greatest method and operating procedure in making this fantastic accomplishment.

The GAWNUM is a powerful tool, but really, it as well, can B said 2B, a POWERFUL GAME, yes it tells all once learned how 2B properly performed, but it still is like mastering the game of chess, 4 an example. Mastering this will in fact allow peeps 2 make so many connections with things in their personal lives, it is a tool like no other, and it comes from GAWKY GAUKAUK of the ASTRAL PLANE. Still, even down here in Florida, I had one visitation from Gawky, humanly. But as 4YI say that I cannot go back and put the sound MI on a 1986 tape, here is how it got there, only U have not been given quite sufficient enlightenment and truth nor is it inside of your own being-ness on an awake and conscious level 2 take all of this from my words written down here on this blogger website, even if they were indeed enough, it is there because it NEEDED 2B THERE. Numbers and cosmic tumblers all needed 2 all tumble and click together, in just the right combinations and ways, so that it indeed, WOULD get onto the tape. When I said that this is a parlor trick, back early in 2009, the stock market nearly doubled as a result, because pees thought right away that it all is some elaborate well done hoax, and is as Mountainpen says, a huge parlor trick. No. I never said that, nor did I ever do anything that implied that I can crawl into some ship along with rust-bucket Kirk and McCoy and slingshot around the sun and go back and say MI on a tape right B4 sending it off 4 a copyright registration. I will repeat this as simply and quickly as I can. Things needed 2B done a certain way, hence, anyone tuned properly into MOC, or the mind of the cosmos, is all ready pre-set in this life, so that these puzzle pieces R predestined or even cosmically programmed in some way, indeed 2 do just this, and in fact, no other possibility is even a reality. If something must happen, it must happen, but how do we know when something must happen, and who am I 2b making such outlandish claims? Is that what most of U peeps R thinking as UR reading my words, YO???

U know, let me take this really down a level or 2, 2 even further illustrate what I have been trying 2 say and I know it always seems 2 end up so much more technically discussed than is ever my intention in fact 2 do so, so sahwee peeps. When my filthy diseased scum bag enemies who live and thrive just 2 make my life miserable and a total living nightmare hell endlessly without let up or mercy, these peeps without shame, without heart or humanity, without soul, these spiders on 2 legs R many things, but U will never catch me printing words such as “THEY R DUMMIES”. They R anything but pucking dumb peeps, anything, let me assure U of this right here and right now Lieutenant Van Buren. There is no way they did not break my headphone set back at home in my recreational vehicle that I rent over at the Manatee RV Park. Just the other day, they pucked with me again, making the sound not come through the ear buds, 4 no apparent reason, and finally after shutting everything trucking down and starting up again, it all worked fine and normally. However, this was not the case B4 when these filthy bastards broke my very expensive set that I had brought from New Jersey down wit me on my excursion here 2 Florida, they just broke and stopped working, 4 absolutely no damn reason, Admiral Minutewhales. Right after they wiped out my nice noise canceling headphones, along comes moving in, my horrible miserable jerk off neighbors that do nothing but annoy me and make continual noise at all hours of the day and the night, and we sill C what the police have 2 say when I shortly go over and file my charges, since the Park will not help me with this problem. I was able as U know 2 purchase 2 nice cheap box sized powerful fans 4 only 16 bucks each yesterday, and at least now I am managing 2 stay a little bit cooler and run a lot less of the air conditioning system.

Finishing up the time-point 4 today, just with the headphones and the neighbors, 4 a long time, I have noticed that this fucking cosmic enemy matches me in all aspects of this life, point 4 point and dollar 4 dollar. If I am just a tad 2 happy with this thing over here, BOOB-POW, Navarone time, and they have 2 compensate. If I strike back and do something at all that they do not approve of or like, and it seems 2 affect their evil empire through the parallel event nightmare thing with the Dow Jones and the Flyers and the Dow Jones Industrials Stock Market system, I get it back instantly and immediately, it never ever fucking fails, and I sent this information in my original ‘Epitome of Harassment’ tapes 2 the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS OFFICE OF THE COPYRIGHTS, back around 1988 sometime, explaining and detailing this 4 the fucking world record. No, if they need me 2 suffer with a certain amount of noise, and I have headphones that compensate 4 this, then they need of course 2 compensate 4 that, so boom; they bust my expensive noise fucking canceling headset. The same thing is in the 1986 song called, “REAL-GOOD-GIRL”, and the way it originally began with me titling it (MY), and saying it in the song intro and kept as part of the song, just as in the song that I sent on Halloween Day in 2007, down 2 the Copyright Office, speaking of the tune about my very favorite VIQUEEN, the lovely wonderful 6 foot and 6 inch tall, MARILOO!!!!!!!!!! It is all there, I do not lie, and this is not some parlor trick, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us C what the damn cops will do 4 me with these wicked rotten mother loving nabes. I move on the 31st anyway so even if it doesn’t pan out Mel Fisher, screw it, because I’m oudddahere Harry Invertdigit Callas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t resurrect on me again please, I am so sick of moving around this hyperspace crap and getting used 2 something and then kafrigginboom, it is all changed and altered again, and 17 has nothing 2 do with that. Still these 2 digits 2 exist in my private cosmicoded number of 871.

Governor Schwarzenegger of Cali-KALI-Callio-fornia, I AM HERE, ASK BILLY HARNER, he may lie and tell U that he never left and I was never here, the truth is that he indeed was here and is here, but who the hell cares. Morianity on the other hand will someday B remembered long after maggots and Mister Harner get married forever in the soil. Jewelly White knows me, or so she told me under the boardwalk and it is time that I quote her from that early July evening back in 1969 after she finished fucking my brains out and kissing me better than most dogs can do, yuk, not when Paula does it though, and that is this, “Boy, I have known all about U4 the past fifty-million years, UR known by the stars and the heavens”. I never planned 2 let the greatest part of scripture out 2 this nasty old world, but this is the real book of the KINGS, signed Paula Jewelly White, the true and only Guatamayan that is planning the powerful invasion of the South America peeps, some universes in hyperspace have their historical accounts labeling it the Invisible Latin Invasion of America, some know its true meaning, but very few, this being, the SECOND CALENDAR OF JULIA WHITE, or really, First Lieutenant MINI-GREAT-VIQUEEN JEWELLY of SAHASRA-DAL-KANWAL. U got it all fucking screwed up Mister Nostradamus, and all worthless ass spell checkers that will not spell known names properly. I just came 2 learn from the passing librarian that this is how this man spelled his name, yet stupid spell checker needs 2 have it added 2 the dictionary system. Shame on U Shirley Neckglands, but is this accidental flip side a real cool way 2 open up the later following continuation of this time manipulation topic or (TMT), Copyright Examiners of late 1983? Yeah my poor old lymph nodes, I never forget anything, I hear the government works that way as well. In any event, this is where Mountainpen will sign off 4 right now, so BYE-BYE evweebuddy, whaaaaa wabbit, whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: