Friday, May 21, 2010

mickflorida blog number eleven

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL) HERE IN FLORIDA
WORLD-LABS (SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATFILE: CHPT.—011—052110.539—BJWSC—002 (Friday, May twenty-one, two-thousand-ten)
Beginning Blog Transmission: (BBT)

Hello world, the magic answers have been shooting through the tunnels of hell at me, as though forced and directed by a large underground particle accelerator known in slang also as an atomic-collider, all though the spell checker, naturally, does not recognize this slang-scientific term, my point still remains that all of a sudden, stuff is making quite a bit more sense that is happening around me, not by any stretch of anyone’s mind, is all f it, and it never will, B rest assured of that one lads and lassies.

Somebody has told me, and I feel compelled 2 get quickly and directly into this point B4 going on with the subject that I have just now opened up here, but this is what a powerful local mind has very recently left me with, BRR!!!!!!!

David Leigh Smith of Haddonfield, New Jersey, was my special education teacher from September of 1970 through June of 1971. This has nothing directly 2 do with him, and the many prior blogs containing between 4 and 5 years of time and text now, discusses quite a bit about this man from my past, ‘Roseanne’, if U need 2 know honey-cakes, U have heard many other names. U have also heard, Mister Siprioni, mister Marcucci, Mrs. Marola, Mister Garrigan, Mister Rainer, Misses Young, Mister Mackey, Misses Fellows, Mizz Zenkiss, and the list does go on, and not surprisingly I’m sure, 4 any one out here who has ever heard and been part of such normalcy’s such as school and high-school, B it in a special-ed-setting, or regular. Mister Smith is a small bit different in all of this. He 4 one thing popped up in stranger way than even the sleep-walker I suspect, Marola. This man was bisexual, not that this has significance and meaning outside of the story of me personally and Morianity in general. He was teaching the special-ed-class that I was in, directly following the experience in the town just south of Atlantic City, where I had just weeks ago in early July and late June, been sexually molested by a wealthy property owner in Ventnor, New Jersey by the name of Thomas J. Reale. Still, this little secret that certain local powerful peeps desired kept quiet, and is nothing, next 2 other secrets involved with so much of this.

This is where I also was double-school-attending, so 2 speak, another educational facility at the Ellisberg Circle in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, the township neighboring Haddonfield, just 2 the north, back in New Hicks. This man as U may or may not know, had written a very wild statement on his class-room chalk-board or blackboard while I was out at this ‘other’ school, that had wild computational machines that were in some strange and quite spurious ways, advanced beyond any of the current time PC’s of this time period and present, or May in 2010, (Personal Computers). He never talked about my PROBLEM at the time, that I had told him began with 2 extremely powerful DREAMS, one in pre-Christmas season time of 1969, and then the next serial and recurring 3 or 4 night dream, at Reale’s home, 7 months out into the ‘future’. Then the powerful final interaction, or (DREAM) where just after beginning back at school in middle September time circa in 1971, I was in the town that the school was in, both this school as well as the one next door 2 it, the actual, HADDONFIELD HIGH SCHOOL, right there on KINGS HIGHWAY. The Gods, Hamlet Act one, scene 4. But R any of these Astral Plane entities able or better said perhaps, even willing 2 do as Mister Hamlet suggests here? Grace was a very popular name in my family over the past nearly two centuries, my own mother being a ‘Grace’. Well, enough true fish stories here, kiddo, let me move this damn along here Admiral. B4I really go into some of the heavier point involved with this new stuff, that is new in that I have touched extremely briefly in past blogs 4 years and years, but never really saw the forest from the trees, not even when my pal, Mister Bigdog, helped me with a powerful clue that was in front of me all along, about a year back in his great television show. Let me further interject myself with a pertinent other issue, it is by no means a deviation, as I blog on computers, and computers get hacked, and a LOT, with MOUNTAINPEN. Another hack not mentioned on the “SOME-OF-THE-HACKS” list from my last previous blog chapter number ten, is the word reversal, study the last blog and last few blogs, here is a sample that I will create now and cite, so if UC these, I am not some retard, and fuck your PC world, just because the powerful THAT-FAMILY had me intentionally thrown out on normal education and into special, and into the Bancroft Pneuro-health system on Hopkins Lane right off of KINGS HIGHWAY. Here is an example of the word reversal hack, with 2 words, (a) and (and) within a short sentence, U will C this in recent blogs along with quite a lot of this other hack-work. “I would like 2 order and hamburger a bag of fries please”. I did do this right now, but I AM NOT DOPING THIS, it is being done intentionally AS A FURTHER DISCREDTING TACTIC, MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A ‘BRUCE GOLDBERG’ NUT, U must read the book by this fantastic dude called, “Time Travelers From Our Future”. It is all right there, all the things I claim R being done 2 me, and this man is not nuts and certified, and collecting SSD, but is a recognized and well established author from the nineteen-nineties when this great book was written by him, please GET AND READ IT, thank U!!!

Now, moving still on and back into real RIGHT-NOW point and issues at hand peeps let me start at a place that has no true beginning, SARAH KRASSLE. Here R some powerful facts about this “WHATEVER SHE REALLY IS”!!!!!!! First, she is someone or entity that entered my dreaming life in 2 major occasions, once in December of 1969 when she pulled off a miracle that would get anyone in the Catholic Faith canonized overnight. Then right at the same week in time, early July in 1970, where I dreamed about “THAT-FAMILY, she appeared 2 me at Tom Reale’s faggot house of disrepair, and appeared 2 scream and then suddenly fall off of the world famous, STEEL PIER, in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. This was blogged in very early blogging works by me, Mountainpen, 2006, and maybe a little in 2007. She in fact IS the ATLANTIC OCEAN, or so she has revealed 2 me at the very tail end of the past century, and thus, cannot touch it with her ‘material-body’, without blending and meshing into one and same with it. So who pushed HER off of this famous Steel Pier, in this powerful early July-1970 interaction? Well, a member of THAT-FAMILY, because, the ‘dream’ of this occurrence was all within a recurring serial and continuing one-long-dream, that continued right along in some series by my mortal world perspective, over 3 or 4 nights while I stayed and slept in this Ventnor, New Jersey-Hicks home on Cornwall Avenue, and where the entire property next 2 this home went onto become the WATERWORKS of VENTNOR, and all part of the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority. There is no possible way without writing a work every bit as lengthy as the book “Moby Dick”, 4 me 2 tell and put perfectly together so many dots and jig saw puzzle pieces, such as Misses Marola knowing how we all were going 2 pronounce the post year 2000 year dates, such as two thousand four instead of what all persons back then believed would B pronounced twenty-oh-four, Mister Marcucci telling me that I could B a father, “chronologically”, how Ziggy my best friend in the world seemed 2B scared out of his mind on the 3rd day of my 19 day stay in summer time 1970, and kept telling me over and over again, “Go home, go home”, and would not say another thing after that 2 me, not ever, right up 2 the very day in 1973, of his death from cancer. We could talk about the chain and John Henningsen, and where he obtained it from, in a MYAN owned shop in the highlands of Guatemala in South America, Mister Siprioni and how I just knew about the chant of the “OHMM” and told him how using it produced many supernatural (paranormal) effects over the world of the natural order or the Physical Plane or phase-3 reality, the inter-dream of the hyperspace. Then there was the next year, my dad returning from the south after 10 mysterious years of vanishing away as though right into the freaking Bermuda Triangle, and then just 6 months or less shy of that in the summer time in 1974, the gentleman who came up 2 me out of the total blue, and discussed things with me 4 no apparent reason, all about John Kennedy, not the hospital where my mother flat lined in the late final days of the year of 1997, when Paula King did her magic on her through the magic cards, how my father was working directly 4 and with the great world renown Herbert Hoover, the at the time Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the biggest secret of all, McGuire being willing 2 allow a body 2B sealed up in a behind an area utility room, deep within secret places inside of his great and mighty mysterious and dangerous, PITTSBERG HOTEL, at the area of TENNESSEE AVENUE AND THE BOARDWALK, in Atlantic City. The great and only ATLANTIC CITY, where many waters surround this place, as is foretold in biblical prophecy, and totally is misunderstand as religious peeps R all convinced and will not argue the point with any degree of open mindedness that the old days and the geographical area of biblical events, does not dictate as mandatory absoluteness, where the geography of biblical later times events must indeed B destined 2 occur. Now this blog today, and 4 my own good and maintained survival without my life being ruined overnight 2 points beyond where even I am able 2 fathom the degrees and severities of just what THAT-FAMILY can indeed do, so Terry Scatterbrain from Egg Harbor will most likely end up despising this particular blog more than just about any other than I have done, maybe all total, or at least just about. If I do not scatter a lot of stuff all around real well there Terry Trump, there is no one at all 2 protect me, when I say today, that things have come clearer 2 me than ever B4, and this long process of enlightenment and evolution in human affair wisdoms, and my particular part in all of it, is extremely Oliver North dangerous, if I may B King Nebuchadnezzar “PERMITTED”, 2 in fact say this, in or out of Babylon, mighty one!!!!!

I do not ever nor will I, make absolute claim on the truth, either 2 posses it, or even define it. I only know that there is indeed a huge game going on in the entire system, and this system is not our universe, in fact it makes out entire known universe not even compare as a grain of microscopic sand. This is a major under-exaggeration, not the other way around peeps. This foundation absolutely NEEDS 2B told over and over again, someone just stumbling onto one blog, has no awareness of the blog history nor the entire story even in a major abridged fashion that all of this stuff being discussed herein is really all about. There is a very unpleasant reality, and I happen 2 know about it, not wonder, I freaking said that I know, and when I know something, I know it. I am the very first person that if and when I do not know a particular thing, I’ll straight out say, shit man, I DON’T FREAKING KNOW!!!! If we R not gonna keep things real or at least as real and Real/e as possible, Y do any of this, as it is only a total waste of my attention and time and energy right fro the very stinking swing bat. No player in the team even needs 2 suit-up, just stay home, and watch the murder movie instead, BRO.

Let me just talk about the wild strange man about age 40 years, who was just there one day, while I was on the Atlantic City beach near where Ziggy would sit B4 his death the previous year in 1973, and suddenly I am finding myself talking huge heavy stuff with this total stranger, who seemed 2 have the freaking knowledge of All mighty God, and the zealous and almost uncanny desire 2 tell me in detail, powerful unknown secrets of the entire affair of the nineteen-sixties involving our great wonderful 35th president, John Fitzgerald Kennedy-PCN-286. He ended the talk by telling me that “Jimmy Hoffa’s body was sealed up in the large tall hotel over there on 10-SC Avenue”, and said this precise quotation 2 me while pointing over at it as though his finger had Superman’s X-ray pointing abilities 2 travel right through the then-existing Mayflower Hotel, standing in-between the 2 of us on the beach, and the hotel owned by Robert McGuire. The boardwalk had none of the large sand dunes that stand there in the times of the present, and the steps up 2 the boardwalk were quite far away, the moon must have been in a half moon waning or waxing phase, as the tide was out unusually far. Also, the only place a man could just vanish into would B the sea, and he was fully dressed in suit and tie, the late June and late morning sun was misty, and the temps near the water were quite seasonally cool 4 late June, in fact, I do not remember any swimmers, there may have been a few, but he was certainly not about 2 take a plunge into the deep blue C. The only place left 2 duck in and hid if a normal regular person was playing a trick or joke on someone 4 effect, would B the Central Pier, but an athlete sprinter, a world champ 100 yard dash person, would not have been able 2 run his or her way from where we were on that beach, under the Central Pier now known as Schiff’s Central Pier, in less than 20 seconds, we were just not close 2 it, and as John Henningsen would put it so perfectly right about now if he were there and telling this story 2U, it is just that simple. I went 2 look from where this man was pointing at was referring naturally 2 the Pittsburg Hotel owned by who else but the father of Robert McGuire that I discuss on blogs in these present times, and when I looked back towards the ocean not 5 seconds later, this ‘gentleman’ had totally pulled a David Copperfield, HE POOFED AWAY, VANISHED, he was just GONE, lads and lassies, and as I just got done saying 2 the driver license authorities a couple hours back or less ago, I swear under penalty of perjury, that all the facts given 2 them in response 2 their questions 2 me, R true and accurate, and now I will add, that both 2 them, and now regarding this vanishing Varaigi Master, or whatever and whoever he ‘really’ was, these words I speak and write and type, both there at the license place, and now on this blog at this library, R all so true that if it was any truer, it would B totally false and lies in all anti-matter worlds of the multiverse!!!!!!!!!!

Now, my father saw stuff that he never was willing or able 2 tell his son about, me, Mountainpen. I know 4 a fact, that parlor trick, Moving Compound, Exploratronic remote viewing practices, or whatever, that HE HAD witnessed in 1974 or earlier, as he told me early in the month of January of 1974 after he had mysteriously been ‘AWAY’ 4 a solid ten years, all of the STAR TREK MOVIES made from 1978 through the nineteen-nineties, and I know that nobody had these movies nor their plots nor the details that made them exactly what they were, thought up in any real detail and plan, ahead of time. Many argue that Hollywood is a business, run like a business, U know, talking like Ross Parrot used 2 talk about how if he were elected 2 the US Presidency in the middle nineties, he would indeed run this nation as a successful business, and I can tell U all a big secret now. In many of the other parallel universe in the vastness on unfathomable and virtually unlimited hyperspace, this nation now has a standing stock market of 35,000 points, and in that basic 5000 point range up and down, in all places where he served 2 terms, dying in his 2nd term of a fatal heart attack 3 years in. Also, there never was any 9-11 in those worlds. There was no 2nd Gulf War, and I could go on and on and on. This universe localization is one of the ones where my 2 daughters R all there in egg Harbor, New Jersey in the Round House, it is 20 times larger, has 5 stories, and all of the surrounding tens of acres of nearby lands R all owned and part of the Roundhouse Estate. Studio Park Records exists there, and is a major recording label, not some pathetic joke in the deluded mind of a would-B worn out singer/songwriter/businessman by the name of Intricate Paul Peddy. Naturally, in time, our universe will also have this 35,000 Dow, but things here R very different in some major ways, and it only takes a few “MAJOR” ways 4 things 23 in fact differ, 2 cause a Dow Jones in one universe 2B half and another 2B double. I used 2 live there, but was shot and killed by a very large African American State Trooper in New Jersey. It was a huge set up, I never had a chance. This dude, not dud, sorry Clarence Harries, we R only human as Bruce knows only 2 well, and had it planned with another group of troopers that took me 2 some remote spot and then he rolled up on the call and I knew I was history, that was that, MZ HICKSWHALES!!!!! What was this shooting really about? Well, all I am safe 2 say is, what was the shooting of Kennedy ‘really’ about? The only living man on this planet who knows this is the mighty Robert McGuire. One thing that I DO KNOW however, is that HE is capable of appearing around peeps as totally invisible, reverse-deflecting light rays, or else the only other way is total hypnotic mind powers of anyone HE wishes as HIS subjects. The authority’s have powerful photographs. The real disgruntled and powerful peeps all know that UI know a hell of a freaking lot. I do not know it all, and if I did, I would have the balls 2 come out and say, well, guess what you all, I know it all, and must shut the hell up, only THIS IS SIMPLY NOT THE FREAKING CASE. I DO NOT know it all. Still, if those wanting 2 keep me down R time travelers, then it all makes perfect sense Y they went ape shit after the night in Manhattan with the group New Shoes and David Roth and being with MI. If they R not part of this Moving-Compound, and cannot in fact hail it, or it does not exist away from on the Astral Plane where I have accessed this ‘thing’ myself, and fell madly in love not that long ago with a beautiful giant android who lives permanently on this MC. Hey, we cannot help our ‘DREAMS’, so hold on tight 2 your cat tail, NJ-FM-WPUR!!!!!!!!!!! Here is what this ‘man’ or whatever, told me in 1974 on the beaches of Atlantic City, and how real it is who can know, it explains a hell of a lot that the Warren Commission never got 2B appraised about years ago who investigated the murder and assassination of President JFK. It ended with where they disposed of Hoffa, sort of like Dan Curtis and his famous line that all real Dark Shadows show fans will remember and take 2 their graves, when Barnabas Collins said 2 Willie Loomis, “The problem at hand is how 2 dispose of McGuire’s body”. This is historical fact, only it ended up being McGuire on the other side of the television that was disposing of a powerful mob bosses body. There R so many symbolic proofs, Little Sharon Smyth who played Sarah Collins, little Sarah Castle on the movie a couple of years later, also produced by Dan Curtis, and all the ages were perfectly correct as well, but forget about the symbolism here, let us just remain with the straight up facts. Getting back 2 the crux of what this person or whatever told me in the quite lengthy one sided rap session, where he appeared 2 half almost if not a definite compulsive need 2 tell ‘ME’ all the things that he was telling me, I am only reporting these happenings and events, this is not some made up bunch of bull shit no matter how many of U out here on the web may wish 2 believe that it is. Sorry 2 disappoint U. It began as simply as asking me if I was enjoying walking on the beach, and it ended with his vanishing into thin air after I turned away 4 at the very most, a period of 5 seconds, and now I will give the never B4 told and blogged in-between stuff. The talk started where I told him of my sadness, and how a great boyhood friend who would sit on a piece of cardboard right there under Central Pier all day all summer, ZIGGY, just one day wanted no more 2 do with me. I told him how 2 years later, my mom insisted on going down and talking with this man 2 learn Y he had done this thing 2 me, it my me so badly. He gave her the ‘story’ that it was 4 my own good and that I should B with peeps my own age, and thinking more along the lines of girlfriends and along these such lines. I bought into this 4 many years of my early and into middle adult life, after my mom had told me what she had indeed learned from talking with this man shortly B4 his demise from cancer. Then I came 2 believe that I developed the real and true revelation, that the Tom Reale thing as well as other peeps, later called after learning and discovering one of THAT-FAMILY’S many branched off names, CALLIO, that he was trying 2 protect me from falling under Chicago, Illinois mob boss Gallagher and pal Robert McGuire, and their human counterpart of the Astral Plane Lambrigger Cult, that made little kids go-missing forever, sexually used as pawns in this powerful business of ‘white’ slavery, and then in the end, sacrifice these “most precious and prized and most innocent” of any entities occupying this Physical Plane or in this tangible and material world. This man never mentioned local tree branch family names; he instead kept things in much larger circles, larger than even McGuire, larger than any of them, the son of a very famous bootlegger. He told me how all things were one, that once we R here, we have always been here and we will always B here, because in true existence, all time is really just one time. He never used the word and term that I later on in adult life decided 2 name ZERO DIMENSION, but he discussed a few things about it, not lengthy, a minute worth only, and then when I later returned 2 the rooming house that I was staying 4 about 3 days and nights on Stenton Place run by a very beautiful queen by the name of Salina Dada, it just HIT ME, like the famous apple or whatever that came pounding down upon the head of the Buddha.

He then got into the entire 60’s and all the things that mankind knew or thought that they knew about the Kennedy administration and laughed almost boisterously. Then he looked at me and asked me if I knew anyone who sleep walks, and I told him no. Then he told me that there is no such thing as anyone ever going through an entire waking day without what I now use the word but he did not, (an EXPLORATRON) operating within that person, dominating that person, yet the person believes it is their own mind and their own decisions, as long as the indoctrination and merging is done with a subject over slow and gradual careful repeating times. He then grabbed my arm gently and almost whispered that Kennedy was not a playboy, he was a playwright, or meant 2B one until his daddy practically forced him 2B this other character in the name of THAT-FAMILY, he said THE, but I change it now 2 THAT. There were 5 dominant exploratrons, that this beach-man-Varaigi-Master called ‘Live-in-controllers’, that enjoyed being another KENNEDY. One of which was someone who I knew well he said, and that will come 2 cause me lots of grief in my later life. When I pressed him on this, he actually said the last name, his words that will echo endlessly within my poor tortured mind, went as this, “The beautiful Krassle girl, U know, from your own dreams a while back, and did she remind U of anyone?” Instantly, it hit me like a ton of elephants charging me at near the speed of freaking light, a young version or teenaged, of the President’s wife and first lady, Jacqueline. I was never gonna blog these words. I decided 2 do the following things, get my Florida drivers license, and I just did. Do this blog, and Monday go back 2 the AARP and register 4 the job program. Finally, I am gonna do one more thing that I thought I would never ever do. I may not have the Kirkwhales rust bucket, but I am gonna B attempting the taboo TT word myself in short order. This is Y all of these things, this is Y, listen up ladies and gents.

Just past 7 AM on Thursday morning, a group of ‘travelers’ appeared in my RV while I was in the zone, U know, trying 2 fully come awake, yet was not there yet. One of the 2 male humanoid looking peeps, said right 2 me in an audible voice and I quote, “six-six”. He then proceeded 2 touch some part of my body 4 one quick second, I am unable 2 tell U that I recall exactly where he touched me, it was quick and gentle. Instantly I came 2 full awake level consciousnesses, and had 2 literally run 2 the bathroom and the toilet, and I was sick as hell and had 2 shit my mother fucking guts out. I was hurting quite bad 4 the entire morning. While I was wiping my ass hole, and no, this is not so pretty, but truth rarely is, but the Warren peeps were seeking it in spite of that, a sheet of paper suddenly dangled in front of me as I grew dizzy and began shitting out another horrendous bunch of cramp causing crap. Yet I still had a visual gaze of a sheet of paper being suspended in mid-air right there in this shit house and in front of me. Suddenly very bright and almost eye piercing blue colored numbers started just appearing somewhat in a bold and above averaged size font type, and it was the PCN-286 with a JK after it, then beneath it suddenly just appeared another PCN-363 with a SK after it. Indeed, Sarah Krassle has the Private Cosmicoded Number of 363, as does the song title by the way, of “REAL-GOOD-GIRL”. Then belonw a line drawn was the PCNT- the total of these 2 figures, being 649. Then the far right 6 on the top figure grew a bright purple circle, and then the middle 6 on the bottom figure did likewise. Then this PCNT of 649, suddenly grew a bolder blue than all the other blue, and a very heavy jet black circle was drawn around the 6. Then as I shit myguts out on the toilet, I again heard an actual audible voice say again, “SIX-SIX”. This is Y peeps, I feel the need 2 remain now in Florida, I am not leaving and will find a doctor in time who will get me the proper meds. More is going on around this situation than I ever thought possible. So if these exploratrons R playing with humanity when we R all teeter tottering on the brink of total nuclear destruction as we were early in the nineteen-sixties, just how safe R we today with so much more going on? Naturally, no one or no thing can ever REALLY B destroyed, or created 4 that matter, it is all nothing but a giant game of Astral Plane gods, all bored totally 2 tears from endlessness, just as MORIANITY has been preaching and holding 2 its view all along 4 NEARLY 5 FULL YEARS NOW.

Shortly after, what would B the year of 6300, Sarah Krassle decides 2 end her bargain that SHE made with me 4 loving her cousin Diana Arteemis so much. At this point, things change around incredibly. Humankind is now placed back in traveler-mode and never occupies any permanent physical bodies on this planet on this atomic signature vibration of the multiverse. Putting “MI” on the 1986 tape was all done by Sarah Krassle. This is indeed one very wild teenager. I should know, she and I shared a wild 45 minutes in Manhattan in 1986, and I will tell the entire thing once I go 2 the Law Library and make sure the statute of limitations 4 messing with a minor is indeed over 4 me after summertime 1993.

End Transmission:

No comments: